[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: le crazy wojak.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
le crazy wojak.png
22 KB, 217x225
What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.
>>
>>24787992
I feel the same way aboutmy parents as well, but that might be the teenage angst.
>>
>>24787992
You could leave now, or stay and be a cowardly parasite.
>>
I don't know, if I ended up rich I'd probably kick a good portion of that money back to my mom (my Dad is a conniving money-hiding Jew, fuck him) because she at least tried to be an alright parent.
>>
>>24788046
Isn't all of /r9k/ a cowardly parasite?
>>
>>24787992
>you realize Americans do have worst parents even out of the films
>>
I owe my father everything. I will allow him access to 100% of my income. I am his retirement savings. Over the next few years, our home and vehicles will be transferred to my name. He never references my future as if I'll be getting married or having children. He understands. I exist solely because he stuck his dick in crazy. He has been rejected by dozens of women in his 55 years of life.
>>
Using your parents Internet to shit post about them while you live on their dime. Pathetic.
>>
>>24788136
shut up wagekek
>>
File: napstablook crying.gif (89 KB, 313x255) Image search: [Google]
napstablook crying.gif
89 KB, 313x255
oh god senpai where do i start

well first of all, only reason im not killing myself is because im obliged to give back to my mom and i want to help out my brother. im similar to >>24788053 in that my dad is a fucking jew when it comes to his money. He divorced my mum when i was in the middle of HS and because he spent literally all his time plotting out ways to JUST fuck my mom's shit up, he's getting away with paying her hardly anything (despite the fact he's a fucking doctor and that my mom has more custody of the kids). he's also been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder or some shit like that, and he's basically able to turn his affection of me entirely off, so i basically felt disowned from him ever since like 12th grade.

anyways, besides the fact that my mum's living the brendan fraser dream, I also owe my parents in that I cost them a fuckton in terms of education. before my parents were divorced they thought it would be a good idea to sent me to a fucking prep school, and now i'm wasting even more money at an ivy league uni. sure, i'm getting financial aid, but id never be able to pay the remainder of my tuition w/o their shekels. i dont feel like i owe my dad because he's jewing my mom anyway, plus i no longer care about him. the good news is that, after all this is over, hopefully my ivy league CS degree will carry my ass to prosperity so i can make tons of money, give it all to my family, and kill myself as soon as I feel like they can be well off for a long enough time. fuck tfw no gf, this is a real nigga feel for me

sorry for blog post but this topic is really sensitive to me
>>
>>24788136
Their fault.
>>
>>24787992
I owe my parents some money back which they used to raise me, a few extra hundred for the pain my Mother went through for birth, and maybe an extra hundred on the agreement that they never try to fucking contact me again.
>>
I do feel as though I owe my parents. They adopted me at a very early age and raised me to the best of their abilities. I live at home, and they don't have a lot of money since my dad is now a vegetable, so I feel as though I owe them money and my time. I cook, clean, do the shopping, and give them money whenever they need it.

I just really feel bad for them and want them to be happy.
>>
>>24788459
They should just toss you out then. Why keep a snek like you.
>>
>>24788322
Yeah, I walk past you homeless beggars often on my way to work. I used to give you a smoke before I quit. There's just too many of you to do anything for now. How the fuck do you sleep on a wet, hard sidewalk? At least go to the park.
>>
>>24788322
That social safety net is getting pretty thin. You're going to have to earn your future handouts. Hope you're pretty.
>>
I should probably look after my dad when he gets old because he has put up with more than his fair share of my shit but I will probably still be more useless than him
>>
>>24787992
my parents have treated me extremely well and i owe them more than i could ever repay them
>>
>>24788436
If you're not mentally ill don't kill yourself dude. The only redemption is time.
>>
File: 1448199276947.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
1448199276947.png
92 KB, 295x229
i want to move out badly but im too worried about my dad, he could never make it by himself, also i have no job
>>
File: 1448926228673.jpg (76 KB, 580x736) Image search: [Google]
1448926228673.jpg
76 KB, 580x736
>>24788053
> TFW the only reason you haven't killed yourself is because of your mom.

She always worked so hard to give us a good life, and she never stopped. My dad's a lazy prick, but he started trying to be a dad when it's awhile to late.. I don't know how to forgive him for all that lost time... But, like him... I guess I have to work on it. Fucking ugh... if I knew this is what life would have been like when I finished school I would have tried harder to hang myself in the womb...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.