[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi guys, resident of /x/ here, hope i can stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1395433640561.jpg (97 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1395433640561.jpg
97 KB, 500x663
>tfw no gf
>tfw being stalked by irrumirati
>tfw reality crumbles around you
>tfw /x/ bans you constantly because real shit gets banned and fake shit is allowed
>tfw all alone and no friends
>tfw you want out of this existance because you believe you live in a simulated world

>tfw on may 20 2013 i had the chance to meet a woman (it was a magical kind of feel) but you decided to ignore it and now pay the price for it

>tfw every other person on the planet seems to hate you or is scared of you because you have been cursed and emit a "crazy psychopath" aura even tho you are very intelligent and a great guy and especially lover

>tfw you would give the person you love everything she wants and needs
>namely the most intense feel of love one can imagine
>tfw you are a great general as i learned in a video game
(i fought 3 russians all by myself, had to hold a frontline made for 3 players by myself and still won!)

pic related i guess
>>
>tfw you are a great general as i learned in a video game and cant use it*

sorry
>>
stfu hanz
>>
>>24791768
shit. the devil has send his troops here too. fuck. are you guys really everywhere?
>>
>>24791697
That's probably the most retarded post i've read in my entire life. Sorry man, but it's true. I really wish i could help you out, but i'm just a random person on the internet so you're all by yourself. You need to get yourself together. You need to use all the motivation you get from love on the right things. Be better. Get better. Get off this goddamn website. Forget video games. Turn your life around. It's only up to you, and no one else. I really wanted to mock you man, because you seem so stupid and childish. But more than that, I want you to be well. I want you to realize, that nothing is ever lost forever, and if you work really hard, you can get where you want to be. This is the truth. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Life is what you make it. Think about it. This's my only and last post in this thread, so you don't have to reply. I'll leave now, but do remember my words
>>
>>24792062
dude these people are stalking me and LITERALLY preventing me physically from finding love. its not my fault. sorry its the truth. now stop being a disinfo shill.
>>
Reminder that hanz is a meme used solely to silence anyone who has seen the truth
>>
>>24792167
no I AM FUCKING "HANZ" AND I AM BEING SILENCED MYSELF! but thanks for speaking partly the truth.
>>
Wow... Conspiracy theorists have a lot to answer for...
>>
>>24792512

now you know how i feel. thanks for being so kind.
>>
>>24791697

Wheee-oo, another crazy.

You'll fit right in, brother.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.