[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW ex talks to me >TFW she tells me she's not a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1446821595035.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1446821595035.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>TFW ex talks to me
>TFW she tells me she's not a virgin anymore
>TFW still virgin
WTF ROBOTS ALL I WANT IS TO GET LAID REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why didn't you fuck her while you were dating phanpy?
>>
>tfw your gf has a bigger penis than you

why is life so unfair?
>>
>>24788133
it was LDR. fampai
>>
File: 1443803763296.jpg (99 KB, 540x523) Image search: [Google]
1443803763296.jpg
99 KB, 540x523
>>24788095
>mfw the same thing happens, except I'm the one who's not a virgin

Fuck you Catherine.
>>
>>24788139
>gf

Are you sure about that
>>
>>24788425
>Long distance
>Relationship

Choose one, faggot. She was kucking you the whole time.
>>
>>24788621
Honestly, I wouldn't doubt it.
>overly horny
>used to do things in the nude all the time
>used to act overly slutty during that time.
>>
>>24788425
Was this only long distance, or did you ever meet her in person?
>>
>>24788845
it was only long distance.
>>
>>24788095
>ALL I WANT IS TO GET LAID
your a fucking normie and you had the social skills to get a gf AND you long for human interaction
you are the biggest fucking loser normie i have ever seen.
>>
>>24788860
So, you were expecting to get laid off of an only long distance relationship?

You know you're an idiot, right?

Am currently in one myself, but we've been actively seeing each other in person for the duration of it and had met in person initially. It's been one of the most stressful things I've had to do as well in my life.

So, get off the internet and focus on finding something in real life. Use dating sites or whatever if you want to, I had a reasonable success rate at least with those, but that's still going to be something where you should be seeing each other in person not long after the fact. The simple fact is that if it's based on distance alone, it won't work.

Only reason it has for me is the massive amount of effort put into it to maintain a sufficient rate of contact, but more importantly by guaranteeing we'd be able to see each other semi-regularly. If you're not going to be able or willing to put that level of commitment in, don't bother with it, because it'll be a lot more taxing then one where you can see each other whenever you want.
>>
File: 1409388833915.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1409388833915.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>24788477
that's not the same. You are the faggot in that scenario lol
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.