[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /earplugs/ >forced to wear ear plugs >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_8256-th(9)-1131061063.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8256-th(9)-1131061063.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
Who else here /earplugs/

>forced to wear ear plugs
>can't sleep with them in
>parents literally refuse to not be in my shit so I need them
>in the morning the second they wake up my parents run back and forth past my room every 8 seconds
>they're always smashing pans off the stove and doing chores angrily and loudly
>all morning long they stand next to my room being loud as fuck
>whenever I'm sleeping they can't stop making noise whenever im not they just sit in their room not making a peep
>ear plugs give me anxiety because my mom is a lunatic and I'm scared of her murdering me
>>
invest some money in some comfy ones, i use mine at uni, since I'm in zone 1 of london, so there's always some background noise with the windows open.
>>
>>24787759
I known what you mean my friends house is like that he lives on the highway with his room next the road and he's right next to the speed limit sign so all the big trucks stomp on the gas right next to his house all night

Every time i sleep there they wake me up its fucking loud
>>
>>24787729
Here's a protip faggot, if you don't like your living situation then move out.
>>
>>24787839
No shit retard you think I want to live with these animals? You try working with 2 people walking by you and slamming shit every morning every day every second
>>
>>24787729
It's good to hear you finally got earplugs at least.

Can you not match their sleep schedule? I have a noisy bitch sister and that's eventually what I've had to do.
>>
>>24787873
Normal people, who have lives, do what they need to do, without autistically thinking "will someone hear this D;?"

Get some head phones or shut the fuck up pussy
>>
>>24787937
>Normal people, who have lives, do what they need to do, without autistically thinking "will someone hear this D;?"
no, noisy assholes do.

Decent people don't.
>>
I use earbuds/headphones instead
Keeps me from hearing annoying ass people but instead of hearing nothing I hear comfy music
>>
Every night for the past 11 years! I wonder if my ears actually might get damaged by the earplugs.
>>
>>24787959
This
Whenever I have to get up early for something I make sure to stay quiet so I I don't wake anyone
>>
>>24787959
Oh no, noise, horrible horrible noise DX! How do you even survive it? The audacity!

if you weren't always staying up to late like a royal fuck up, you'd already be awake when they are retard
>>
Try chewing gum opie molds to the ear canal and hardens, you won't hear a cannon fire
>>
>>24788014
Holy shit what are you so mad about?
Jesus, no body said you had to come into the thread, just go if OP bothers you that much
>>
OP why do you have grade A autism? tell me where you live so I can fucking kill you and end your misery.
>>
>>24787933
Its hard because my mom works 7-3 and dad works 2-11 so they're up at different times and my dad gets home late. My mom takes a lot of days off work to drink and they stay up until 4 and they usually start their shit between 9 and 11 am

>>24787937
When I go to friends houses their parents wake up and go downstairs and you don't hear a single noise they make because they don't have thin walls. Here my parents run up and down the stairs every 5 seconds and go downstairs and smash shit for hours
>>
>>24787729
IKTF
>in the morning the second they wake up my parents run back and forth past my room every 8 seconds
One of them walks like they have bricks tied to their feet. The anticipation of them knocking on my door or calling my name is just as bad. When they suddenly stop walking near my door I'm just just like "Okay, what are they gonna do now." and stop whatever I was doing. Can't wear ear plugs because if I don't answer then they'll knock down my door. Can't unlock the door because they'll barge in.

I can't focus on my work. I've given up on trying in this environment and I'm trying to GTFO but that means focusing on work so fuck me.
>>
This is an oddly specific thing tos hare with you, OP.

>have hypersensitivity to noise
>have synesthesia and a bunch of weird neurological shit going on
>wear earplugs

95 cents a pop for comfort and relief.
>>
>>24788180
Are you the same autist that when your family started making noise you sperged out and started smashing things in your room?
>>
>>24787873
Have you asked them to be quiet?
>>
>>24787990

It can mess up the transport of wax out of the ears.

I know because I wore earplugs for a couple of years and every 18-24 months I have to go and get the wax syringed out and it's generally a gross and uncomfortable experience.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.