[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
food is better than sex general forced may may edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ldfgd.jpg (49 KB, 535x400) Image search: [Google]
ldfgd.jpg
49 KB, 535x400
food is better than sex general
forced may may edition
>>
Looks like shit food desu
>>
I finally found some nasty imigrunt shitshop that sells chicken feet. I am making the most dope fire host and sour soup known to man tomorrow evening. It's got it all, the black fungus shit, button mushrooms, shitake, lily buds, lotus, tofu, pork, scallions, white pepper, black vinegar, chilis, I can't even remember all the shit I"m putting in it.

It's just hard to pair any food or drink with hot and sour soup. It's such an intensely flavorful dish but also very delicate. It loses most flavor within minutes if you like the hot and sour parts of hot and sour soup, and automatically anything you serve with it will be playing second fiddle. Soju is usually my go to drink just because it's fairly mild. It's more to get drunk than anything else. Even the lightest beer would be too much, and the hoppiest pale ale would just come off as trying to hard to compete. an extra brut bubbly might work, but you'd have to serve it in a proper tulip glass, champagne flutes are actually pretty shit if you give any fux about the taste and nose of it. I'll probably do a simple chicken thigh dish with onions, celery, carrots, and possibly broccoli. Keep it really simple. A little bit of garlic, ginger, and chilis to start with, and then make a sauce of lemon juice and soy sauce. The citrus should hopefully be enough to stand up beside the soup as close to an equal as I can think of. I might add a spoon or orange juice concentrate if it needs any more sweetness. I try not to use straight cane sugar when I can use other ingredients that add flavors too.
>>
>>24787807

Nasty ass chinese donuts, rice not fried, only two piece of broccoli, 2/10, would not order from again. The egg roll looks pretty tasty though.
>>
I'm eating caesar salad with freshly made dressing and homemade croutons.

with real parma

yall niggas dont even know how good this is
>>
food has a much better risk/expenditure-reward ratio than sex for sure
>>24788902
sounds excellent
>>
>>24787807
that looks delicious. I wanna eat that right now. too bad it's sunday evening in europe.
>>
>>24788960
fresh arugula salad with sliced onion and pomegranate dressing is better, and I'm probably gonna make some in an hour or so
>>
>>24789022
well, spring onion, because I'm out of regular onion
>>
>>24789084
green onion is better anyway.

regular whtie onion is far too strong for any salad imo

red onion is goat thou on anything

>spinach
>red onion
>cucumber
>vingergrate of some sort
>>
>>24789413
I like strong onion flavors though
but yeah, that salad sounds good. here's the recipe for the perfect vinegrette
>1 part lemon/lime juice
>4 parts olive oil
>1 part pomegranate juice
>1 1/2 tsp mustard
>a few pinches of salt
use a mason jar with the measurements to get the quantities right, then put a lid on and shake to combine
>>
Why all that fried shit you greasy fuck
>>
>>24789413
i saw ur butt on /ck/ it was cute
>>
File: rgrg.jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rgrg.jpg
47 KB, 480x360
The only true answer to all life's problems
>>
>>24790076
pasatatatatat
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.