[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /sensitive/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: gangster pepe.png (170 KB, 591x584) Image search: [Google]
gangster pepe.png
170 KB, 591x584
>go to omegle
>play keyboard
>3 people say i'm very good
>1 black kid tells me i'm a retard for reasons unknown
>he skips me as I attempt to call him a retard

Niggers. WWTL?
>>
lol btfo whitey nerd
>>
>tfw I have actually cried from a post on r9k calling me names

It once was really bad. I almost had a breakdown and was a wreck.
>>
>>24788316
Ok Cretin ;) CRETIN top kek

You have been muted for two seconds because your comment was not original.
>>
Drew? I didn't know you were racist.
>>
File: cool pic.png (1 MB, 1011x615) Image search: [Google]
cool pic.png
1 MB, 1011x615
>>24788340
This

>tfw sticks and stones may break my bones but words will cause permanent damage
>>
>>24788287
>playing WoW
>tanking in dungeon
>wipe on boss
>cry like a little bitch

why am I such an emotional faggot
>>
>>24788420
Why cry though?
Coulda been the healer's fault, ya know.
>>
>>24788340
maybe if you stopped using a trip and were just an anon like everybody else you wouldn't feel a need to get upset you insufferable faggot
>>
File: LOST IT.jpg (70 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
LOST IT.jpg
70 KB, 590x393
>>24788627
I didnt choose to be a tripfriend.

i was born this way.

trust me, if i could be an anon i would

nothing more i want then to fit in

but i cant choose what im born as
>>
>>24788573
I was pretty retarded, I died once on the boss because I didn't know the mechanic for the fight. my group then told me the mechanic and I still failed and felt very embarrassed.
>>
File: kek.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>Got butthurt because server owner banned me from a server
>Got super mad because I was a regular on the server for years
>Did nothing wrong but kill the server owner and over with a broken plugin he created
>Me and a bunch of other regulars in a skype call just playing telling the admin that there was nothing wrong

It was a tf2 server and he created a plugin where you spawn with uber for a few seconds so spawn camping doesn't exist. So if I stabbed people with the knife I gained crits on the diamondback as many times as I stabbed them.

>Got banned for "Exploiting"
>pissed and complained that the server was falling to shits on their steam forum
>He brushed it off saying the game shouldnt work like that and you deserve it
>Left the server a year ago
>Came back 2 weeks ago and it still works
>mfw I killed everyone again

I cant believe i got mad over this bad server
>>
I'm sensitive but not like you guys. I only get sensitive when my coworkers in real life make fun of me or something.
>>
>>24788340
Oh hey I remember you, how have you managed not to OD yet you degenerate fucking slut? Do you still fantasize about your dad raping you, because he's the only one who will "truly love you"?
>>
>>24789176
please respond, I get turned on by naughty little sluts like you
>>
>>24788340
Fucking broken whore. Hang yourself.
>>
>>24788734
>Being this diluted

Everyone hates tripfags more. Trying to stand out like on a websites for manchildren and faggots is fucking autistic

Do the world a favor and get gunned down in the street like the degenerate scumfuck bastard you are.
You downie
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.