[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you enjoy drinking you're a normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
If you enjoy drinking you're a normie
>>
>>24790293
Alcohol is a pleb-tier drug, but I don't see the harm in partaking on occasion.
>>
>>24790293
I hate alcoholics desu
you could be a fucking junkie and I'd have more respect for you than for an alkie in denial
>>
>>24790293
>if you enjoy being happy you're a normie
ok
>>
>>24790293
How else am I going to escape this horrible existence?
>>
File: 1363434319462.jpg (42 KB, 742x620) Image search: [Google]
1363434319462.jpg
42 KB, 742x620
If you enjoy anything, you're a normie.
>>
>>24790293
If you enjoy anything you're a normie
Real robots resent every facet of existence
>>
>>24790594
You sound like you need more experience in life in general, as well as less experience with alcoholics.

Or more experience with junkies.
>>
What if I do it alone in my house while crying and watching anime?

Am I still a normie?
>>
>>24790684
>mfw my mom literally just told me that she loves me
you're wrong O:
>>
>>24790717
Yes
Real anime aficianados would never allow alcohol to corrupt the clarity with which they view the artistry in front of them
>>
>>24790293
Heard that beer tastes bitter.
Why the fuck do people go out of their way to consume shit that's bitter?
>dark chocolate
>alcohol
>black coffee
>caffeinated energy drinks
>>
>>24790739
*aficionados
>>
>>24790744
beer is shit, but it's okay if you just want to relax and not have to worry about the taste of alcohol itself (cause the shit taste of beer covers up the shit taste of alcohol)
fortified wine is best alcoholic drink
it's almost like taking shots but you get this great fruity aftertaste that makes it worthwhile
madeira/marsala are the best
>>
Life just feels so much more entertaining after a 6-pack. I could go for a walk and listen to music, I could go for a swim, I could jack off, I could watch a sad movie, I could cry to pictures of my ex, etc. It's just fun messing around
>>
>>24790744
Maybe because some people enjoy the bitter taste? and that your interpretation of what tastes good isn't the only one???
>>
Being drunk is great, making up shit about things that have nothing to do with normalfaggotry and calling it "normie" is very common among normalfags who pretend to be robots.,
>>
Not true. Normies all hate alcohol. Just try talking about alcohol with one. They either call you a junkie or don't know a port from a porter.

If you don't drink every day you are not a robot.
>>
>>24790848
>???

>>24790813
>cause the shit taste of beer covers up the shit taste of alcohol
What kind of sense does this make?
>>
>>24790920
>???
great counter argument, champ
>>
>>24790920
It'd make sense to you if you tried it
Sorry I don't really know how to be more clear
>>
>>24790744

Beer is delicious. I also like grapefruit juice and gin(American only) and tonic(homemade extra strong tonic syrup only). Bitter is delicious. I don't know how people can enjoy cloying saccharine bullshit. I always thought it was just a women and children thing. I've found some men dislike bitter stuff too. I don't like the one dimensional ipas like anything by stone brewing, but I want some balance, and error on the side of less sweet if unsure.
>>
I have this controller
>>
File: 1397074012487.png (739 KB, 991x1403) Image search: [Google]
1397074012487.png
739 KB, 991x1403
is being a normalfag really that bad?
>>
>>24790813

Have you tried drinking good beer? You don't have to stick to cheap yuroswill like Heineken or budweiser. You might actually be retarded if you purposely seek out beer you dislike and drink it exclusively.
>>
>>24790293
I don't enjoy. I have to. Otherwise I feel like shit. And I don't like feeling like shit.
>>
>>24791002
Good beer actually is genuinely good
If it just tastes like generic pisswater, it's still drinkable but it's definitely not representative of good beer
Good beer, to me, doesn't taste hedonistically "good" but it tastes complex and interesting
Kinda grows on you
Also yeah bitter can be good sometimes
>>
>>24791052
i'm not a normalfag, but I'm definitely not a fucking robot. Why would you want to be a sad hopeless virgin?
>>
>>24790920

Bitter refers to the bitter taste. It's not a synonym for tastes bad. You're thinking of shit, which is used as synonymous with bad to describe a taste.
>>
>>24791099

>hurrrdurrdur i is retarted
>>
>>24791105
You faggot, I know what "bitter" means, alls I'm saying is, many people seem to agree that things that taste bitter, by extension, also taste bad. What I'm asking then, is, "if people don't like bitter tasting stuff, then why do they do the things I've listed above?"
And yes, I understand that people have a personal preferences, but it's not like the things I've listed are rare, they're entirely commonplace, as is not enjoying bitter tasting stuff.
>>
>>24791043
Same here flam
>>
>>24791191

People do like bitter things. That's obviously why people enjoy bitter things so often. Some people like spicy food too. I can't even imagine making a stir fry without crushing a couple cloves garlic and some dried arbol chilis to make the oil good first. Other people I know think even jalapenyo is too hot to cook with.
>>
>>24790744
dark chocolate is great actually
>>
>>24790293
Indeed. Same applies if you eat meat, or consume any shit mindless normies do without a second thought in order to fit in.
>>
File: .jpg (84 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
84 KB, 384x512
>>24791457
i loathe your kind.
>>
>>24791511
not gonna stop enjoying it cause you said so
>>
I'm drinking right now, I don't see how that makes me a normie
I haven't spoken to another person in at least 4 days
>>
>>24791457

White one is better.
>>
Call them normalfags, normie is just the way that tumblr got you to stop saying fag.
>>
>>24790293
Glad I quit a month ago, then.
>>
>>24790744
>>dark chocolate
Genuinely good, but only melted on top of sweets
>>
>>24791457
This. I normally don't like bitter shit but dark chocolate is great. 80%+ cocoa or go home.
>>
>>24790684
My wife just told me she loves me :)
>>
Some don't really enjoy it, they just get too fucking plastered to think about their financial and social failure.
>>
>>24791735
Omg, my post was original
>>
Everyone here probably has characteristics that could be associated with being a normie if we use opinion based definitions. The word has no real meaning and can apply to anyone since it refers to what someone thinks about another individuals character. To me anyone that believes they have free will is a normie.
>>
>>24790744
Dark chocolate is the superior way to eat chocolate, as long as it is actually made out of cocoa and not something like Hershey's.

Black coffee is also good as long as it is quality coffee.
>>
>>24790684
People have told me, but they're the wrong people. :(
>>
>>24790717
I'm glad to see others do this.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.