[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at shopping centre >walking around, pass girl sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>at shopping centre
>walking around, pass girl sitting by herself on a bench
>kinda cute
>some minutes later, walking back towards her, she is staring at me and we make brief eye contact
>I instantly look away and walk on
>leave store soon after
>literally zero chance I will ever see her again
>now inventing fantasies in my head where I smiled at her or said something or simply lingered a little near her or anything other than instantly breaking eye contact and walking away.

it's rare to have anybody look at me, especially someone who was sitting by themselves and might have been a fellow loner. I wish I could talk to people.

she was probably just thinking ugh what scary weirdo, but even knowing that would be better than not knowing
>>
>>24787819
I feel you on, some qt weeb girl was openly staring at me yesterday (I'm am obvious weeb too), and then we got off the train at the same station but I was too nervous to talk to her. Thank You social anxiety
>>
>>24787819
I do this same thing. I see a qt girl and think she was staring at me or that she was showing interest, and I start inventing fantasies in my head of me asking her out and going on dates and living the perfect life. Needless to say I never act on these fantasies.
>>
>>24787819
if she's staring at you stiting alone she doesnt think you're a weirdo because usually we just avoid eye contact all together. You shoulve talked to her if she held your gaze. She probably thought about you after you left for a bit too
>>
Same here, any Chad can give tips when this happens?
>>
>>24788058
This she was probably thought "great another hot guy who won't approach me. why am I so ugly?"
>>
>>24787999
Weeb girls are literally the easiest to talk to, man, you can do it.
>>
>>24788058
>She probably thought about you after you left for a bit too
That's a nice thought, and terribly sad too ;_;
>>
>>24787819
There's this theory going around that you are completely invisible to women if they don't find you attractive, or if you are so utterly repulsive that you make their Chad-vision malfunction.
Can anyone confirm this?
>>
File: 1445808588999.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445808588999.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>night
>just got out of the gym
>went hard so kind of out of it
>get on metro
>empty
>qt on her phone sitting few seats down
>I'm leaning against a partition
>after a couple of minutes she gets up walks over to me
>grabs the vertical pole right next to me
>again, train is empty
>she just stands there for a couple of minutes playing with her phone
>don't say anything to her because bot
>she goes back to her seat
w-wat? was she mirrin'?
>>
>>24787819
don't worry about it anon.
>>
>>24789181
Yeah, that's one of those girls who want to talk to you but still expects you to take the lead.
It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>24789240
it's so rare to have anything like that happen and I waste what might have been an opportunity.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.