[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend of mine, a former robot-turned-normie is trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>Friend of mine, a former robot-turned-normie is trying to give me advice
>I don't have the heart to tell him that I've given up and just want to die
What do I do?
>>
Is no one else friends with former robots? Is it that rare?

Is there really no hope?
>>
>>24789711
Change your mind and fight against the urge to give up.

I'm an ex-robot. I went from having accepted permanent solitude to being in a happy relationship with a caring, devoted girl. It was literally the first time I tried approaching someone, and it would never have happened if I hadn't decided to try. It feels so fucking good.

It's so worth it. Whatever you do, don't give up. I promise, what you can have will make up for all of this.
>>
>>24789977
>change your mind

If only it was that simple, my good anon.
I'm on autopilot these days. I go from one day to the next, not because I want to, or even have to. I just do.

Humans aren't meant to act like cattle. Even if suicide is the only action I make of my own volition, at least it's my own choice.
>>
>>24790339

You won't be able to do it by sheer force of will alone, but you honestly don't have to.

For me, all it took was taking a chance and messaging some perverted girl on the internet who shared a depraved fetish with me. I had never done something like that before and didn't really think this would lead into a relationship, but it did. The more we talked the more I wanted to keep talking to her. What started off as just a tiny spark grew into a self sustaining fire. I went from just barely being able to scrape together the motivation to send a message to some stranger on the internet to having something really meaningful in my life. It doesn't have to be a romantic relationship, but I think that's probably the best way to escape from crippling soul-numbing apathy and detachment.

Also, female robots totally exist. They just don't post here. Turns out this girl was a kissless virgin and planned to live in a remote cabin with lots of pets and write novels and never ever have a relationship. Flash forward to the present, and I'm taking her to meet my parents this Christmas. It's amazing how such impossible things come true from what seem like such tiny little initiating actions. All you have to do is build up the energy to light the first spark.
>>
>>24791209
You see, I read this, and I can't help but think I can't pull something like that off short of amazing luck. How do I meet someone like that? How do I come to chat with people over the Internet who turn out to be girls who share my interests. Fucking dating sites are bullshit. I've tried enough.

WHY IS HUMAN INTERACTION SO DIFFICULT. IT SHOULDNT BE.
ALL MY INSTINCTS TELL ME THAT I SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO HATE MYSELF THIS WAY. THAT IM JUST BEING A WHINY BITCH. AM I RIGHT? AM I WRONG?

Then I realize the only way to make the feelings and thoughts stop is to stop feeling and to stop thinking.

This is why I want to die.
>>
>>24791549
Sorry for the slow responses. I'm on a phone with a shitty connection.

I don't know. Maybe I'm really lucky.

You probably won't find anybody on a dating site. I didn't find this girl on a dating site, because she wasn't even looking for a relationship. I just read her describing her sexual fetish and asking for people to tease her about it, and apparently I was the first person who wasn't a drooling mouth breather or basically Chad or any other kind of undesirable, and we started having an actual conversation and it turned out we liked each other.

Don't go on a dating site. Go on other sites that you normally go on that are not 4chan. If you happen to read some message from someone who wants to talk to people, think about maybe talking to them. Do they seem like someone you want to talk to? Maybe they're female and are interested in whatever thing you're interested in. You should probably be interested in them to some degree before you start messaging them.

Dying is not the only way to make these feelings go away. You can also overcome them with successful interaction. It seems daunting, but what you get with it is so amazing. It absolutely makes up for how shitty life is before it happens. I'm sure dying sucks in comparison.

I actually almost feel bad for normies. They get this kind of shit naturally without 20+ years of loneliness and self loathing and numbness. Without such a blinding contrast, it probably doesn't mean much to them to have someone love them, but it's so fucking fantastic when you're basically a lonely human cockroach.
>>
>>24789918
No, but my friend pretty much gave up on me and we almost never speak now
If you've truly given up, make it clear to him and let him know you still want to be friends, because just ignoring him will push him away
>>
>>24792279
>sites other than 4chan
This is going to sound horrible, but 4chan's all I got. I'm not on Facebook, because I can't stand it. Reddit is purile, and I never posted the times I visited it anyway.
The only other websites I post on are depression forums and Twitter. I keep my Twitter very separate from my personal shit. I have irl friends who follow me and they don't need to know about this shit I go through
>>
>>24792540
Although I guess they'd find out about it after I die. Who knows. Maybe I can make it look like an accident.
>>
>>24792540
Facebook and reddit are trash.

It really doesn't sound horrible to me. I met a girl because we shared a fetish, I'm not sure if it gets any worse than that.

Anyway, if 4chan's all you have, you could probably get a MtF on /lgbt/. They have entire threads of them crying about how they want a boyfriend who isn't actually a weird gay guy who wants their dick and is actually just a normal straight dude who wants to treat them like a girl. It seems like a lot of them are crazy, but it's probably a good jumping off point if you want to try to meet somebody on 4chan. I'm sure some of them are probably nice. I'm not interested in transgirls, but maybe you don't have a problem with them and could meet someone who you really like.

Alternatively, try looking in places where people read and write romantic stories. Like fanfiction and shit. This girl I've been talking about has a dorky virgin friend who reads a lot of romantic stories and wants a relationship but is sort of scared of penises and wants a guy who will awkwardly, slowly romance her without just aggressively hitting on her or whipping out his dick. Maybe you could find a girl like that on some kind of romance fanfiction site.
>>
>>24793099
I'm not into trannies.
Is it so bad that I just want to date a real girl? You know someone who wasn't born with a y-chromosome and a penis?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.