[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to get high >no friends do cant get weed connection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1442453532334.jpg (99 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
1442453532334.jpg
99 KB, 786x826
>want to get high
>no friends do cant get weed connection
>not 21 so cant get alcohol
>too afraid to buy cough medicine because i might have to make small talk/show them my id or something
>to stupid to get bitcoins and order online
>>
you're parents have a pill cabinet. And in that cabinet is something worth taking.
>>
File: 1441265924067.jpg (30 KB, 420x631) Image search: [Google]
1441265924067.jpg
30 KB, 420x631
>>24789758
work on a natural high then my friend. Vigorous exercise.
>>
no one asks for id if your buying cough syrup.

its not even behind the counter

go get some benedrex or canned air
>>
>>24789758
But yeast, sugar and water in a bottle. Problem solved. Come back in two 2 days, and drink the whole thing in one go. You will feel an ever so slight buzz. Unless you throw up from the taste.
>>
I always did the cough medicine thing and faked confidence to buy it. It's the most pleasant (legal) high there is to boot, get a playlist and a pack of cigarettes ready and get ready
>>
>>24789801
>no one asks for id if your buying cough syrup
this, but don't bother it doesn't feel good. the only drugs worth doing are opiates and benzos.
>>
>>24790330
false.

dxm feels hella good, its like an orgasm in the head
>>
buy kratom online, it's legal
>>
>>24790371
dxm is pretty shit tier.

at best, pure dxm powder is a 4/10

its like a worse version of booze.

if you want good dissociatives try ketamine or mxe
>>
Stop being fucking stupid and buy it off the deep Web. It's worth it.
>>
>>24790413
well i dont know where to find those things, im a robot. im perfectly content with my trip to the store to grab a bottle of tussin.

i think its like being drunk, but theres a lot more going on in your head, i like drifting off to different places. it's fun

aren't you the fag who advocates taking like grams of dph? you're nuts, you don't know what good tier and shit tier is
>>
Just feign ADHD at your doctor's office or something
Or quit drugs
>>
You don't need to have friends to buy weed, all you need is to know anyone who sells at all. Also, go to Amsterdam or Canada for a weekend on your own.
>>
>>24790525
any friendless loser can find those things I said. its not hard. you just need to be average intelligence or higher.

yes i am. I don\t advocate it for everyone. only to those who want to expereince something equal to a trip to hell.

and i never said DPH wasnt shit tier.

on a scale of drugs, DPH is very unenjoyable. its not fun nor pleasureable.

my god tier drugs are either opiates or meth.
>>
>>24790492
Also this is alright advice, as long as you're fucking careful.
>>
>>24790400
It also tastes like an AIDS-ridden hooker's meat flaps.
>>
Try codeine senpai, all you need to do is get some paracetamol/aspirin and then filter it
>>
File: röökijäbä.png (323 KB, 665x465) Image search: [Google]
röökijäbä.png
323 KB, 665x465
>amerilards need to be 21 to drink alcohol
>mfw
>>
File: 1427317043128.jpg (317 KB, 1143x717) Image search: [Google]
1427317043128.jpg
317 KB, 1143x717
>>24791535
>legal age is 16
>been drinking almost every day for seven years since i'm 15
Feels great to be a yuropoor.
>>
Literally HOW do I access the deep web and safely?
>>
>not getting it through your old-as-fuck aunt
>>
>>24789758
Dude there's shit you can do

>buy salvia or kratom off internet and smoke it
>buy no2 cracker and buy whip cream nos canisters and fill balloons up with the gas and inhale it
>get prescribed Ritalin
>ask random hobos to buy alcohol for you
>I live in a small town and every pipe shop owner we've had sold my friends pot
>>
>>24789758
go buy benadryl.
>>
>>24789758
we're in the 21st century
you can get just about any recreational drug you want delivered to your doorstep
>>
>>24789801
Yes they do, I get IDd every time I buy cough syrup. It depends on your state
>>
>>24789758

>no friends
I don't see your problem here. I don't befriend drug dealers
>not 21
It's not a controlled substance. And it's not illegal to attempt to buy booze at any age.
>ID for cough medicine
No one is going to ask for your ID.
>>
>>24791688
tor browser.
It's never safe desu.
Just don't commit any hard core crimes.
>>
>>24792876

lol wut?

Are you really so autistic that you believe everyone has an old aunt they can get drugs from?
What are lives other than your own?
>>
>>24789758

Don't lie, op

You obviously don't want to get high if you don't even want to get drugs. I walk in, grab my beer, dxm, and whatewhatever else, pay, and leave. They know damn well what I'm doing with it, I buy the same bottle of robogels and two coricidins every time. It's not illegal. I can tell one bitch is being judgmental but she can't refuse the sale unless she wants me to bitch to her manager.
>>
>>24793108
benadryl is bad shit unless you take 4 pills or less

when you take 4 pills or less, you feel really sleepy and bed timey. when you take more than 4 pills, you start to get restless and it feels like no matter what position youre in, you arent comfy. if you take more still, you start to see bad shit like bugs and ghosts and people who arent there

benadryl is bad shit, if you want OTC get some robo syrup or something
>>
>>24793499
>coricidin

please stop use immediately, triple c is really bad shit. permanent heart damage from regular use
>>
I just pay cash for drugs online. The western union guy came to recognize me and mentioned how I send a lot of money to China. I just talked about how it's expensive getting a business started since quality control is really shit over there and I need prototypes and 3rd party agents to chock out the factories before I make a big purchase. It's not worth doing escrow unless we're talking thousands. A few hundred here and there it's just easier to wire it. Anyway it's was lies and a week later I get delicious noids, psychs, and dissociatives. Weed is so retarded when you can make your own spice that smells like plain cigarettes. Dissolve the noid in acetone, stir in roll your own tobacco and evaporate. Then you just get the little tube filters and it's indistinguishable from some store bought cigarettes. I even keep mine in an American spiritThey ewenbox. Th

Fuck fuck fucking fuck SwiftKey keyboard for Android

I keep them in American spirit box and use American spirits pipe tobacco to lace with noids. The black or dark blue labels are best.
>>
>>24793609

But it's less than half the cost of robogels
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.