[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am sad, alone, feeling helpless. Nobody will ever understand,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1430521396784.png (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1430521396784.png
49 KB, 400x400
I am sad, alone, feeling helpless. Nobody will ever understand, let alone love me. The people around me are shallow and unempathetic. I'd like to say they're my enemies, but reality is worse: They don't give a shit about me. I'm like a dog turd on the sidewalk to them. Some might kick me for fun, but most of them only avoid me with contempt. In this lonely existence there is nothing I can enjoy. Everything appears dull and pointless. I've tried psychotherapy, I took my meds. For years I thought the reasons for my depression must be internal. Maybe it was my fucked up childhood? Maybe it was just a chemical imbalance in my brain? But no. Once again reality is worse. The reasons for my depression are external. And there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Nothing I can change. It is the people. It is our society. I just don't belong here.

Most of you robots won't care either. Only the very few who feel the same - I'm asking you to help me one last time. To convince me to finally do it. To put an end to my suffering. Tomorrow I can order an argon tank and all the equipment needed for an exit bag. I don't know whether the authorities will allow it (the order looks suspicious as fuck, doesn't it?) but if they do, I'll have the stuff in my apartment ~3 days later. Please help me not to switch my mind this time.
>>
How old are you?
(original post)
>>
See the irony is most people actually understand you incredibly well- because almost everyone feels this way on the inside
You are very well understood, it's just a part of that understanding is the inability to communicate it
Maybe not loved
But we are all in this together
>>
>>24791125
(Also original post )
>>
kill yrself my man
>>
>>24791125
I am 25. Too old to achieve anything in life anymore.

>>24791157
Normal people will never understand me. For them life is just shallow entertainment and sex. They have no strong emotions, so they cannot imagine what I feel. But who is the real subhuman? Is it them for being such animalistic low-lives? Or is it me for being different and for suffering so deeply? I guess it's me who doesn't belong on this planet.
>>
>>24791084
>>24791084
argonargonargonargonargonargonargonincelincelincelincelincelincelincelincelincelincelheliummaskheliummaskheliummaskheliummasklithiumlithiumlithiumlithiumlithium
>>
well, my dear tripfaggot, I wish I could help you, but I can't.
most likely you're just attention whoring anyway, since I saw you whining several months ago when I last visited this board.

life is meaningless, but I don't recommend suicide. all I can say is you should find something you enjoy, something like combining alcohol and prescription drugs maybe?
>>
>>24791243
No see this is wrong
They actually do have strong emotions
They're just covered in layers of bullshit, they're just so afraid of social faux pas that they don't project them
Deep down we're all very, very similar
But it's the error of subjective perception that keeps us from seeing that
After all hedonism is just putting a bandaid on existential grief to begin with
You think they would behave retardedly if they weren't in pain? Some people choose different routes to solving the same problems

The problem that I see is nobody really belongs on this planet

>But who is the real subhuman?
Thinking of people who are different from you as being subhuman is the pinnacle of normie behavior
Again, ironically similar
Just playing from the other side of the same game
>>
>>24791084
People are indeed shallow as fuck OP, but most are not as shallow as you think.

There are certainly more people like you out there than you know.

If you're going to make the choice tomorrow, why not spend the day trying to find some robots in your area?
>>
>>24791084
The world is a cruel, shitty place. But it's also beautiful sometimes, and it's the only world we have. I don't know why, but I just randomly realized this one day.
Since then I slowly found motivation again.
>>
>>24791443
my friend, this is the devil's world

the Lord's world awaits us after death, if we're worthy
>>
>>24791482
this p much
not even christian or any sort of social theist
but it seems pretty obvious at this point
>>
>>24791084
Order helium instead of argon , to blow up some birthday balloons still wont have to woery about authorities
Also you dont know what happens after you die, could be beautiful or terrible, could be nothing. Lets just try id say
>>
>>24791869
balloon time is diluting it's helium tanks with 20% air.
https://exiteuthanasia.wordpress.com/rational-suicide-helium-other-methods/
the post says the book outlines how to use nitrogen.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.