[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>art >drugs >horny ppl >desert is pretty >camping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>art
>drugs
>horny ppl
>desert is pretty
>camping is fun
>it's hella nerdy

Why don't you go to Burning Man, robots?
>>
>>24787651
>outside
>normies
>normies on drugs
>normies pretending to be alternative on drugs
>normies pretending to be alternative on drugs making art with their poo
>>
>>24787651
it's expensive, and I'd guess that because of that, the people I'd meet there won't be the kind of people I want to meet.
I want to find some local cheap/free music festival where I can go to meet some real people, but I don't know if those even exist and if they did I'd never find one because I don't have any friends.
>>
looks like an expensive normfest full of born again hippies with 4 year olds

and the desert isn't fucking comfy
>>
>>24787721
finding real people is hard because real people are all living their lives minding their own business avoiding the commoners so you guys never run into each other in your regular lives

the irony is because you avoid trash, you end up not interacting enough and avoid each other
>>
i would go but i don't live in burgerland
>>
>>24787651
I live in Reno, and knew a bunch of burners before I went crazy. I wouldn't really want to spend a week in the desert with them.
>>
hahahaha what a fucking normiefest you retard.
>>
>>24787651
I'd go if I had an assault rifle
>>
>>24787651
>Why don't you go to Burning Man, robots?

I'm in Europe. but this looks kinda nice, judging from the pic.
>>
>degeneracy
>white liberals
>drugs
>pseudo-intellectuals

Why WOULD I go?
>>
The playa is where dreams happen.

I once was in a camp where we gave handjobs for hugs
>>
>>24787651
>that wasn't actually a flying contraption
>bringing a stinger missile for shooting strange unidentified flying objects will be useless and dead weight
>won't even get to pretend to be a mujaheddin in the desert shooting down the latest CIA experimental project MKULTRA LSD-inspired reconnaissance aircraft with CIA-supplied Stinger missiles at the height of the cold war except filthy degenerate normies fall out of the burning wreckage instead of highly trained CIA/USAF pilots
>filthy degenerate normies won't be as half as fun to practice enhanced interrogation techniques on than SERE-trained CIA/USAF personnel
>fucking faggot normies and bitches will probably laugh at my stinger missile and joke that it's an oversized bong
>don't even have a bicycle to round around in the desert

FUCKING NORMIES REEE
>>
>>24787651
>hippie progressive kek "art"
laffin irl that kind of art damages your brain. no beauty to be found

anyways, to the real robots here, check this shit out
>>24787651
>hella nerdy
>camping is fun
>abbreviates people as ppl
this guy's a turbonormie, can you not see that?

also, >>24789356, the resident retarded attention whore tripcunt, actually liked it. thats enough of a redflag

also, hippies are the biggest degenerate normalfags. im friends with a hippie-ish dude and if i didnt like his personality and didnt share a firend circle with him, id hate him so much like youd have no idea. fuck hippies
>>
>>24789350
>full of pseudo-intellectuals
And 4chan is not ? That's just a meme
>degeneracy, drugs, fun
Seems like a horrible place, better spend your whole life inside your house
>white liberals
>white
That a bad thing nowadays, you nigger ?
The only actual good reason for not going there is that it's full of normies that think they're some kind of special snowflakes rebellious anarchists and outsiders when in reality they're just generic and annoying fucking normies.
>>
File: 213241415123.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
213241415123.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>24789491
>what a bunch of degenerates with no class
I really don't get this degeneracy meme.
They're a bunch of people doing drugs, dancing to music and thinking that they actually are artists while you're probably a KV with almost no friends that spends most of his days inside his house. Why would you consider yourself superior ?
>>
It seems really gross. If they put it anywhere but a super-hot, no-water, filthy desert, I may actually go. Why in the hell did they choose that, of all places? I wouldn't be surprised if people have actually died of dehydration there.
>>
>>24787651
>Wanting to play in a sandbox with normies

Fuck that
>>
>>24790295
Rainbow Gatherings happen in places that arent the desert.

though its far more hippyish then burning man imo.

i didnt enjoy the rainbow gathering i went too.

getting dirty and fucking is the enjoyment of burning man
>>
deserts are a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there for a week with smelly hippies. I'll just smoke my weed in private in the rainforest thanks
>>
>>24787651
>modern souless bullshit
>dude420weedlmao
>a bunch of nasty STD ridden normies
>dry oven
>its not really camping if there are thousainds of people so close to you
>I WATCHED THE AVENGERS AND STARWARS, IM SUCH A NERD LMAO
>>
>>24787651
you'd just get rejected by all the girls wanting to get fucked by a tall chad fantasy while you sit and dose yourself to not think about it
>>
File: kidnathan.gif (146 KB, 288x227) Image search: [Google]
kidnathan.gif
146 KB, 288x227
>>24790379
>getting dirty and fucking is the enjoyment of burning man

This honestly just sounds like less fun than drugs, which I can do in the privacy of my home for half the cost. Part of the fun is saving money.
>>
>>24790379
can you share more of your experience in the gatherings?
I've been wanting to go for some years now but haven't gotten around to it. I'd like to road trip it there instead of ridesharing or going on the rails
>>
>>24790516
well whilst you are dirty and fucking, you of corse are fucked outta your gourd on various drugs.

set and setting is what makes a good drug trip.

and there is no place like the playa to get high.

in the pressence of a 100m tall man, burning to the ground, with music blasting.

you cant get that in your house
>>
>>24790542

>instead of going on the rails
Freight hopping is the most robot form of transportation. Fucking normie.
>>
>>24790561
I will be honest, I am not opposed to doing it. I used to want to but now I figure it's lost it's appeal the same way bonnaroo has, which I've also never been to. I'm too old anyway, I am not trying to sweat and not shower and hang around a bunch of 19 year old neo wangster hippies. And be in a public place where they all do drugs together.
>>
>>24787791

this is actually the truth tbqh.
>>
I'm black.

oar iginal cohm ent
>>
File: burningman.jpg (216 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
burningman.jpg
216 KB, 1024x680
>tfw no liberated, burning man, topless, qt3.14 asian gf
>>
>>24787651
Literally the other side of the earth.
>>
File: 1449425501782.png (243 KB, 464x470) Image search: [Google]
1449425501782.png
243 KB, 464x470
>>24789491
>i am intelectually superior
>>
>>24790778
It's uncomfortable and dangerous and requires quite a bit of effort. Literally the exact opposite of a "robot form of transportation".
>>
>>24787858
its in america retard
>>
>>24790900

Does not matter if you are one into arts / music / poetry or just cool engineering shit for pure beauty of it.

>originally from sudan
>went to burning man last year with friends
>see many peoples from all over not just white
>had many experiences so great for lonely robot
>except many beautiful women walking around who all know i am robot before i say anything so they not get too close
>i still have much fun and people like my art and words
>but went virgin and come home virgin
>if that your reason to go best stay home
>when i leave, i stay up many nights drawing / painting / writing because so much energy and ideas from place
>will go again if i have money and time
>we need such gathering places in africa, i think it help bring people together -- very good idea of americans

Do not let the color of your skin keep you from this place.
>>
>>24790379
>Rainbow Gathering
I have wanted to attend one of these since I first heard about them. Just to see, just to see if they're real, if they really believe in peace and love and acceptance.
What was it like?
>>
>>24787651
Because I don't live in America and from what I hear that's pulled in way too many wannabe hippies who just take the piss.
I was at Ozora in Hungary over the Summer. That was pretty amazing, and more than half the cost of burning man.
>>
>>24789491
>I hate hippies
Hello Shilo ! How is mental hospital going for you?
xhamster.com/movies/3153532/shilos_mental_meltdown_with_max_hardcore.html
>>
>>24787721
>middle / upper middle class people aren't real people

..what ?
>>
>>24791719
I grew up with upper middle class people, they aren't real. People who don't have money, I think, tend to be more real.
>>
File: 1448903341197.jpg (46 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1448903341197.jpg
46 KB, 268x265
>>24791393
You appear to be on top of things
>>
>>24787651
>other side of the country
>prude parents that don't let me out of their sight
>happens during the third week of classes
>2poor2goanywhere
>>
>>24791414
Nice hamstring buddy, they were high and couldn't give 3 shits about your art.
They probably gave the same nice opinion to the macaroni art of someone else.
It sucks, but that's the truth.
>>
>>24791775
>know a guy who grew up in what I assume to be upper-middle class
>a bit naive and sheltered
A new quote from last night: "99.9% of people are good".

>>24790959
Does everybody there just wear little clothing? Why? Can't be because it's hot or that would be the norm, not specifically at an event.
>>
>>24792929
>Does everybody there just wear little clothing? Why? Can't be because it's hot or that would be the norm, not specifically at an event.
It's two things. First, it's hot, it's the desert, so people will wear as little clothes as possible, like going to the beach. Second, it's an environment where they can do whatever they want, so they can get away with nudity.
>>
>>24789255
Renofag here, burners are 99.9% the worst kind of cancer. Also gets shittier every year, the lottery system is almost forcing the established order out to make room for the druggie trust-funders.

It's a really cool place to go and be a redneck, any time in the summer when there aren't a bunch of yuppie 3edgy faggots sucking each others' dick and pretending they're making the world a better place by dropping acid.
>>
>>24787651
Because druggies are literally the most retarded group of people on the planet.

Not even downies are as retarded, because they at least make sense when they're wrong and are aware of their condition.
>>
>>24787651
>it's hella nerdy

it's literally the most mainstream """"alternative"""" thing ever

>desert is pretty

it's also regularly infested with literal bugs

>camping is fun

It's not camping just because you're shitting in in a chemical toilet and sleeping in an RV or tent and have to clean yourself with baby wipes.

I would rather go to any other outdoor music festival, and go LARPing, than go to burning meme.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.