[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here live in a place that is like 99% or 100% white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 30
File: 5he.jpg (52 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
5he.jpg
52 KB, 700x560
Does anyone here live in a place that is like 99% or 100% white?

Has anyone visited a place like that? Do they even exist anymore?

What is it like? What are the people like? What is it like to sit in a cafe and only see pleasant, quiet whites?
>>
>>24789543
The only places I have been to that were like that were really poor white trashy areas in West Virgini
>>
Rural parts of Europe are like that

The only places like that in the U.S. are either extremely wealthy or extremely poor
>>
>>24789543
Eastern Europe. It's shit :-(
>>
My town is a small upscale rich town in my, literally no blacks
>>
Yeah, I come from a city in Poland of about 300k citizens. There are almost no black people and very few muslims. Other than that it's white only. What is it like? Well, it's hard to tell. I've never lived in a non-white place.
Living in an all-white place is all I've known all my life so can't really compare it to anything
>>
My university is 80+% white with another 10% "no response" or "no information available." And that's out of about 20,000 people. I see like 2 black people a semester, but a decent handful of Asians.
>>
>>24789543
eastern european here

just wanted to say lol that's all, carry on with your multiculturalism
>>
>>24789752
do you ever see a nigger on american TV and think "how do americans stand looking at those all the time?" and then go outside and breathe a sigh of relief that you don't have to
>>
>>24789543
I've had afternoon tea in a few rural parts of the country (england), and the places are usually empty aside from who I'm with or have a few old white people
>>
>>24789815
Nah, we've got our problems. There are white trash Polish people.
My only experience meeting black people was visiting a friend in Amsterdam. Me, my buddy who I came with and 5 or 6 blacks. Very strange situation I must say. It was then that I discovered how different black people are. It's like they are more chilled out and not giving a fuck. Kind of like... monkeys? That's racist to say but that was the feeling I had while talking to them. That they are just like monkeys.
>>
I visited Poland and saw only whites (or, slavs I guess). It was a magical place that you only hear about in fairy tales.
>>
File: wv.jpg (18 KB, 280x279) Image search: [Google]
wv.jpg
18 KB, 280x279
>>24789604
Hahahahahaha. I live in one of those places and I came here to day that.
>>
File: spurdo.png (15 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
15 KB, 528x404
>>24789944
>Kind of like... monkeys? That's racist to say but that was the feeling I had while talking to them. That they are just like monkeys.
>>
>back to /pol/
I live in a small town in Mid-Michigan, only about 10k people. There's one mexican family here, the rest of the townies are all white. The local college has some coons on the football team, but they live in dorms so I'm not counting them.
>>
Black guy here, whenever I visit an all white area everyone is nicer to me than in the mixed area. Literally the only time I ever had friends was when I left London for a summer school. I assume it's because in London the Jamals think I am too much of an oreo and the whites assume I'm a Jamal without even talking to me based on their interaction with every other black person in the area hence nobody likes me.
>>
My hometown was relatively wealthy (especially on the north side of town) and about 95% white. It's not necessarily a racial thing, but living with a bunch of privileged assholes kind of sucks. People there were really stuck up and there was an excessive amount of high school drama. No one ever had a problem with me though because I just acted retarded, so it wasn't too bad.

I don't know the exact demography of the city I live in now, but it's still mostly white with significant Turkish and Asian populations (you can probably guess my country and maybe my city based on this info). I've never been bothered by anyone of another race here, so I don't see it as a bad thing. But I also don't get angry when I notice that non-whites exist, so I might be a little biased.
>>
I have never seen a non-white person in my neighborhood ask me anything. The average household salary here is around 120k yearly.
>>
Salmon arm bc
>>
>>24789543
>Do they even exist anymore?
I live in a part of England that is 99% white. They definitely exist. I grew up in a part that was more like 80% white.
>>
>>24789543
Northern Ireland here even Belfast is pretty much 99% white. Our enrichment only started around 2010.

I could a whole week without seeing any nonwhites.
>>
I live in a village in wales, I have literally never seen anyone who isn't white except for 1 chinese family who funnily enough run the only takeaway here
>>
Yeah there's a few islands connected to the city I live in that have gated communities for really wealthy people and they're like 95%+ white.
>>
File: 1448201538894.jpg (7 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1448201538894.jpg
7 KB, 250x231
>>24791044
>tfw grew up in a part that is ~40% white
>>
File: xx (3).jpg (71 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
xx (3).jpg
71 KB, 500x443
>>24791153
Do you want to talk about it, anon?
>>
File: 1449379159573.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449379159573.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>>24789543

middle-class village here

not much happens, pretty quiet and organized, neighbors help each others, not really any crime against your fellow man, nothing to fear except that one retard who walks at night with his hockey stick as self-defense and always seem to want to hit you or something

pretty bland is all i can say about it. the people are boring, too.

if i compare this to shitskin ghettos we're far far better off here. high income white neighborhood must be near perfection.
>>
my housing estate is like mostly white with some rich upper class indians that keep to themselves here and there. fucking pristine m8. only problem is when i have to go in to town for groceries and shit its like crossing into a whole new dimension of degeneracy
>>
File: 1422390465465.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1422390465465.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
>>24791190
>tfw one of 17 white kids in my year group at highschool (around 200 in a year)
>tfw I literally had to take an urdu foreign language class until I was 14
>tfw forced to befriend all the other white kids who were complete faggots
>tfw chased home by hordes of kebab at least monthly
>tfw there was an actual mosque in the school
>tfw more than half the teachers were pakis who I could hardly understand
>tfw 90% of my classes stank of body odour
>tfw schools here get deemed "not diverse enough" yet my school continues to be around 90% paki to this day
>>
File: plzgo.png (373 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
plzgo.png
373 KB, 2000x1333
>>24789543
One black family growing up, and the kid was stealing pain meds and bringing vodka to school in a thermos

Also rednecks who only talk about 4wheelers and snowmobiles, but that was manageable
>>
File: 1447794085923.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
1447794085923.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>>24791330
> schools here get deemed "not diverse enough"
>>
File: 51799724_p0_master1200.jpg (438 KB, 700x979) Image search: [Google]
51799724_p0_master1200.jpg
438 KB, 700x979
I live in Milford, MI

It's a fucking paradise. Basically it's a rich hillbilly town where I honestly have not seen a black person in 3 years.
>>
File: FlashFace.png (243 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
FlashFace.png
243 KB, 576x432
>Elementary school
>1 black kid, was a crack baby, mom loved crack and her son was all fucked up and would get in trouble daily

>Middle school
>4 black kids, all dumb as fuck

>High school
>Baboon land, first day there some black girl gets slammed against the wall by security for getting into a weave match
>Deal with niggers for 4 years
>Gun threats after some nigger crackhead died from a heart condition
>Literally they wore pray4trayvon shirts

Now

>Look at the elementary kids
>Like a third of them are black, another third are middle eastern shitheads
>Middle school is even worse
>mfw

The plague spreads.
>>
>>24789543
I've only seen two black people in real life.

A lot of asians though, so maybe my town doesn't count.
>>
>>24791425
Mah nigga. I'm >>24790589 (Alma). Never been to Milford, is it really that nice?
>>
>>24789543
I live in a place that's half white, half native. I don't mean half the people are white and half the people are native - I mean EVERYONE is half white and half native.

>Do they even exist anymore?
Yeah, they're called 'places that didn't import their workforce from Africa'
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447665705952.jpg (7 KB, 234x178) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447665705952.jpg
7 KB, 234x178
Lived in a small town in ireland. Pretty fucking great. Lots of weed. Cops and bars didn't care about drugs. Literally no blacks or muslims. Not one. A lot of eastern Europeans but they were cool. Call each other niggers. Top kek.
>>
Scotland is still pretty white outside of Edinburgh, but Edinburgh is all cunts anyway.
>>
>>24791478
Man, I went to a historically black college and luckily never had it THAT bad. Jesus. Where do you live?
>>
>>24789543
>Does anyone here live in a place that is like 99% or 100% white?
yup. At least in winter when not tourist season.
>What is it like? What are the people like? What is it like to sit in a cafe and only see pleasant, quiet whites?
just some shitty rural England. There's always somebody to hate!
>pleasant, quiet whites
ahahahahahahaha

>>24791097
we have one indian family who run the Indian
>>
Went out to a random place in Canada and it was like that. It was actually pretty boring.
I liked feeling safe at night though.
>>
Really nice if you fit in and a little bit judgmental of different. Can't blame them about the latter though
>>
File: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.webm (1011 KB, 620x334) Image search: [Google]
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.webm
1011 KB, 620x334
>>24791760
Suburb of Leaveland.

The trick is they'd have a relative who lived in the decent suburb and register it as their address so they could get into that high school, which you legally can't do but "MY BABY NEED GOOD EDUCATION GON' GET HIS GED AND DO THANGS RIGHT UNLIKE HIS DADDY" so they'd do it anyways.

It was horrifically obvious too but no one seemed to care. After school let out you'd see all the niggers hopping on the bus going east, back into Cleveland. We'd call it the nigger cart.
>>
>>24789543
I live in western Scotland, I have only ever seen 4 black people max. (excluding big cities like Glasgow)
>>
>>24789543
Poland. Except the poor parts, where the whites are like American blacks.
>>
>>24791832
America seems like a shithole tbqh
>>
>>24789543
If you want to live in a completely white place, you'll probably have to go somewhere cold. Northern Canada, Svalbard, Iceland. Antarctica may be an option too, if you're a researcher.
>>
>>24790433
you know WV has a lot of blacks right?
>>
>>24791907
It's unfair to say all of it is, but the grand majority of what I have experienced is terrible. The best parts of the country are ironically places that aren't touched by humans yet. Just miles and miles of nothing but nature.

The wealthy areas are full of deluded assholes who really think they matter, and the poor areas are nigger and mudslime city.

I'd like to move to Iceland after I finish my schooling. Somewhere cold, fuck niggers.
>>
>>24791964
As an icelandic person, fuck off. We don't need more tourists, especially Americans of all people.
>>
>>24789543
Yep, small town Ireland. Almost no pakis or niggers. It's pretty good to be honest. Ireland itself is still pretty white overall.

>tfw some faggot in Dublin writes an article in the Irish Times saying how much more exciting immigration has made Ireland
>>
>>24792056
Mind having a Pole?
>>
>>24789543
fucking horrible. So many fucking fake cowboys and shitty city rednecks. I fucking hate the interior of BC.
>>
>>24791670
Sup Irish bro

>that glorious feeling of moving back to glorious monocultural Ireland after a year living in Londonistan
>>
I'm the opposite, I'm a white kid in a like 99% Hispanic suburb. I don't even speak Spanish :(
>>
>>24792056
Tourist my ass I'm claiming citizenship soon.
>>
I'm black and I live in a majority white neighborhood and it's boring. I guess boring works for a lot of you since most of you don't go outside anyway but I enjoyed nyc and Toronto. If you are an adventurous type white suburbs aren't that great.
>>
File: got milk.jpg (50 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
got milk.jpg
50 KB, 620x387
>>24792136
>mfw even though london is maximum multi-culti, it's still more interesting and relevant than the whole of Ireland
>>
>>24792176
Arab here. Lived in a majority white area, majority black, and mixed area.

>Majority white
>boring, snooty shits, hipsters, stacy starbucks
>majority black
>too many thug tier blacks. I'd say it was 60-40 in terms of thug blacks to normal. Didn't feel very safe
>mixed area
meh
>>
>>24792181
Meh. London is pretty cool but I'd still rather live in small white town than a 75% paki city.
>>
File: ptg02021062.jpg (32 KB, 396x215) Image search: [Google]
ptg02021062.jpg
32 KB, 396x215
If you want 99% white head to Svalbard in Norway. It's comfy as fuck and extremely white.
>>
>>24789543
100k town in Poland.

I have seen black person when I was on school trip in Warsaw.
>>
>>24792252
I like big cities with a lot of stuff going on. It is so boring here that's sometimes I ask myself why I even bother living and some times I get sick of seeing old ugly white people. It's a step up from the ghetto but I wouldn't choose to live here.
>>
File: 1449196437679 (2).jpg (2 MB, 1540x2048) Image search: [Google]
1449196437679 (2).jpg
2 MB, 1540x2048
>>24789543
Estonia.
It's slowly getting infected, but people generally are pretty racist.
Tho I'm not eveb sure how white are we considered.
>>
I live in rural Ireland. Other than internet connections here being complete bollocks, it's not really much different from living in rural UK or US.

>Didn't know a single black person in real life until I was 13
>The second black person I ever met, at 15, gave me a headbutt before I even said a word to him
>my local town is probably 20% eastern European at this point, 70% and the rest is Indian/Asian/Muslim
>outside of town it's all white, no exception
>the place where I work recently laughed a black man out of the building when he asked for a job there
>couldn't fucking believe my eyes, it would have made /pol/ proud
>>
Mfw when ireland is known as the silicon valley of Europe because of it's vast business enterprise and connections to online trade while still maintaining racial purity. Meanwhile in Londonstan you can't walk five steps without being anally raped by a nigger and converted to Islam.
>>
>>24790969
Ayy!!! Vancouver bro here, fucking love Salmon arm. Might move out to there or to Kamloops soon.
>>
>>24792325
>70% white and the rest is

small correction
>>
My city is 94% white. I didn't pull that number out of my ass either, I actually found that on census data on a government website.
>>
>>24792291
>tfw black britbong
>had a lovely polish history teacher
>Used to talk with him about polish history after class
>Kind of want to visit poland
>Russian friend says to visit Russia instead since poles are known to attack non-whites

Is this true? Sounds like bs but I've seen documentaries about this.
>>
>>24789543
>Does anyone here live in a place that is like 99% or 100% white?

Yes

>What is it like?

Welfare mamas, hard-nose Repblicunts, tweakers and fundies everywhere. Oh, and laundromats.

>What is it like to sit in a cafe and only see pleasant, quiet whites?

We don't have cafes. Our conservashill politicians are laundering our tax dollars rather than using them to maintain even the most basic infrastructure of our city. The only reason said politicians keep getting voted into office in the first place is because they claim to be about Christian values while hating on minorities. Fundies eat that shit up.
>>
>>24792365
every polish person I've known was a racist

they refuse to let any muslim refugees into their country, I would stick to russia, Poland had a major inferiority complex
>>
>>24792490
If you understood Polish history, even just the last century of it, you'd understand why they don't want any more fucking people telling them how to run their country or that Poles need to be tolerant of other cultures/languages

t. not even a Pole
>>
>>24789543
When I was younger I lived in black and hispanic neighborhoods, and later an all-white town. The latter was necessary for me to develop any real sense of kinship.

It's now impossible for me to adjust to multicultural places- one major reason I became a robot.
>>
>>24792317

I had an estonian bitch foreign exchange oneitis for a while. She was blonde, petite, and top tier qt. Then I saw her talking to a nigger and lost all interest in her. You guys can't be that racist. Stupid ass nigger didn't even know where Estonia was, or that it was a country. I might not be able to pinpoint it on a map but I at least know it's somewhere by finland and russia. Eastern yurop is really the last hope for white people though. It's sad our pure nordic and alpine genes will die out but slavs are alright in my book.
>>
>>24792544
You should have asked her out. Why didn't you?
>>
My state and town are about 97% white. It's just normal to me. Just a middle class rural college town.

The white guilt is palpable. Honestly I just wish we had more immigrants for purely culinary reasons. I don't give a fuck if they bring crime, they bring cool food too, and that's good enough for me.
>>
>>24789543
Ive lived in north georgia and west virginia. Both the towns i lived in had alot of churches and low crime but the rednecks are pretty annoying
>>
>>24792490
Yeah, I'm thinking I'll just visit Russia instead. Cheers.
>>
>>24789543
This shouldn't come as a surprise to you but a lot of whites are quite niggy. Especially if you count italians and slavs and other mudfolk as white.
>>
File: 1448381337875.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1448381337875.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>24790589
>back to /pol/
who are you quoting
>>
>>24792352
Oh, and 5% is mostly natives and chinese, with the last 1% being everyone else. It's extremely rare to see black people here.
>>
>>24790923
you're German and from Munich, I guess? or Hamburg?
>>
File: 133152_l.jpg (47 KB, 294x353) Image search: [Google]
133152_l.jpg
47 KB, 294x353
Whistler BC, I have a full time job in one of the restaurants on the base. Through my year and a half working here I have only seen a hand full of non-whites. It truly is a winter wonderland here. Planing on applying to the local firefighting station here so I can actually feel like I'm doing something with my life.

If you have the money, and you are white and like mountains . I'd recommend this place in a heartbeat, I love living here.
>>
>>24792577

This was before I knew all the pua/mgtow/redpill shit and I wanted to get to know her first. I was some beta faggot who cared about personality back then and didn't want to waste time on dates if I didn't like her personality. Then I saw her talking to a nigger, which is more than enough reason for her to be dead to me.
>>
>>24792490
poland has been russia/soviet union and germanys slave for 200+ years. Fuck off and let them enjoy their independence
>>
>>24789944
Just like monkeys you nailed it man
>>
>>24792751
Kinda their fault for being weak.
>>
>>24792747
You can't stop white genocide by being a loser who is afraid to talk to women.
>>
>>24790433

Literally the most WASP place in America, according to SJWthink you must be the most privileged place in the country, hows that working out for you Billy Bob?
>>
>>24792593
Vermont Maine or new Hampshire?
>>
>>24792747
You just sound like a huge pussy.
>too scared to talk to a girl
>some nigger (assuming he was your typical ghetto trash) actually has the balls to do it
>W-well I didn't want her anyway!

You're an embarassment to the white race.
>>
File: jkDqyxh.jpg (420 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
jkDqyxh.jpg
420 KB, 1920x1152
>>24792769
We weren't always weak. The comonwealth was so strong it took 3 empires to take it when it was at its weakest.
>>
>>24792772

I wasn't afraid to talk to her, reread the post. It's not on me to stop the white genocide anyway. Women are the one's doing it. If I started beating them to death then I would go to jail and they'd keep on fucking niggers.

>>24792804

Again, there was no fear. All niggers are ghetto trash, and I don't want anything to do with coalburners. Some people have dignity and self respect. If you want to be a kek that's on you. I'm not having any of it though.
>>
>>24792891
That guy could have been gay for all you know. Let's face reality here, you wouldn't have spoken to that girl even if you didn't see her talking to a black man.
>>
>>24792927
this, what a sissy faggot
>>
>>24790967
Where do you live and what is your job?
>>
>>24792593
>Honestly I just wish we had more immigrants for purely culinary reasons. I don't give a fuck if they bring crime, they bring cool food too, and that's good enough for me.

I doubt you'd support that frivolous argument if you had to live among immigrants. Migrant crime is just the tip of the iceberg, and often a cheap rhetorical device. In reality multiculturalism devastates society by making individuals "clam up", even in their interactions with their own ethnic group.

People aren't built to live in cosmopolitan societies. Be thankful for what you have.
>>
Portland OR is still surprisingly white. The high rent keeps a lot of trash out. But the homeless problem is insane during the summer.
>>
>>24792855
The take-away is that meme races like Balts and Slavs can only achieve greatness when they band together
>>
>>24789543
I live in a smaller lakeside town in Ohio. I very, very rarely see any black people at all here. The school I clean at has one mixed girl with the rest being white.

When I was a kid I had two neighbors who had never even seen a black person until they were 7 or 8. They just thought it was an extremely dirty person, or someone in make up.

I have no idea what it would be like to live any other way. No one I know is really racist because other races just never come up.
>>
>>24789543

Thank god, no.

Anglo whites are the worst goddamn people in the world.

Non-Anglo whites? Fine. Mexicans? Good.

Everyone else is trash tier.
>>
>>24792977
>In reality multiculturalism devastates society by making individuals "clam up"
>"oh shit, there's a black guy here, quiet, don't call him a nigger"

Do you think people are that autistic in real life?
>>
>>24793017
And we do that very often, see the warsaw uprising for example, or solidarnosc.
>>
>>24789944
>polish
>white
Trash for sure tho. Polish immigrants are mud people.
>>
>>24791351
never seen another mainebro on /r9k/ what area?
>>
>>24792927

I shared a class with her before. We talked, just never any ayy bby u wan sum fuk. I don't care if the nigger was black. I was pissed she talked to a nigger in the first place. He could eat horse shit and worship cheese and it wouldn't make it any more ok in my eyes.

>>24792960
>projecting this hard
>>
>>24793138
>you will never be this booty blasted over other human beings

feels fucking great man.
>>
Live In Northern Ireland. 98& white and most of our non-white's are Rice Asians.
>>
File: 1448741008413.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1448741008413.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>24793110
As a patriotic pole, I find it hard not to fall for this.
>>
>>24793177
Not bait. Get your people out of scandinavia. We fucking hate you. You people behave exactly like niggers.
>>
>>24793138
you come off as a bit childish and entitled
>>
>>24789543
My hometown is 84% White, 97% cumulative White and Asian.
It's also incredibly affluent and most residents are educated professionals (lawyers, doctors, etc)
it's nice. I never experienced any substantial degree of niggerdry growing up. I can count the number of black kids I went to high school with on one hand, and of them, almost none were the brand of poorly educated blacks you usually think of. Almost all of them were only half-black (about equal proportion of WMBF and BMWF couples) and generally acted like ordinary people, just happened to have darker skin. A few were diplomats' children, I remember we had a UN representative from Zimbabwe living in our town for about four years, I was friends with his son, we played videogames together.
All of the Hispanics were, by and large, white-passing. Most were only "Hispanic" in the sense that they could use it to cheat the affirmative action system for college admissions - think blonde, blue-eyed girls with the last name Rodriguez, technically Hispanic but white for all intents and purposes.
Life was good. Almost no crime to speak of, well manicured lawns, the whole nine yards. Upper Class White America was nice
>>
>>24793075

To be fair, how many blacks do you know that don't sperg out every time they hear anyone say anything that can even remotely be taken out of context?

Yeah.
>>
>>24791044
you somewhere like cornwall? some parts there are like 100% white
>>
>>24793370
I don't live in America where the blacks have a huge victim complex.
>>
>>24793241
>thinking immigrants are representative of every Pole

They are only there because they can't afford to live here, we don't want them back senpai.
>>
>>24793075
I was referring to Putnam's widely-discussed research on multiculturalism. See
http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
>>
>>24793370
It's fascinating how infantilized modern American blacks are.
>>
>>24789543
slavs are not white. They are pale asian niggers.
>>
Where I live is 96% white but our politicians are basically Swedish. The only reason we aren't overrun with shitskins is because we are a shithole and it'd be easier to just stop in Germany or France.
>>
>>24793321

Well that's like just your opinion man. Good on you for having one and all but I'm not going to lower my standards just because it makes some faggot on the internet happy. There's billions of other girls out there. You can take all the coalburners you want. You should be happy you don't have to compete with me for them.
>>
>>24793865
I wish I was a black man. They have the power to shut another person completely down without doing anything at all.
>>
>>24793606
it's fucking astonishing
watch a bit of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPSwvZk4nPA
it is like seeing the result of a brainwashing experiment
>>
Nope, but I live in a 97% mexican demographic, but recently over the past 2 years there has been an increase in niggers. Even tho it's still very little of them you come across at least one when you go outside.

It's sort of sad to be honest, I don't know what the fuck is there problem. They stare you down for no fucking reason. I feel like they're invading my home. I also saw one of the monkeys with one of our own QT latinas. Fuck
>>
>>24793908

You're in luck then. Apparently the transracial tag on tumblr has been a thing for a while now. I don't think it's enough to get gibsmedats but you get lots of oppression points to buy sympathy from other tumblrinas for it.
>>
>>24794016

I'm in a 70% Mexican area, and the blacks are pretty much the same here, except for the well-off ones.

The well-off ones are just like the shitty faux country boy white trash, except they are shitty faux urban niggers, while the poor blacks are just savage monkey trash.

Like Mexicans can be shitty. But it seems that at least in rural areas, at least poor Mexicans for the most part aren't worse than poor whites.
>>
>>24789543
Come to Portugal at the small cities
>>
>>24792340
don't go to kamloops it's fucking terrible. Vancouver is jesus tier compared to anywhere in the interior, or the prairies for that matter.
>>
>>24789543
I really want to move to a nice New England place like this, because even if there are blacks they are quiet and domestic, typically higher earning types (doctors, dentists). Only problem is Im a poor southernfag and Texas is pretty much black and brown and I hate it I hate it so much.
>>
>>24792365

There is a culture of brawling in Poland and much of Eastern Europe among the "disenfrenchised". Kind of like gunslinging in westerns. The hools over here don't see bashing someone's shit in as something particularly terrible, you're supposed to know how to deal and take punches.

And in general there are no gangs here besides invisible mafias organised around some specific activity, never sprawling gangs admitting some poor brats. Instead thugs operate by proximity, the further away from them you are the less civility and good will they owe you. If you're an outsider you stand out and if you're not streetwise you deserve to get knocked the fuck out as means of "education".

"Racism", or rather biggotry is something that just adds to this. Blacks are oft suspected to be animalistic knuckleheads either by genetics or culture, there's no one agreed upon racial doctrine or something. Thanks to "refugees" they're now also associated with opportunist lying scum, that will shit up this place even more.

This btw is little different in Russia.

>>24792490

Our previous government DID allow the Germans to dump THEIR migrants on our turf.

But hey, feel free to explain how refusing to abduct the supposed refugees from wealthy western nanny states they picked themselves would be racist. Tell me how is getting dumped into Poland, which has a huge emigration, high unemployment and a lot of Chechen and Ukrainian refugees - actual refugees - beneficial to those "Syrians" from Pakistan and Nigeria.
>>
File: raycis.jpg (622 KB, 2009x2700) Image search: [Google]
raycis.jpg
622 KB, 2009x2700
>>24793996
>it is like seeing the result of a brainwashing experiment
It would be an actual social experiment- which is bad enough- except that progressives aren't interested in observing the consequences and updating their theories.

Anyway, she's right, up to a point. All white people are racist. Not, though, via some grand historical conspiracy, but merely because all people are racist. Racial prejudice is an instinct that has served us so well throughout the eons that it remains our inheritance today. In their zeal to create a multicultural society (for which the Jews are disproportionately responsible, but that's another story), progressives crusade against human nature itself.

I'd argue that racial prejudice, along with other prejudices, continues to serve us well. We don't have enough time on this world to study the hearts, minds and souls of every stranger we encounter. Even if we did, co-operating with our own kin is more satisfying. We're rewarded for living in ethnically homogeneous societies, and punished otherwise. Nature tells us all we need to know on the subject of race, which frustrates the progressive's idolatrous designs, and warps him into a misanthropic wretch.
>>
>>24789543
I lived the first 7-8 years of my life in a nearly entirely white village in rural Quebec.

Then my family moved to a small city that is like 92-93% white but has over 5% of natives and they are literally shit tier.

I still live there to this day.
>>
>>24789944
Quiet a bold statement coming from literal Polish trash
>>
>>24794663
>getting offended by acute observations on cultural differences

Come on now Jamal.
>>
>live in a town in the north of England
>non-whites are fairly rare
>go into town center and they are probably 40%
>go into villages in the country and I can go all day without seeing one

Feels good.
>>
File: 13648587.jpg (376 KB, 864x1440) Image search: [Google]
13648587.jpg
376 KB, 864x1440
They won't exist soon, white boi.
>>
>>24794765
lovin this cited location and year of study
>>
>>24794713
>because someone is carefree they are akin to monkeys

I would say I'm surprised but given your Polish education I'm not
>>
>>24794858
Are you saying monkeys aren't carefree?
Whenever I watch an animal documentary they're always just sitting there chilling or beating the shit out of each other sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x250
>>24789543
American here
Pure white/white with a few east asians are by far the best
those kind of neighboorhoods are 100% better in every class
The girls are prettier
No crime
Good neighborhood
Nice houses
People who say otherwise have never lived in such a neighborhood
As per usual the people who are saying otherwise are just bitter niggers and other shit tier minorities whos neighborhood is a shit hole
>>
I live in a posh suburban village near London, virtually no blacks here since they all live in the ghettos of the inner city. You might see them in the pub once in a blue moon, one lives in a shed up the road but he's full robot so you never see him.

Go into the nearest major town though and it's 50% black, because that's London for you.
>>
>>24794822
It's from r asianmasculinity just like all the rest of this shit.

Your 3 inch asian dick won't grow a millimeter no matter how many black dick pics you save, Chang.
>>
>>24794933
>shitty town in Central Scotland
>go to the pub with the lads and later on hit the club
>literally everyone is white
>>
>tfw you live in the country with the 4th fastest internet in the world at about 15$/month and have seen exactly 1 nigger family in 23 years of living in major urban areas.
>>
>>24794881
Nope I'm just finding it interesting you can't take a positive trait and turn it negative

But like I said you're Polish you can't help it
>>
File: 1662913799.jpg (360 KB, 1008x864) Image search: [Google]
1662913799.jpg
360 KB, 1008x864
>>24794822
>>
>>24794471
Lol is that by ito
Which manga is it
>>
>>24794980
It's why your country is so crazy liberal, they haven't had to actually experience any of this shit like we've had to since the 1990s.
>>
>>24794881
Ignore this guy>>24794989
Hes just some shit tier minority who so fucking jealous he has to go on r9k to shit on them
>>
Went to South Carolina for vacation and I only saw one black guy the whole time there.
I'm from Georgia so it was pretty weird.
>>
>>24794967

Hahah, that actually repeats the pattern with asshurt Jews loving that shit fetish.

>jack off to another man fucking the woman of yet another man

tripple kek
>>
File: abw4_8.jpg (289 KB, 1606x1096) Image search: [Google]
abw4_8.jpg
289 KB, 1606x1096
>>24795133
Nah, desu I just like it because of the reproduction and corruption aspects. The kekoldry shit is actually offputting to me, I only have so much of this material because it's the main material being made and because the white on black stuff or the asian on white stuff actually manages to be even more poorly written. Like a parody of a parody. Plus I think white on black is inherently less appealing because the result of the union is still black.

Pic related, some robot actually writes these.
>>
Australia here. Yes I do. I see ethnics occasionally but for the most part its 99% white. Its nice. Everyone is friendly, or at least quiet, crime is pretty much non existant. A sudanese refugee family moved in a few weeks ago about a block down though. Their house already os run down and the nigger children have started roaming the streets at night shouting into peoples houses then running off. I dont want to loose my nice white hamlet ;_;
>>
File: kekti large.jpg (43 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
kekti large.jpg
43 KB, 585x398
>>24790475
underrated post

(* I really want to point out how incredibly perplexing it is to properly avoid getting b& by useless robot filter, therefore this comment has no value and has been placed just to get past the muting script. *)
>>
>Went mountain biking in South Dakota
>Went to a bar one night
>Someone's wallet, car keys and cell phone are on the counter
>Ask the white bartender about it
>She says the guy who owns it all is outside
>45 minutes later, he comes inside
>All of his stuff is still there
>She could tell I wasn't from South Dakota because I thought it was unusual that somebody would leave valuable things on a bar counter, and that if he left and came back a week later, it would still be there.
>>
>>24795432
This happens in my bar too. Just leave your wallet at the bar with some money out amd the bartender will take it out and sort your money and drinks out without you having to go inside. Life is nice without niggers
>>
>>24795327
>I see ethnics occasionally but for the most part its 99% white
Fellow Australian here, where the fuck do you live that's 99% white? There's no chance it's near a city so I'll have to assume you live in the country. That's the ONLY place I've seen all white people. In those rural country areas.

>Their house already os run down and the nigger children have started roaming the streets at night shouting
Jesus christ, I take that back. You must live in the suburbs. I would not want to live near blacks. You know, I don't think I've EVER had a black person help me. The only time they approach me is when they're asking me for money. Fucking jigaboos.
>>
>>24795624
>austrailia cant find a white place
What the fuck
Surely there must be some middle class suburbs with a majority white population
>>
>>24795327
Just put on a skimask and beat them thr fuck up
>>
>>24795624
Outer brisbane. All the blacks, durkas and chinks are confined in the city. Yeah me and a few neighbours are considering putting in a formal complaint in about them, but theyre refugees so we'll probably be told to accept their diversity.
>>
>>24795679
This. Outside the inner city areas, australia is almost entirely white
>>
>>24795733
Exact same in america all the trash and niggers live in the city

The suburbs with mostly whites are pretty nice and peaceful
>>
The town I grew up in was like that. It was very safe, but most of the people there were dicks.
>>
I live in Wales.
It's OK everyone is nice and keeps to themselves really unless something major happens.

You have go to a takeaway/restaurant to ever see Something different. Crimes here are mostly bizarre, there have been two flashers and a cannibal in the last six months.

Our capital is more mixed but I'd wager 70-80% white
>>
Growing up in a rich Suburb in Pennsylvania I went to a 99% white private school, and we had no black students. Maybe 5 token Asians tops and that was it. No Indians at all it was beautiful.
>having to deal with curryniggers in any capacity is just torture
>>
Lived in that community in elementary - highschool. Rich whote school system in Alabama, only a couple miles surrounded on all sides by poorer and more diverse neighborhoods.

Was interesting to say the least. We only had black people really show up in the school my senior year, and then there were rumors that someone was paying their tuition under the table so they could improve our sports teams.
>>
File: contac1.gif (59 KB, 383x355) Image search: [Google]
contac1.gif
59 KB, 383x355
i'm from a small island called jersey. there are virtually no black people or muslims here, but there has been a fairly large portuguese population for a few decades, and a growing polish one in the last decade.

growing up i would have viewed the portuguese in the same way i suppose some of you would view blacks/mexicans/arabs whatever, as they made up the islands underclass. as such it never felt 100% white because they looked and behaved differently to everyone else.
>>
>>24789944
>trying this hard to get American whites approval

How the fuck does being "chilled out" remind you of monkeys? You just said that because you heard other whites compare us to "monkeys" before. Fuck off, European nigger.
>>
>>24797091
>>24794663
>>24793110
>niggers getting triggered
>>
>>24791044

Same here. I live in the North of England, and my small town is like 98-99% white. The way I see it, multiculturalism in the UK is great when it's 90% indigenous (at the least) but tensions arise when it gets below about 65-70 percent. Just look at Birmingham and London, where White British are like 45% of the demographic.
>>
>>24789543
In 'murica, they never really existed, since immigration is a really big part of our culture.
>>
I do. There's probably no more than 10 black people in the entire town (about 6,000 people, it's small) and its boring. It doesn't matter if people are black, white, Asian, ect. You'll always have douchebags. We happen to have a ton of shitty asshole redneck white people.
>>
File: 1418953143005.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1418953143005.png
17 KB, 900x900
Poland and I've literally never seen a muslim
The only blacks I've seen were civilized niggas wearing ties with families and that's only like one nigger every three months or so.
I think it might be the same one, actually.
>>
I worked for a summer at an artist school in Vermont. Since the time I stepped off the train, I only saw a handful of black people: a few at the local university, and one of our students who didn't actually live in the town.

It was a little odd, but mostly I think because of the local culture. The locals seemed to have a love/hate relationship with the art school, and the art school was mostly tumblrite-lites and hipsters.

The white trash made me nervous, but I never felt unsafe there (the hostel I stayed at wasn't far from a bar, so often I'd hear shouting matches and fights).

Mostly it was just like stepping into a weird, poor, isolated time warp.
>>
>>24789543
The Midwest. It's based af.
>>
>>24789543
No. The town I live in is populated almost entirely by shitskins and niggers (I'm a shitskin myself). But we all try to emulate white culture as hard as we can, making it a utopia, where we can be as conservative as we want, and SJWs can't do a thing about it.
>>
>>24797711
Same, Midwest anon here too. It's completely full of white people
>>
File: 1449356729262.jpg (17 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
1449356729262.jpg
17 KB, 220x330
>>24789543

The place where I grew up (iHastings, UK) was 97% white.

Although I'm black.
>>
>>24789543
I do, I live in England too surprisingly.
It's all white people but the town was created around coal mining so the people here have always been poor, it's getting better but most people are still quite poor. everybody here is slightly racist too, there's never been anybody to tell them it's wrong, you can shout nigger in the street and nobody would care.
>>
I grew up in a small town (<3000 people) and there was one black family in the whole town. I had 2 black kids in my highschool of 500 kids. I wasn't racist until I moved into a predominantly black neighborhood. Now that I deal with niggers on a regular basis I realize how much I took it for granted.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.