[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bought tinder plus so I could send more likes and superlikes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: tinder.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tinder.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>Bought tinder plus so I could send more likes and superlikes
>Got 20 matches after 2 days
>Some are really hot, others really ugly, the rest average
>Every single convo dies down and they stop responding

how do I win at this?
>>
Stop trying to make conversation on Tinder and ask them out instead

If they don't want to meet you in person, move on to the next one
>>
>>24788873
Trial and error bro. Good game comes with practice.
>>
>>24788904
'lets smash'
>>
>>24788894
so the first thing you do is ask them out?

any idea how?

"So what are we gonna do?"

or maybe "where shall we meet?"
??
>>
>>24788873
I've gotten laid off tinder a few times. The key is to lead with a witty/funny pickup line or something especially if it involves them or their bio. Then talk to them for a bit and invite them to do something. Make the date as soon as possible bc they will flake if its more than 2 days away
>>
I only wanna fuck, not find a relationship, i doubt i will find one though
>>
>>24788973

I don't use Tinder anymore, but I used to say something stupid in the first message to see if there was any response, and then, yes, I asked them out to do some shit together

It worked well
>>
>>24788904
I do't know what's up with the women on Tinder. Every time you get a match and try to hold a conversation with them it will eventually die down like op said. And I wasn't even being creepy or something. Normal stuff, like asking about interests, music, movies etc... Bear in mind, this even happened when a girl started a convo herself. All you get are these shitty 1-4 word answers and nothing else. Am i supposed to go full on tard and say " ayy bae, want sum fuk"?
>>
>>24788973
No women hate choice you tell them where you're going and they judge you on it and decide. Give them the choice and they have nothing to judge and their brains can't register anything.
>>
Man....all these tinder threads really make me wanna make one. But all the girls look way better than me and I know it's just a hookup app....nvm
>>
>>24789068

That's the problem senpai

Don't try to smalltalk on Tinder. They have 100+ guys messaging trying to talk to them about average stuff. It's gets boring very quickly
>>
>>24789082
is it ok to invite them over to your place at first date?

should I say something like "your place or mine?"
>>
>>24789068
>Am i supposed to go full on tard and say " ayy bae, want sum fuk"?
You're supposed to cut to the chase and ask if they want to go on a date. Don't fuck around, that's beta.
>>
You win by avoiding these diseased whores at all cost. 2nd place would be to meet up and tell them how disgusting they are and to fuck off
>>
>>24789068
>Am i supposed to go full on tard and say " ayy bae, want sum fuk"?
Yes, it's a dating app, people are looking for someone to fuck not someone to talk, it's pretty retarded to start asking them about their hobbies, you should just go straight to the meet up part.
>>
>>24789109

Depends on the girl really

Don't make it a question, make it a statement. Be the one in control
>>
>>24789068
Why don't you stop trying to find bitches on the internet? It's not impossible to do irl, everyone thinks it is but it's fucking not. I promise. it's way easier to form a connection in person. Your chances will be exactly the same. I promise you.
>>
>>24789144
>It's not impossible to do irl,

for me it is, im a robot
>>
>>24789171

Aren't you going to sperg out if you meet a girl from Tinder then?
>>
>>24789068
Smalltalk on tinder is dumb, as a girl you get ... well most guys you swipe right will already have swept you, I can't hold casual convos with 50 men at the same time. Please consider that. Move to fb or ask me out in the first 3 days.
>>
>>24789179
maybe yes probably but we both know why were there
>>
>>24789171
It's 2 sides of hell. You can either message 300+ women and hope a date can come of it (1000+ if you want a relationship), or you can approach 5-10 women within reasonable range of your own attractiveness level and form a much stronger connection from which you can build.
>>
>>24789271
i will try to get more straight to the point

weird though cause on /adv/ they told me i should take more time and dont rush it
>>
>>24789290

/adv/ is full of beta overlords

Much like /r9k/, but it's worse there
>>
>>24789344
i thought the opposite
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.