[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America Never Changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-09-10_00001.jpg (104 KB, 634x845) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-10_00001.jpg
104 KB, 634x845
America... America Never Changes
>>
>>24790243
It's like that everywhere and you know it.
>>
>he can't handle all that freedom
>>
>>24790243
Next will be aliens. District 9 seems more plausible and it will probably be a reality in a few decades time, maybe 100-150 years if we make contact.
>>
>>24790243
I thought it was illegal to openly discriminate against race like that now?
>>
>>24790243
It does change. It used to be white, now it's a mongrelized shithole and It's going to be hispanic in a decade or two.
>>
>>24790243
>Muslims aren't a race.
>>
>>24790454
Muslim isn't a race, senpai
>>
>>24790454
it is you could call the police and have those people arrested. OP is and always will be a faggot
>>
>printed out a piece of paper with the words no niggers on it
>tape it on to the public library in my town
Still never been found out
>>
>>24790243
When the fuck are transniggers and pedos finally going to get their due?

It's 2015 for Gods sake.
>>
>>24790243
Oh that sign said japs? I only ever saw the memed version and assumed it said niggers

Yeah you're right anon America still thinks segregation is the solution to all of society's problems.
>>
>>24790497
noice

bloxxxx
>>
>>24790494
It might as well be. It's easier than saying no middle easterners or naming every country that has Muslim beliefs.
>>
>>24790497
Film yourself doing it and post it online if you really believe in what you are doing as opposed to being an edgelord
>>
>>24790702
That's mainly because they just straight up slaughter non muslims in those countries.
>>
Look, I despise americans but you gotta realize that muslisms are people nobody likes to be arround with
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.