[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 is the year I finally get a boyfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Pchuu.gif (153 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Pchuu.gif
153 KB, 500x281
2016 is the year I finally get a boyfriend.
>>
>>24786635
I think it might actually happen for me too this year. Hopefully we finally make it.
>>
>>24786635
hopefully 2016 is the year i meet my long distance baby bf
>>
>>24786651
Bravest Warriors on Cartoon Hangover.
>>
>>24786651
Bravest Warriors.
>tfw had to finish it alone because person I watched it with fucked up our relationship

>>24786683
I won't. But delusion is pretty much all I have left.
>>
File: 1449344621111.png (371 KB, 612x960) Image search: [Google]
1449344621111.png
371 KB, 612x960
Fuck off redditqueer
>>
i say this every single year

its never going to happen might as well just kill myself
>>
>>24786765
I've seen you get multiple offers in several threads, but we all know you're holding out for chad.
>>
>>24786765
Same 2 b honest fambly.

>>24786789
Ain't nobody wants dem uggos mang.
>>
>>24786811
Other than the robots that will take anyone, but you refuse to lower your standards.
>>
>>24786789

they are never real
>>
>>24786880
Pretty convenient excuse to just dismiss all those offers.
>>
>>24786857
I defy you! I shall never lower my standards!

Seriously, what the hell is the point of dating someone you have no interest in just to make them feel better? I'm going to teach you uggos a valuable lesson today. I've lowered my standards to find a mate in the past and IT DOESN'T WORK. The feeling isn't genuine and the relationship falls apart. Lowering standards will never produce a functional relationship.

Uggos, date within your range of attraction. Problem solved. The only reason YOU are alone is because YOU are holding out for a Chad willing to date uggos and that's almost certainly not going to happen. At least not until you're in your late 30s.
>>
>>24786880
What do you look like?
Fucking oringina l acomenasnteslt lbaha
>>
>>24786960
>don't lower your standards
>don't hold out for chad
Hmmmm
>>
>>24786957
nah

im too ugly. even eggman doesnt want me. i snapchatted him and he stopped responding lol

the kind of bf i need to aim for is probably a disabled 70 year old nigger on life support
>>
>>24786998
If you're ugly, your standards shouldn't have ever been Chad to begin with.

>>24787014
>Ugly
>Wants Chad
Every time.
>>
>>24787047
eggman is chad?
wew lad
>>
>>24787014
Eggman is a normalfag that's swamped with orbiters. Try an actual robot.

>>24787047
Yet they always are for women, thus why lowering standards is a thing.
>>
>>24787096
>>24787096
aren't actual robots swamped with orbiters as well?

at least eggman is ugly. half of the other robots on this board are so atttractive that women orbit them irl too
>>
>>24787065
No. People are saying you've turned down offers because you think you're too good but you just said you were ugly.

>>24787096
>Yet they always are for women, thus why lowering standards is a thing.
Yeah, for ugly people. Because everyone wants Chad/Stacy when most people have zero qualifications to achieve that. Lowering standards for anyone who isn't a trainwreck of a puddingface is wrong and it will only result in a non-functional relationship. If ugly people would just stop fucking breeding all the time, this wouldn't be an issue, which proves that even uggos can get laid. In fact they get laid more than anyone, as proven by the fact that everyone is uggo as fuck.

>>24787153
Anyone who makes themselves known on this site is.
>>
>>24787153
No. Being a robot means they are void of any affection or orbiters.

>>24787183
It's not even close to that simple. Two healthy parents can have a child with down syndrome and two attractive parents can have ugly children. It happens all the time.
If you want a partner and can't get one, then you should lower your standards regardless of outside factors.
>>
>>24787253
>Two healthy parents can have a child with down syndrome and two attractive parents can have ugly children
This is just something ugly people have always said to back their anti-eugenics bullshit. It's very common in America, which is why this country is so god damned hideous.

>If you want a partner and can't get one, then you should lower your standards regardless of outside factors.
I'd rather just die alone than be with someone ugly. I've accepted it.
>>
>>24787296
Enjoy dying along, senpai.
>>
2016 is the year I finally get a job that doesn't make me want to kill myself.
>>
>>24787321
Welcome to /r9k/ faggot. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>24787406
Most of the people here will eventually lower their standards and end up with someone, but they're still under 20 and already think life is over.
Only a select few make it to wizardhood.
>>
>>24787153
>aren't actual robots swamped with orbiters as well?

No. I'm a fairly attractive robot who has no issue attracting the opposite sex but I'm extremely obsessive and only really capable of maintaining a single real bond in my life. That sort of attention, to me, is utterly repulsive which is why I have no presence in social media.

There's a difference between failied normies and robots. If you weren't crippled by your ugliness you probably wouldn't be here to begin with.
>>
File: 1439298618412.jpg (134 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
1439298618412.jpg
134 KB, 433x480
>>24786635
>not posting animu in a cute thread
Have fun being single forever idiot
>>
>>24786651
Futurama.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.