[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I not die alone when I have nothing in common with anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1402947182613.jpg (32 KB, 541x505) Image search: [Google]
1402947182613.jpg
32 KB, 541x505
How do I not die alone when I have nothing in common with anyone and I don't like people?
>>
>>24789359
If there was an answer to this question, r9k wouldn't exist.
>>
>>24789359
>I don't like people
You do, otherwise you wouldn't care about dying alone.
>>
>>24789476
You obviously don't know his feel. Imagine hating the taste of food but being hungry all the time.
>>
>>24789531
You're right, I don't know the feel of being a hypocrite. I don't like people and therefore I don't mind dying alone.
>>
>>24789476

Not OP but:

It's more like you hope for the impossible, I dislike people too and can't connect with anyone. I'm most likely gonna die alone as well, mostly content with it aside from the "omfg so ronery" moments.
>>
Are you me pham?
>Hate all people,because literally every single one of them is phony (inb4 "Calm down Holden")
>Hate being outside,especially in the city,because there are big masses of people and I have to hear their superficial,shallow talk
>Just want a single girl,that at least checks up on me now and then to see how I'm doing
>Realize it's never going to happen because I'm a 5"7',ugly homicidal/suicidal thinking NEET.

Whenever you ask people what their dreams are you hear " a lot of money,nice car,nice house" etc. I just want a single person,that I can spend the rest of my life with.
>>
>>24789476
Let me correct that statement then. I don't like most people because they're shit. If people were kind, morally decent and nice people, I would like them. They're not. Also, most people are boring as fuck.
>>
>tfw huge hypocrite
>hate people and feel disgust and contempt when I hear their shallow talk
>fully realize that while i'm quiet I'm not even remotely better
>still feel the same way and still wish they would drop dead

Still seeing the low-mid range families with their shitty kids makes me feel like "well, I could always be off worse. I didn't tie myself down and don't have one of those shitty kids."

I don't know why but for whatever reason I see having kids is a fate worse than death.

Not even attempting to be edgy, I just genuinely feel this way and always have (28 y.o. now)
>>
If I can die alone after living alone thousands of miles away from any other human life I will be happy.
>>
>>24789737
Having children is awful. A lot of them nowadays are unplanned. Sure, some parents love their children, but most of that is just post-purchase rationalization.
>>
>>24789863

Pretty much looked like clear-cut buyer's remorse to me as well, but hey no refunds/returns lel.

At-a-distance type communication isn't too bad though, I enjoy this board for what it is.
>>
>>24789690
That attitude of yours is what's making you not find the right kind of people.
>>
>>24790219
No it's not. It's that most people are shit. Other people's flaws are not my responsibility, you normalcunt apologist.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.