[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aged 34, graduated 3 times, unemployed, still a virgin, trap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1280x720-TbI.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-TbI.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Aged 34, graduated 3 times, unemployed, still a virgin, trapped in my parents' house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE
>>
What? Are you actually the guy from the video or are you just reposting this?
>>
>white male
>still a virgin at 34

how does someone fuck up so badly

i'm about as awkward and retarded as that guy and i've still fucked like 4 pussies and none of them were even hookers
>>
>>24790079
Fuck you normie shit you will never understand.
>>
>>24790079
>i'm about as awkward and retarded as that guy
How did you figured that out?
>>
>>24790079
Most likely he didn't care when everyone his age did. He probably realized he was still a virgin at 26-27, while neck deep in his studies, and I doubt he cares at 34, his virginity isn't a main theme of his video.

You aren't like him, if you fucked 4 girls while being retarded and awkward, it's because you tried and pushed yourself to a situation where it was likely to happen, if you had done nothing it wouldn't have happened (assuming you really are as retarded and awkward as you say)
>>
>>24790069
he isnt. this video is old news, r9k had couple threads about it, hundreds of replies
>>
>>24790035
Despite everything he says, I still think the reason he can't get a serious, stable job is simply his looks. All he says is true, but when on top of that you have this weird creepy thing about your look, your chances are extra-low. There is nothing in his face that's really smooth, his hairline is too high, he has this weird vertical asian hair, his nose is too proeminent, the way his eyes are shaped gives him an agressive look no matter what, when he talks his mouth gestures in an odd way, and when the mouth is shut, the eyes probably give him, once again, that oblivious but threatening expression. With more and more women in human ressources jobs, if he lands a female interviewer, chances are she'll have a negative outlook of him, even subconsciously, and any other candidate with a more normal appearance might get better chances. I mean, look at that guy, he reminds me of Noah Antwiller from Spoony Experiment, he looks average in a way, but still has that incredibly creepy thing, and we can't say what it is, but it's there. When he smiles, you feel like he could kill you the next instant.
>>
>>24790496
>but still has that incredibly creepy thing, and we can't say what it is, but it's there
What the hell? He looks normal to me. Where is this coming from?
>>
>>24790496
I think it's mainly because he's so timid and quiet, giving the impression of no real direction or purpose. The kind of person who expects things to be handed to them rather than actually working towards a goal.
>>
>>24790557
I'm not sure, maybe its a cultural thing. I'm in Canada, and for us most UK persons are weird looking, but he's on another level.

It wouldn't take much for this guy to pass for someone with a mental affliction.
>>
>>24790496
>he wouldn't cuddle with Spoony

I'm not even gay but I have a legit mancrush on Spoony
>>
>>24790621
That's not due to his actual looks; that's due to subtle signs of his facial expressions from his mental state and emotions.

His problems are all internal.
>>
This is my future. Hopefully I would have killed myself before I turn 30.
>>
>>24790496
There is nothing wrong with the guy you are viewing him as weird looking now you know he's a virgin. I do it too, once I hear a guy is a virgin I always look down on them and pick out any fault in their appearance. If you ignore the virginity this guy looks like your average married middle aged man.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.