[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Behold, the Asperger's subreddit's guide to social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: goldenkek.jpg (15 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
goldenkek.jpg
15 KB, 228x221
Behold, the Asperger's subreddit's guide to social interaction:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UVVn9f8Q5K0GzYz0vqj7ywWDGVGJ8XRbp58_1gBayW8/edit

Holy shit and I thought I was autistic.
>>
Someone paste text please.
>>
>>24791091
Their formatting is a fucking mess so give me a second to put the complete parts aside.
>>
lmao you can actually edit it to your pleasing.
>>
File: klek.jpg (48 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
klek.jpg
48 KB, 600x442
>Look what I can do
>>
I'm trying to pin down exactly HOW they managed to get non-ASCII text into that thing. 4chan doesn't let me post it.
>>
>>24791074
Way to de-anonymize people.
>>
I downloaded the thing as a text file and copypasted a sentence of it to 4chan, still says there are non-ASCII characters. Maybe someone foresaw that they'd be made fun off in /r9k/ and inserted random cyrillic characters all over the text or something.
>>
>>24791471
I'm just waiting for someone to post their reaction to the subreddit itself so I can post it here, the place is a fucking goldmine. LIke a less self-aware, more PC /r9k/. They use "neurotypical" in a similar fashion to how we use "normie".
>>
im laffin irl famaroo
>>
>>24791563
Top example of this:

>So, I started playing guitar when I was 16. I am 32 now. All through my adult life I've struggled to communicate. Struggled to achieve success in businesses and jobs because I am unable to communicate what I really want. I loved being in a band in high school. I could communicate through my music and songwriting (poetry). Yet I stopped doing it because people told me I needed a real job. I demoted my music to the point where I played it in my free time like video games. My ONLY way of communicating really well how I feel. Instead of focusing on something I did well I chose to live the life everybody else wanted me too. If I focused on my music the way I focused on meaningless struggles the last 15 years. I can only imagine where my skill set would be.

>It sucks because I lost a lot of the skill set I had. Although I am getting a bunch of it back and will continue to regain it as time goes on as I now focus on it as my primary focus....

>I refuse to struggle for the next 15 years and be 46 with a mediocre salary struggling to get by because its "How life is" FUCK THAT!! (excuse my french)

>If you spend your entire life chasing the dollar and not do what you love. Life will always be a struggle. Well, I can say I am done doing NT things to please the NT world!
>>
>>24791655
>"I'm in a perpetual state of wanting to scream and hit myself."
>I still don't know if what I experience are meltdowns or not since they are all brought about by emotion and not sensory issues. I do experience sensory issues but that doesnt seem to be where these 'meltdowns' come from.

>I used to just stim and be able to chill out. But for several days I've had this constant feeling of anxiety that I can't shake. I dont really know what to do about this. I can't describe it as anything other than I really have this constant urge to just lash out, hit myself, scream, bite something, etc. And I'm never in a position where I can just sit down and do it.
>>
>>24791655
>excuse my french
Gold.
>>
>>24791727
>"Can or could people "sense" someone having Asperger's by talking?"
>I admit, I don't speak as smoothly as I should and often don't respond to conversations well. I found out I have a few symptoms of Asperger's in the subject of talking. So, I can't help but wonder if someone without an ASD can really figure out that another person has ASD based on conversations.

>At times when first impression is important, like a job interview for example, you would perform your best but some symptoms of an ASD would slip up here and there. (For example, delayed speech, repeating some sentences.) They may be little things, but I can't help but think that the littlest things could be enough evidence to make them realize that you have an ASD.

If anyone wants to see r/r9k, it's here
https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers
>>
>>24791851
Some of this stuff hits kinda close to home.
>>
>>24791911
Of course it does, it's the reverse-/r9k/. I laugh at it not so much because it seems stupid overall but because there's a uncanny valley kind of feeling in how close it is to being /r9k/ but not quite.
>>
You ignorant, uneducated fucks should read this "Understanding Autism" document from the same subreddit instead of trolling innocent autists

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17OHJtuyhWMq30RhejPKwxhV03nzyz4vPsbVVOhtsLSs/edit?pli=1#

pls no edit
>>
>Romantic relationship - Extremely close and very intimate with each otherly
>(Never had one of these either. Once again, if you could help me kind out with this that would be great too).

;_;
>>
>>24791273
smart quotes, apostraphes, and dashes are likely offenders.
>>
this thread has got me seriously questioning whether or not i'm an autist
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.