[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, wait, I forgot where I was for a second. Seriously, though,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 39
File: Untitled.jpg (35 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
35 KB, 500x319
Oh, wait, I forgot where I was for a second. Seriously, though, why is it so hard for you to get a girlfriend? Impossible standards? Self confidence issues? Autism? I've always found it much easier to talk to girls than guys. Guys usually annoy me. I feel less anxious around them than I usually do.
>>
A bit of everything
>>
5'6, small dick, ugly as sin. Need I go on?
>>
I got verbally bullied by a lot of girls when I was a kid for being fat (and physically by a few Chads)
>>
File: 9999011984.jpg (63 KB, 488x494) Image search: [Google]
9999011984.jpg
63 KB, 488x494
Ever since I stopped giving a fuck (besides rudimentary shit like showering and combing my hair), I've noticed girls checking me out, so hypothetically I could get tfwgf if I wanted it.

The problem is that I don't. Between /r9k/ and /pol/ I've swallowed enough redpill to overdose. I know that any girl I manage to hook is either cvcking me immediately, or waiting to snare me in 18 years of alimony and child support and THEN cvcking me.

Disregard females, acquire video games and expensive whisky.
>>
>>24786611
It's as simple as this. Girls won't date ugly guys unless they have money to steal.
>>
>>24786571
I don't want one enough to actually bother putting any amount of energy into it.
>>
30 so far
Sum hookers sum relationships, flings
All no condor cp in the vj uncut dick
White, black, Asian, Latina
No Arab or indian chicks tho yet
>>
>>24786571
I'm a solid 4/10 cause of my fucked up looking teeth.

And I am a sperg.

And I fucking hate talking to girls.
>>
>>24786571
Never tried

Too busy catching up

Would be ok with just a good job, enjoyable hobbies, and disposable income/being able to support my parents in old age
>>
>>24786693
>Disregard females, acquire video games and expensive whisky.

There is a third option.

>Make a friend with benefits and don't get too serious.
>Fuck and enjoy it
>She leaves and you go about your day
>>
File: 1440516449722.jpg (36 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1440516449722.jpg
36 KB, 500x281
1 + 3 hookers + could 2 more but couldn't get it in (my firs girl)/get it up (some milf but too drunk)
>>
>>24786837
>A friend = a person you like and get along with
>Start having sex
>Your virgin ass falls in love with her
>you become obsessed with her and completely drive her away
>>
Most of my friends back in college (during those halcyon days when I actually had friends) were women. So I don't have any sort of anxiety when it comes to speaking with them.

That doesn't translate into forming sexual relationships. It may be a prerequisite, but certainly doesn't guarantee it. As a wizard, I can certainly vouch for that.

Maybe one of the reasons I have been comfortable around women is because I know they don't want me. I'm so unattractive that I'm not even really human in their eyes, so there's no pressure. They could never see me as a sexual being, because the idea of someone as repulsive as I am actually being sexual would be unthinkable. Monsters may have feelings, but not THOSE kind of feelings.

Funny story. During my first year of college, one of my female friends walked in on her roommate making out with her boyfriend. She rushed to my room, traumatized. The prospect of sex was terrifying to her. Men were terrifying to her. Well, all men save for me.

She's gone on to form a sexual relationship with a man. And here I sit, with a body as frail as bird bones.

Just rambling, I guess. Not in a good mood today. Haven't been for quite some time.
>>
>>24786997
Then don't go with one you'll fall in love with. Surely you can find a girl you'd like to fuck but not date.
>>
File: 1253896282824.jpg (3 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1253896282824.jpg
3 KB, 126x121
>>24787028
>one of my female friends walked in on her roommate making out with her boyfriend. She rushed to my room, traumatized.

that is some hardcore friendzoning

my condolences
>>
>>24787129
I maybe for a one night stand if I had any interest in this kind of stuff, but I couldn't stand having her around more often, which is what friends with benefits actually do.
>>
File: scarred.png (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
scarred.png
54 KB, 300x300
>>24787028
Jesus Christ, I'd buy you a fucking beer. I thought my life was shitty until I started visiting this board. Turns out, things are pretty okay.
>>
File: rei=me.gif (1014 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
rei=me.gif
1014 KB, 500x375
>>24786571
Zero.

Girls never talk to me and never respond my attempts.
>>
>>24786571
1.55cm, ugly, no social skills, poorfag
>>
Bit of social ineptness and a truckload of self-esteem problems
>>
>>24787166
>that is some hardcore friendzoning

Actually, although I've been friendzoned a couple of times (one period lasted a good year and turned out very badly), this was not one of those instances. I actually wasn't attracted to the friend who came to me for solace and protection against the monstrous reality that people actually fuck. Well, not people like me...but yeah...

>>24787186
Thanks for the offer of beer. But I'm perpetually drunk on hard liquor (well, when I'm not at work), and you know what they say about beer and liquor...

But yeah, I'm one of those rare authentic hard cases on this board. There aren't too many wizards here, actually. Not too many on wizardchan either (I haven't really gone there in awhile; there are better conversations on here). Most guys on here will eventually have sexual relationships. That's just a statistic fact. Sure, this board self-selects against those statistics a bit, but the reality is that I'm a rare animal. Thankfully, of course. I wouldn't want anyone to live the way I live. It's not a happy existence.
>>
I'm a 27 year old aspie with severe depression episodes. The girls I dated were fascinated by my intelligence, and couldn't handle my idiosyncrasies for more than a year.
I'm kind of good looking, and don't really stand out as an aspie until you've spent a couple weeks with me.
>>
>>24787214
i never understood why shinji wanted to fuck a clone of his mom so bad
>>
>>24786571
An attractive shy girl had a crush on me once. I pumped and dumped her because her titties were too small. Ass was pretty Nice though.
>>
File: feelings.png (204 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
feelings.png
204 KB, 500x303
>>24787286
What if you were to find a girl with issues similar to your own? Believe me, there are a fuck ton of girls out there who are decent looking enough, but still severely lack confidence and even basic self esteem. Sometimes I get the feeling that most guys on this board's biggest enemies are themselves. And that's me being honest, no trolling bs.
>>
File: 1449068496404.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1449068496404.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>ugly, broken teeth
>shitskin
>manlet
>poor
>NEET
>don't know anything about fashion
>smell bad
>don't go outside because social anxiety and people never smile at me, just look in disgust
>stupid
>playing lots of video games
>acne

just b urself didn't work for me.
>>
>>24787726

I know there are plenty of lonely women. I would never begin to suggest the contrary, despite the tendencies of this board to find such a thing impossible. The friend who fled to my room was one such woman. I've befriended several women in that position (again, back in those strange and heady days when I had friends). And yes, she got better. Most people do, though.

But there are simply some men no woman wants. A wizard sees these things in the way other men don't. To be rejected on such a fundamental level is so bizarre and rare that it becomes an almost miraculous thing...which is kind of why I like the "wizard" meme. To be so outside the normal course of things, to be so profoundly divorced from the natural world is kind of magical. Not in a good way, of course. It's the blackest kind of black magic. It's the magic of slimy, ugly, unspeakable things.

I just wish I could anesthetize myself well enough not to be hurt by it. Liquor isn't doing the trick anymore. It's starting to make me angry again, just like it did so many years ago, and that worries me. I thought age was supposed to calm the passions. It hasn't.
>>
File: ahhh.jpg (30 KB, 589x434) Image search: [Google]
ahhh.jpg
30 KB, 589x434
>>24787899
Most of your shit could be fixed by taking a shower and going outside from time to time. I've managed to lose my virginity and I'm a socially awkward, manlet with no money. I'm not all that attractive either. Maybe a 6.5 on a great day. I don't know shit about fashion. I just dress how I wanna dress. I get the feeling that a lot of people here are still in their teens and just haven't yet completely grown up.
>>
>>24786571
103 women. No whores.
>>
File: 1448385366159.jpg (386 KB, 1660x1605) Image search: [Google]
1448385366159.jpg
386 KB, 1660x1605
Six.

>mfw i could never get it up properly
>mfw i got drugs for it over half a year ago
>mfw i haven't got the chance to try the drugs a single time in over half a fucking year
>>
I can talk to girls but have no way to meet them. Normally I just work, come home and sit on the computer.
>>
>>24787967
It sounds like you've spent so long meditating on your woes that you've formed almost a kind of mythology to yourself. It's as though you're some rare, repulsive beast that no woman on this earth could ever love no matter how much she tried. To me, that's a hell of a thing to say. Out of all the women you meet in your life, and could meet online, it's hard for me to believe that there's absolutely no one out there who'd even give you a chance. Hell, I've seen obese, monstrous cretins happily married with kids before. I'm sure you have too. I think not having a girlfriend is the least of your problems. I mean, I'm just shooting the shit here, but yeah.
>>
>fat(fixable working on it)
>ugly(fixable, expensive)
>5'8"
>5.1x4" pencil dicklet
>extremely avoidant and anxious personality
>frizzy jewfro, also started balding
>still a virgin at 25
>poor as fuck
>3rd worlder
>yellowish teeth no matter how much I brush
>>
>>24786571

Where do you find them in the first place op? Do you randomly approaach strangers or is it on the behalf of someone else?
>>
>>24786837
>and then be accused of rape

No thanks. The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>24786571
10 so far and I'm only 5'9. 7 of them in the last 3 months
>>
>28 of age
>fucked only 2 girls
feels like a loser desu
>>
>>24786693
this tbqh senpai except i actively put tons of effort into dressing well but dont care in every other way

>>24786837
the concept of a fwb is stupid progressive "nu male" kekery. sex as a pure pleasure device only works when you're devoid of emotion from the other party, and sex as a physical manifestation of an emotional connection only works when both sides are convinced that they love the other. by taking the "middle route" you're fucking up the act of sex
>>
One, My one and only.
My tulpa.
Point at me, laugh and I'll laugh with you.
>>
File: gripper.jpg (96 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
gripper.jpg
96 KB, 498x568
>>24788159
>35 years old
>only vagina I saw was my mothers' back when I was 8
>>
>>24788116
Craigslist, Facebook, /soc, Reddit, etc. etc. etc. I mean, that is, if you're looking online.
>>
File: 1449135893295.jpg (95 KB, 630x853) Image search: [Google]
1449135893295.jpg
95 KB, 630x853
>>24786571
2 that I've fucked. One was a random hook-up because I was feeling self-conscious about being a virgin- the other is my current gf.

I took her v-card so I was her first everything and she was almost my first (as far as sex goes at least- I have a bit more experience dating/non-sexual contact like kissing and fondling and so forth).

I really like her. She's sweet and quiet and shy and supportive of me. She's also really cute :)
>>
>>24788160
>sex as a pure pleasure device only works when you're devoid of emotion from the other party
How can this be true? A few years ago I had a FWB. She had just gotten out of a marriage and just wanted to be wild, get drunk, and have sex with someone she found attractive and fun to be around. We both realized up front that it wasn't a serious relationship and have since moved on with our lives. It is possible, anon, you've just convinced yourself that it isn't. I understand your point, but I don't understand you.
>>
>>24788052
>Out of all the women you meet in your life, and could meet online, it's hard for me to believe that there's absolutely no one out there who'd even give you a chance. Hell, I've seen obese, monstrous cretins happily married with kids before.

Oh, I know. That's one of the things that makes it so terrible. To think that the vast majority of men are acceptable to someone, while you are not, is a pretty horrible thing to consider. Thus, you know, the heavy drinking.

>It sounds like you've spent so long meditating on your woes that you've formed almost a kind of mythology to yourself.

I have sort of surrounded myself in a kind of mythology, and have done it for some of the same reasons all people do...I'm just trying to give myself some context for all of it. Trying to impart it some meaning. I know there's no fundamental reality to it, but fundamental reality isn't the reason we fashion stories.

It's comforting to think of myself as a monster rather than just a failed man. It gives some sense of meaning to my failures, my loneliness, my very pathetic way of living. It's all nonsense, of course. But people lie to themselves all the time to mitigate the nastiness of reality.

Sadly, the myths and stories are starting to fall apart. They're empty, after all. The spells aren't working anymore. The light on the top of the magical staff is guttering out. Which is unfortunate. I may not be afraid of the dark, but I'm so fucking tired of it.
>>
>>24788297
Degenerate. People like you help enable the hookup culture that's plaguing society and ruining both men and women.
>>
I don't have any social ambitions so I would never attract a girl in the first place because I don't have friends or a job or a desire to have either of those things. In addition, I don't understand non-essential social interactions so if I got a GF I don't know what I would even do. I don't enjoy going to the movies or going shopping or whatever it is girls like to do, so I would probably just stare at her or something? I don't know.
>>
>>24786571
sounds like you're just an asshole, makes sense why girls like you I guess.
>>
>>24786571
I had a friend like you, thing is he is more annoying than the average guy I met so I don't know why he felt like it was everyone elses job to please him. Maybe he was spoiled stupid or something. Literally narcissism
>>
>>24788404

>Spend all day on /r9k/ complaining about how you've never gotten laid

>Looks down on people who have casual sex

There is literally nothing wrong with having safe sex with a few different people
>>
5'7" fucking manlet.
Too busy playing vidya and feeding the cash cow to try for more.
>>
>>24786571
banged 15 chicks this year

290 lbs, 5'11, ugly as fuck, spend nearly 12 hours a day watching anime

its not that fucking hard
>>
File: 1404944363112.jpg (11 KB, 244x242) Image search: [Google]
1404944363112.jpg
11 KB, 244x242
I can't even handle being open during therapy.
How am I going to handle being open in a relationship?

That and the girls I have been with have all had issues. The women I've worked with have treated me like shit for years, same goes for college classmates and just about every supervisor, along with members of my family.

They all treated me like shit until I almost died, and then I realized they don't really care.
>>
a bit over 20

most hot by normie standards
>>
File: 1448895602297.jpg (495 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448895602297.jpg
495 KB, 1280x720
>>24788555
Well actually....
>>
>>24788520
I'm not sure how you can diagnose me with narcissism from a few lines of text, but I guess some psychologists are just gifted that way. How do I expect you to please me? You're making no sense.
>>
>>24788714
Still literally nothing wrong with men who have lots of sex.

It's obvious that women who have lots of sex are worthless sluts though but we all knew that already.
>>
>>24786571
21 yrs old, slept with 31 girls. 2 years of relationship. Besides a dry spell of ~8 months between first and second girl, I've never gone more than 30 days without sex after I lost my virginity.
>>
File: 1448249435919.jpg (83 KB, 361x631) Image search: [Google]
1448249435919.jpg
83 KB, 361x631

Because I have zero interest in casual flings or anything outside of a fully committed relationship that I'd want to last the rest of my life.

My ex and only gf used me as an emotional tampon, lied about what she wanted saying that she wanted exactly what I did, then threw me away the second I became boring.

So I'm very wary of any girl I come into contact with as they usually have traits nearly identical to my ex that are major redflags.

That or they just seemingly aren't interested in me once they find out I'm not trying to fuck them as soon as I can.

Bitches and whores just want to be wanted and I find that far more pathetic an existence than any neet who's just living his life the way he wants to.
>>
>>24788297
first of all, thanks for being respectful and not replying like a nigger. most peolpe on this board tend to become retards when talking about their opinions on anything sex-related

second,
>you've just convinced yourself that it isn't
i'm spooked by the notion of sex being really awkward between friends. like i find the notion of seeing a girl's roastie, sticking my cock in her, making her moan, and then seeing her in class/a party/whatever the next day as a friend/acquaintance super gross.

i am ethically against hook ups (and a virgin, pls no bully), but they make a lot more sense to me. getting drunk and fucking some bitch at a big house party or from tinder is rad because you'll never see this bitch again. here, you can objectify this whore in your head because thats what she is, a dirty cumslut, reducible to a couple of holes that take your dick, who ISNT YOUR FRIEND. I'd imagine thats better than FWB because not only are you spared the latter awkward feeling of seeing them again, but also, your sole goal is to maximize pleasure for yourself in the moment, not in the long term (as when fucking a friend, you have to make the friendship last, so your primary goal is a longer term one). plus, you can go nuts with the rough shit without thinking
>>
>>24788891
Although i'm at 0, i'm really in the same train i just want a fully committed relationship although i think i found the pure companionship for that and she really loves there are stuff that bother me. The girl told me that she would be fine with me keking her but i would have to at least tell her, she's a virgin and loyal but i don't know that's really weird......
>>
File: 1445144953816.jpg (23 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1445144953816.jpg
23 KB, 500x394
Just one and I am still with her.

Hopefully will be for a long time.
>>
>>24786571
One, but after she left me behind i havent been that desperate to find a new gf, i just don't care for some reason.
>>
File: tumblr_nkoe1aSxT61tezt7xo1_500.jpg (36 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkoe1aSxT61tezt7xo1_500.jpg
36 KB, 500x216
1). V-card - Bridgette: blonde, athletic, alright tits and ass, looser pussy.
2). (Female named) Hunter: redhead, big torpedo tits, okay ass, tight enough pussy.
3). Shelby: blonde, kind of chubby, great in the sack, was a slam-piece of a while.
4). Caitlin: strawberry blonde, skinny, tattoos, tight ass pussy, turned out to be a single mother (not mine).
5). Elana: brunette, decent tits (used push-up bra), tight pussy - used nuvaring, devil's threeway with best friend.
6). Ariana?: Black hair, tight pussy, small tits, batshit crazy, don't remember name.
7). Ginni: Brown hair, massive DD tits, kind of chubby.

Notable mentions:
Courtney: nice D tits I got to play with, and made out with her.

Work in progress:
Trying to wife this one boys.
Mary-Kate: Blonde, brown eyes, cute face, chubbier, literally everything I'm looking for, with the added perk of her wanting a relationship with me back. mutual feelings.
feelsgoodman.png (higher quality woman).

Not much to complain about. It's been a while since i've felt this good. Was convinced I was going to die alone after all those one-night stands, and slam-peices, but I've got hope now,. I hope all you 'bots and 'borgs get lucky soon!

Love.
Lucky Mr. Seven.
>>
>>24788895
I guess the main difference between you and I is that I don't see sex as important as you do. The FWB girl I was with worked with me at the time, and it never really bothered me. If anything, it made me more friendly and loose around her. I guess I just don't have to be in love with someone to enjoy fucking them while still being friends. If that makes me a degenerate, then fine. I can be that.
>>
Because I am:
>6'2"
>make $60,000 a year
>have a 8" dick
>white
>athletic

I refuse to date anyone who:
>doesn't have big tits
>doesn't have long hair
>doesn't have have a low sex mileage
>is fat and out of shape
>has debt

Which excludes 99% of women
>>
>>24786571
For me it's self confidence. Although many girls told me I'm cute, smart and nice, It's impossible for me to have any longer conversation with them. I'm 22 and still virgin. I hate myself.
>>
Like 7 or 8, all in different countries. Being white is too easy.
>>
>>24786571
4, but I had a relationship for 5 years
>>
>>24788774
nigga because men "annoy" you. Are you really that stupid if everyone is annoying to you then you obviously have some fucked up deal where its their job to please you. How is this not making sense? I guess I am gifted compared to your retard ass
>>
I'm not good looking
Not social because I hate my face
>>
wtf is all this normie shit? people with more then 2 partners are fucking normies and why are you here?
>>
>>24786571
I think like 15 or 16 only had two gfs tho I'm a fucking whore :(
>>
File: 1426571497303.jpg (29 KB, 567x622) Image search: [Google]
1426571497303.jpg
29 KB, 567x622
>>24790441
But I don't expect anything out of them. Men just annoy me more than women. I hate arrogance and "guy talk." Actually, I don't like most people in general.
>>
>>24786571
>why is it so hard for you to get a girlfriend?
>Self confidence issues?
yes. and penis issues that im too poor to get fixed.
>>
>>24790656
What kind of penis issues?
>>
>>24786571
3 girls and 4 guys. But I regret one of the girls and one odf the guys.
>>
>>24789152

>make $60k

Who is that supposed to impress?
>>
3. Two casule times, once in HS and once in college, then a whole bunch with my long term live in gf. I didn't care much the first two times, I don't enjoy sex if I'm not super into the chick, and in kinda hate almost everyone, which is why I troll on 4chan. Can't get that venom out elsewhere without being a dick. Here it doesn't matter.
>>
just 1, and only once.
>>
>>24787028
do you have cerebral palsy or something?
>>
File: 1449234648608.png (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449234648608.png
105 KB, 400x400
Caring about how many girls you or someone else fucked is infinitely more pathetic than being a virgin
>>
>>24791067
Whatever you say, casanova.
>>
File: fuck off.png (581 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
581 KB, 800x600
>I've had 1+ sexual partners

I pray to God for your painful deaths every night
>>
>>24788297
not at all. it works perfectly well when you have emotions for the other party but not oneitis or "I wanna bind myself with you forever xXDD" feels.
This false dichotomy of "emotionless vs oneitis feel sex" is just blatantly false and there's a reason why it's primarily virgins who keep thinking that dichotomy is reality.
>>
File: 1436091120578.jpg (69 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1436091120578.jpg
69 KB, 500x442
>>24791304
>I've had more than -2 sexual partners
Oh lord, i just want those people to get off my board is this too much to ask? Please?
>>
>>24791040
>do you have cerebral palsy or something?

No, why would you say that?

Although I used to work with people who actually did have cerebral palsy. Caring for the disabled served as the primary form of employment during my early adult years, before I became the humble and miserable civil servant I am today.

Fun times working with god's mistakes, fun times. One summer, while I worked at a camp for them, I saved a woman's life. One of the more mildly retarded individuals we sang camp songs to was, lamentably, quite psychotic. Heard voices. Voices that would tell him silly jokes that grew more sinister the more he listened to him. Whenever he became attracted to woman, he didn't want to rape her, he wanted to kill her. The voices (he called them the Rubbers, the Devils and the Certs, his private unholy trinity) told them to rip them apart.

One afternoon the voices got to him. A female coworker was showering her client and the psychotic just lost it. He rushed her, punched her in the face. He grabbed her head and prepared to smash it against the concrete bricks of the bathhouse. And I performed one of the two take-downs I did during my years serving the less genetically fortunate.

I restrained him, talked him down. Shouted over the devils in his head. It was quite thrilling, I admit. Eventually I rode with him to the hospital to be checked into the psychward. He was a dangerous man, but an innocent one. And he was afraid. He thanked me many, many times for riding with him in the ambulance, because he was scared of going alone.

The fair damsel I saved never said a word of thanks. I didn't expect her to drop to her knees and suck my cock or anything. I'm a monster myself, and touching me is probably worse than being murdered by a psychotic retard. But a "thank you" would have been appreciated.

It was a good experience despite all of that. Sometimes even we pathetic virgins get to have a little bit of excitement in our lives.
>>
>>24786837
>>Fuck and enjoy it
what if *that's* your problem?
many of you must be scared/ disgusted/ freaked out by the idea of it
>>
>>24791566
You sound like a pretty chill dude.
>>
I usually find a new girl every month. sounds kind of bad when you times it by 6 or 7 years. oh well.
>>
>>24791805

Well, my level of chill is a pretty capricious thing. Comes and goes with the phases of the moon, maybe, or the turn of the seasons. As an aside, does anyone else on here have a really, REALLY, hard time during each equinox and solstice? I do. I haven't the slightest idea why.

At any rate, I don't bitch and cry like this in real life. "Do not pity me!" (just like Raistlin would have done...or said).

That's one of the magical things about the internet. In real life, you have to accept your status as unwanted loser with quiet dignity. And I do. You are an ugly monster and are expected to be contented with this. Otherwise someone may well think you're (GASP) "entitled" and tantamount to a serial rapist. Some of my old buddies back in college were constantly whining about TFW no girlfriend and all of that. In public and before both God and man. Cried and lamented. Shed many a tear into their beer. They eventually got their girlfriends, wives and children.

I did not (either cry or get my consort). In real life, I was a stoic! Still am, I suppose. This place is my only outlet.

Thank god for the dark little corners of the internet where we losers can bleed out and no one is around to watch. Truly blessed. Truly blessed.
>>
I don't even get in contact with any girls.
Never was very outgoing, only made 2-3 male friends in high school which I am still in touch with but they are like me in that regard so they don't know any girls either.
Right now I'm studying comp sci and good luck finding any girls there.
Also I'd rather spend my evenings in front of the computer instead of clubbing or other normie activities.
I'm not really complaining, I'm fully aware that I won't meet anyone if I don't do go outside but I just don't enjoy most of that stuff so it doesn't seem worth the hassle.
>>
>>24786571

I'm not ugly, just not attractive either
>>
>>24792030
I want to see what you look like so badly. You couldn't possibly look like what I am imagining.
>>
File: picture.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>24792186

And just what are you imagining?

I indulge these requests, but only in these threads. Virgins of the worlds unite, wizards of the conclave come together, and don't be ashamed of what's beneath the hood! And so on.

I would be reluctant to do this, but this isn't any threat to my anonymity. People forget me. Online. In real life. There's no threat to revealing what you look like when people do their damnedest to forget. I've posted this photo on this board before. My stock picture. Odd, because the beard isn't typical of me.
>>
>>24792355
Oh what the fuck. You're prettier than me.
>>
>>24792355

holy fuck, dude

if that is you in the picture then I'm envious of your awesome stories as well as writing and looks
>>
>>24792394
I have to admit, you made me laugh with that one. Actually laugh. I'm not being ironic or anything. I actually laughed out loud.

I'm a 35 year old virgin. The Eggman is not. The Eggman is prettier than me. To quote Caligula in that movie..."Caligula": "THAT IS LOGIC!"

I do actually recommend that movie. It's fun to imagine how great it would have been with decent editing and a less catastrophic production history.

But yeah, that's what a wizard looks like (or at least the only one who actually posts on this board; most can't because they've killed themselves long before they hit my age).
>>
3 but im only 18. got in puberty late and became hot then.
just learned how to get girls easly
>>
>>24792537

I love your hair main you look like Jesus or some shit. Would definitely hand out with if I could.
>>
File: 1425024068243.jpg (16 KB, 312x367) Image search: [Google]
1425024068243.jpg
16 KB, 312x367
>>24792551
>learned how to get girls easly
What like with Chloroform?
>>
>>24792521

Well, you obviously shouldn't be envious of my looks. Wizard and all of that. Which means all women have universally agreed I'm unacceptable. You do NOT want to look like a man who looks like that. By definition.

As for the stories, well, they were hard won. I've got a bunch, though. I once had an industrial coffee maker (you know, one of those big ones used in diners) thrown at my head by a retard because I wouldn't let him masturbate.

Said retard LOVED to masturbate. And I mean truly loved it. It was his passion, his calling, his telos. I was to take him to the bathroom every 2 hours to piss and shit. Maybe he did piss and shit. Mostly, he'd just yank it, and howl like a police siren when he did it. He'd just fap and fap and fap. There was one time I had to leave for break, and some poor Mormon girl had to take over and clean the spunk off his legs after he finished.

Technically, I wasn't supposed to let him wank. So, feeling the pangs of duty, I tried to stop him once. He barged out of the bathroom, making his police-siren screams the entire time, picked up a coffee maker and launched it straight at my head.

After that, we let him masturbate. Duty to his moral development be damned. As depressed as I was then (and still am), I can think of better ways to day. "Slain by horny retard wielding appliance" is not something I want showing up in my eulogy.
>>
File: 1a8ZWl.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1a8ZWl.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
>>24792355
If you aren't a manlet, you're immediately attractive
If you aren't fat, you look like a wise rock/ punk sorta guy
If you are neither abysmally fat or ridiculously short, you could cut that hair and be in the market for a hot wife with the amount of stories you got.
You just got to shed a bit of the cringe, and hide the whole "35 year old wizard" aspect.

And if you can play an instrument... Pic sorta related
>>
>>24792727
>better ways to day

Die, better ways to die, I mean. Wow, so very drunk.
>>
Well, I'm 5'11" (oh, so close, so close!), so maybe that counts as manlet. This board does have some pretty high standards.

Cringe and 35 year old virgin stuff is stuff I reserve for the privacy of this board. I don't go into work, submit my reports, and append: "Women don't want to sleep with me" on each. I don't sign my payslips at the diner (that I eat at alone, of course) with Anon The 35 Year Old Virgin.

My virginity is an aura. People can see it on me. Or not. Radiating from me like the light of a dying star (yeah, I must be drunk to write that).

This is super secret internet stuff. Just you and me, my brothers, know my secret. Because I have no one else to talk about this with. Very, very shameful. Worse than shitting yourself in public. Because guys that have shit themselves in public still have women who want to have sex with them. How do I know? Sorcery, of course. And, you know, common sense.
>>
File: catfood.jpg (79 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
catfood.jpg
79 KB, 500x494
>>24792949
You will find a woman.
I believe in you, Monster Wizard.
>>
>>24786571
Zero social life, hence zero opportunity. Not a sociable person anyway, so interacting with strangers is usually a burden I avoid. That my age cohort is itself fairly asocial makes it even worse.

I do have a very close girlfriend now, thanks to the Internet (which took years and years to bear fruit).
>>
>>24793086

fuck I don't even care if that guy finds a woman anymore

he's a winner to me nut that's not saying a lot anyways
>>
Sex is easy, there are no gf material girls though. Do you even know any virgin women who are over 18? That's what I thought. Gfs are only for keks and weirdass cult hill people with arranged marriages. Most of us have the sense not to date used goods and lack the fortune to have an arranged virgin chosen for us.
>>
>>24792949
Dude being a virgin isn't fucking shameful
Nobody gives a shit, less so out in the real world than on here
If you live in the god damn south and submit to all these random social pressures, sure you may think these things make you vile or an outcast

But you don't have an aura; if you slouch, have negative energy, don't smile, everyone is not thinking "VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN"- it's just "that dude's a bummer, don't wanna hang out with him"

Your story of the girls however gives the idea that you're just comfortable to be around, and a chill attitude like that is nice. You can easily break from it if you applied yourself to at least a few superficial shit things, like having loads of friends, knowing how to play an instrument, having an aura of "adventurous" which girls would desperately claw to grab onto.
>>
>>24793251

> Dude being a virgin isn't fucking shameful

if you're a virgin past a certain age it means there's something inherently wrong with you, hence why it's so shameful
>>
>>24793086
I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I have to say, I'm skeptical. As in, God the Father himself couldn't help me get a woman. I mean, let's be honest. No one reaches 35 a virgin unless he's spectacularly, miraculously, fantastically unwanted by women. It's kind of amazing, really, in a horrible way. UFOs are more likely than an (involuntary) 35 year old virgin. And yet here I am. So I suppose the alien invasion is nigh.

A woman could be offered the choice of a bullet to the head or sex with me. She would not only choose the former, but she would ask for the biggest gun available capable of dealing the most rounds to do the job, wanting to make sure her choice was as unequivocal as it could possibly be. Trust me, I know from personal experience Just a joke! Just a joke! Don't report me to the EFF BEE EYE!.

Well, not the virginity stuff. That's no joke. I mean, I'd find it pretty funny as an outsider looking in. I don't get dark with those posters who make fun of us nasty old wizards. I love a bit of schadenfraude myself. A guilty pleasure? Well, be definition, yes. It just so happens in this instance, I'm the butt of this (cosmic) joke.
>>
>>24786571
>Impossible standards?

Nah they are very possible. The problem is my failure to live up to them. I think the main issue I have with my own life is the expectancy for things to just happen, or the desire to feel completion without doing anything meaningful to work at it. I'll have my moments where I work hard and earn my keep, but the problem is that I don't think I'm consistent at it. I have my own place, a steady job, a decent car..and I guess I'm OK at some artistic shit. But even normal things like drinking or video games don't appeal to me. They feel like massive money and time sinks. All my money either goes to bills, or photography/gas for driving around to take pictures. Nowhere in my budget is there room for a girlfriend I don't think.

>Self confidence
Yeah, this goes without saying.
I see guys in relationships and understand why girls like them. Then I remember why girls would never like me. I'm not good enough for them now, I'm not sure I ever will be.

I'll be honest though, it's not like I've had zero female interest throughout my entire life. Unfortunately the only notable interest I've gotten is from (very) fat women with zero options, and they will act this way with any guy so it's not like I'm anything special, and should feel bad for rejecting them.

My "issue" can be boiled down to this: I want a secure, confident, attractive woman to date or marry. But I don't think I'm secure, confident and attractive enough yet to deserve such a woman. I don't want to settle on a girl I don't like, so I'm just going to keep approaching and getting rejected/flaked out on, then hopefully some day I'll be desirable enough for the women I want to want me back.

The funny thing is, the more I get rejected, the stricter my standards get. The more I get flaked on, the more I tell myself that the girl I tried to attract wasn't my type anyways. Not sure if that's good or bad.
>>
>>24793286
nope.
Nothing wrong with it; it's only the most important thing in the universe if you make it out to be.
And only losers and creeps focus on that aspect; everyone else is trying to fill the pointless void in their heart with adventure, media, or in most cases their children.
They try to live out their dreams through their children- but what does that equate to? Their children having children? Does the baton for experiencing LIFE just keep getting passed on?

There is nothing shameful with straying from the thing that's been done 10+ billion times.
Maybe in certain social circles it comes up, but then those circles are just as meaningless.
>>
>>24786571
Will only date a virgin who is a 7+ with a decent personality. So ya...
>>
>>24793295
You should try writing a novel or something. I'd buy it.
>>
>>24786693
>Disregard females, acquire video games and expensive whisky

I like you. You and I are kin.
>>
>>24793295
>I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I have to say, I'm skeptical. As in, God the Father himself couldn't help me get a woman. I mean, let's be honest. No one reaches 35 a virgin unless he's spectacularly, miraculously, fantastically unwanted by women. It's kind of amazing, really, in a horrible way. UFOs are more likely than an (involuntary) 35 year old virgin. And yet here I am. So I suppose the alien invasion is nigh.

Okay, this sort of self pity makes it clear; it's your psuedo-entitled personality. If you think you're some kind of special occurrence "that naturally occurs to everyone" is happening to you because of some cosmic reason, step back and realize you're that "cosmic reason".

Yeah, you don't go gloating about this anywhere else but here, but the fact that your online persona ends up as this says enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x960
>>24787286
Im like you but I was forced into Sobreity (no alcohol) so now I exist in a perpetual waking nightmare. I continue to face it with a stiff upper lip. But inside im empty.
>>
29 years old next month. Unemployed, live with parents, fat, rarely get out much, virgin.

At this point, why even try? I have nothing any girl would want, and it'd take years and years of busting my ass to even get back to square one. If you're college-age, then, yeah, you might be down but you're not out. Me, I'm long since out of time.
>>
>>24793439
>I'm long since out of time.

There is no such thing. You might just want an excuse to not do the work, and that's what got you here in the first place.

I'm not sure though, but that's what happened for me.
>>
File: pepperman (2).png (210 KB, 298x471) Image search: [Google]
pepperman (2).png
210 KB, 298x471
Getting real fucking tired of all these faggots thinking a woman is all they need to give purpose to their life
A virgin, hot, wife-material girl with a great personality.

Go fuck + kill yourselves honestly, or go back to kindergarten disney movies and listen to the most basic "follow your dreams" shit
Do art or whatever, write books, have personality

If you have inherent social desire, then tough shit faggot you had your whole life to make your bed
>>
>>24793251
>Dude being a virgin isn't fucking shameful
Nobody gives a shit, less so out in the real world than on here

I'm going to be honest. It is shameful, for the reasons >>24793286, indicated. But that's not what bothers me. Well, it bothers me, but not what bothers me the most about it. If my virginity was a sword slid up into my guts, the annoyance caused by the blood staining my clothes would be tantamount to the shame of being a virgin. Not great, but hardly the primary concern.

When all is said and done, I'm human. I have the same desire for sexual affection that all people have. That doesn't disappear just because women find you repulsive. It just makes that desire impossible to realize, and infinitely more frustrating.

I'm not going to transcend my humanity. I'm not going to pretend I'm better than my base drives. Because I'm not. I am a person who wants what all other people want.

But you can't always get what you want. My desires aren't unrealistic by the standards of any normal person, but if you are unattractive to a significant degree, you can no longer expect what a normal person expects to have. You are no longer E N T I T L E D to it. Shocker, yes, normal people are actually entitled to sexual affection, because the normal person receives it. If you are a monster, you are NOT entitled to it.

So, although human, I'm a lesser human. I have to hide my desires and my resentments lest I been seen as "entitled" and thus a monstrous rapist.

Someone once told me the who "entitled" thing meant men feeling they were entitled to every woman's body under every circumstance. It wasn't meant to be seen as "no one is entitled to any sexual affection ever". This coming from a man happily married with three children. And I just laughed, and laughed, and laughed...
>>
>>24793564

I'm seeing the word "monster" being thrown a lot in your posts.

Is there a story here or...?
>>
File: o.png (103 KB, 233x214) Image search: [Google]
o.png
103 KB, 233x214
>>24793564
>Shocker, yes, normal people are actually entitled to sexual affection
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUURSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELFFFFFF
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA OOOOOOHHAGGAGAGAGAHDGKSHDFGKS
HOLY SHIT

Wow, die

But seriously, this is the cornerstone in your self-pity complex that is 100% farce
>>
Sober 0.
Absolutely hammered 2. They were both solid looking too. I'm decent looking, and when I get real fucked up I lose enough autism to appear normal.
Unfortunately it also results in pretty shitty sex.

Ultimately I'm like some weird semi-roboto hybrid, not sure what to do about it tho :/

>tfw never even kissed a girl or held hands sober
>tfw get hammered and black in finger banging a girl at a party
>>
>>24789093
My only solace is knowing that in 1000 years all evidence of our existence will be forgotten. I cant get mad at a person like you whose able to play the game. But I want out. I just want out.
>>
>>24793537
>There is no such thing.
How is there not? It'd take me into my 30s to be even something resembling minimally acceptable. Girls in that sort of age bracket are gonna be looking at your provider credentials, which would still be pretty shitty. For that matter, the fact that I have any of that "doesn't want to put in the work" personality trait at all is something that the dating market and job market both actively search for and avoid.
>>
>>24793660

Let me explain, my raging friend.

The vast majority of human beings experience sexual affection at some point in their lives. One is, technically speaking, only entitled to what he can win for himself through his own efforts.

The average person is entitled to sexual affection because this is an average, normal human experience. It is seen as a given.

Now, I would never suggest someone like me is entitled to it. Because I've never received it. See?

Now, something for you to consider. No one is entitled to anything save for what he can secure for himself. Which means, no one is entitled to sex. I agree. But wait. No one is entitled to freedom save for one's own ability to protect himself against subjugation. Beyond that, freedom is charity. No one is entitled to the food he eats save for the food he wins for himself. And no one is entitled to his very next breath lest he can gasp it into his own lungs unaided.

And yes, yes, yes. I know the inevitable rejoinder: "All of those things (well, not freedom) are essential to life. Sex is not." I agree wholeheartedly.

But let me ask you: why do you feel anyone is entitled to live?
>>
>>24793553
>Getting real fucking tired of all these faggots thinking a woman is all they need to give purpose to their life

Others ITT are right that constantly agonizing over it doesn't help. But for m the feeling is not "I need a woman to complete me", the feeling is "I'm tired of being alone all the time. Why don't women seem to show interest in me? What am I doing that makes me unattractive to women?"

Years ago I had one girl show genuine desire for me. Not passively "dropping hints", no, she'd drop everything to come hug me, or just climb into my lap and start kissing me. She's the first and last girl I've ever had that sort of experience with, and it's the benchmark for every other meeting I have. If a woman doesn't act forward with me the way that last girl did, I assume she'd never be interested.

It seems like I have no luck trying to approach women first, and don't get me wrong I'm trying to work on my approach but it's still frustrating, especially when I feel like I have to do all the damn work. What compounds it further is the fact that I have a hard time meeting a woman I really do like, and when I do she either has a boyfriend, or she strings me along/gives me false hope, intentional or otherwise. I mean if I'm totally honest, I haven't met a girl who I feel incredibly attracted to AND super compatible with. And lately I can't even find a girl I feel very compatible with either.
>>
>>24792355
I'd pass the dutchie with you. I have a brother who browses this board so im not posting my beautiful mug. And nice beard.
Wish I could rock it that well.
>>
File: 1449250219824.png (135 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1449250219824.png
135 KB, 500x332
>>24793738
>But I want out. I just want out.
Options:
1) Killing yourself
2) Self pity + the dream of killing yourself
3) Letting go of any semblence of pride, doing whatever normies are too nervous/ incapable of doing, pursuing dreams, moving to a random foreign country, getting involved in art/ creating shit

HMMMMMMMMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: 1439682240817.png (142 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
1439682240817.png
142 KB, 400x372
>>24786571
40+
Those teenage years sure were fun.
Been single for a few years now.
>>
Had sex with around 30 girls till now. Most were those typical 16y/o emo girls,just hits my fetish. But that was around 7 years ago, so I am back in the hole by now. guess there is no point of return either.
>>
>>24793755
What I meant was, it's not going to be easy, but it's going to be worth it.
>>
>>24793338
You are right. Theres nothing wrong with it. But everyone else thinks there is, and thats really all that matters.
>>
File: 231.jpg (27 KB, 280x375) Image search: [Google]
231.jpg
27 KB, 280x375
>>24793734
Has anyone had experience with said circumstance. Is there a way to act the way you do when drunk. Not the drunk and uncoordinated part, but the part where your less awkward as fuck ?
>>
File: 1414104562083.jpg (55 KB, 691x470) Image search: [Google]
1414104562083.jpg
55 KB, 691x470
>>24792355
Mate you're not even that hideous looking. Get a haircut, shave every few days and swim for a bit and you'd be set.

You're not even ugly enough to be r9k tier if you're in your 30s. If you were a 22 old then sure.
>>
File: 1448722431266.jpg (96 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1448722431266.jpg
96 KB, 650x650
>>24793828
NO ONE is entitled to ANYTHING.

No one is entitled to human rights
No one is entitled to education, shelter, food
No one is entitled to LIVE

These exist in our society for mutual benefit. If we respect each other, we are better off. Yet, normal regular "entitled" people still get away with shitting on you, me, anyone that they can take advantage of. Just to get a leg up. Sometimes for no reason whatsoever.

And who cares; you don't lose opportunities. You're not locked into any position. Ever. Call it free will, but you aren't entitled to anything- even whatever you can accomplish. You are worthless. She is worthless. We are worthless. Everyone is worthless- the only worth we have is our capacity to change what's ahead of us to SPITE the odds and laws of the universe, and to observe any cosmic/ natural/ fundamental truths and to share connections.

That is worth, but no one is entitled to it. No one is entitled to ANYTHING. Please, PLEASE understand that. This isn't negativity- well it is rooted somewhat in negativity- but this understanding ultimately leads to more appreciation and happiness. Happiness that you were never entitled to, but for a brief period of time stumbled upon because you travelled the path to put yourself there. You opened your eyes or paused the chaos to enjoy serenity.

FUCK entitlement, that shit is a cornerstone of pride. FUCK pride.
>>
>>24793553
>have personality

This one is harder than getting a gf. I don't even know who I am or what I want.

> Who /poor sense of self/ here?
>>
File: 1449038486699.jpg (19 KB, 210x249) Image search: [Google]
1449038486699.jpg
19 KB, 210x249
>>24793957
>everyone else thinks there is

>being this determinitely willing to get kucked
>>
Came across this a couple of times:

http://www.themodernman.com/dating/why-dont-women-like-me.html

Was wondering if it made sense to anybody else here. I mean, it's definitely worth considering, so we don't feel like shit all the time.

tl;dr You're probably good enough for a lot of women, you just have a hard time attracting them. Being attractive and being a good partner aren't the same thing, so work on making her feel attracted to you.
>>
>>24786571
Fucked? 65ish. You lose count after awhile.
>>
>>24786571
My biggest problem is that I have to basically be really good friends with the girl first before I develop any real sort of attraction to her. Then of course, self-consciousness about average length but slimmer-than-average girth, as well as some back acne I've been trying to clear up for quite a long time, changing pretty much every factor I can.
>>
>>24794158
I've made out with two girls drunk, and one even wanted sex but I just didn't want to, due to the sluttiness of the situation, as well as wanting to have an emotional bond for the first time, which wasn't forming with a 100% bona fide slut.
>>
>>24786571
Until 10th grade I was a fat crated-face mess so It wasn't even worth pursuing a qt gf

I started clearing out by 11th grade but I was too much of a sperg to get anyone so I finished HS without ever touching a woman

Reaching college I'm complexed by the fact most people my age had relationships already and thus expect some experience from their partner. I tried something with a qt neighbor. She was kind of a social sperg, but a Koreaboo with weird hobbies and a bit of lot in commom with me. We talked for months before I decided to give up and cut her off after spilling everything. Turns she was never even remotely attracted and to this day she stills drools over k-shit. Btw despite being such a social mess she had 3 bfs before coming to college.

I'm year 3 in college now. One girl seemed to be really into me but surprise, surprise she has a bf. That killed everything, except my feels for her that are growing stronger. It's gonna hurt like a motherfucker in a few months.

I rarely leave the house to meet new people, and I'm a 21 KV now. Might as well embrace wizardom
>>
File: 1448841805627.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1448841805627.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>24794063
Easiest way to branch out is to HATE something.
HATE HATE HATE

Then think about how you can vindicate that feeling. What you can set right.
HEHEH WILL YOU KILL TO MAKE IT SO???
no, probably not. Define your boundaries. Think about it.
Is what you're doing hypocritical? Would you allow what you do to happen to yourself? Would you be happy with whatever method of vindication you use if it were used on you?

Define boundaries. Sometimes you can have friends to help you with this. If you read and watch the news, you can easily get enraged. But you can't really do anything about it. So change your focus on something else- for me this was videogames. I mean still, if your focus is on big AAA games and you want those to change because 1 or 2 things about it bother you, think about the steps to get there. Is it possible to change? Well yeah, through whatever series of strange events you can do to get yourself into a position of power- but is it reasonably within grasp?

Scale that down until you're working at a level within your reach. Indie games, programming, drawing, building 3D models. Modding games. You know, shit anyone can do if they saw a problem and applied themselves to fixing it.

From there you will learn, you will feel, you will feel angry and vindicate. Within reason, being sensitive to others.
Then if you hit success, you can speak.

Dunno, this is how I built my personality. I'm very erratic. Very angry, very negative, but I channelled that into something productive when I saw similarly negative people letting it out in ways that only hurt themselves/ people around them.
>>
>>24794158
>My biggest problem is that I have to basically be really good friends with the girl first before I develop any real sort of attraction to her.

Are you sure you HAVE to do this, or is this just a self-limiting/self-defeating belief you impose on yourself?

I was conditioned to believe in this same thing. I grew up thinking she had to be my best friend first. That it wasn't worth it unless we felt deeply in love and wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. You can literally start out as fuck buddies and develop a relationship from there, or you can go on and meet other people. It happens all the time.

Frankly the longer you wait, the more likely it is you get stuck in your head and end up losing the girl. If you're a young adult you have to make women feel attracted in order for them to want you beyond a friendly level. To do this you have to be assertive, physical and demonstrate that you want her as more than a friend...through words and actions.

Work on being so self-conscious too. I have hella issues about my height and weigh and it sort of paralyzes me sometimes. But when I look back I remember there have been times when I'd have women show what I'm pretty sure was genuine interest in something more. I would always fuck it up because of doubting myself and shit. Women aren't much unlike us, they can be very insecure and when two insecure people meet like that the relationship is fucked before it even starts.
>>
File: ce lo.jpg (10 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
ce lo.jpg
10 KB, 247x204
>>24794246
And might I add I was aware of three other dudes attempting to fuck her when I talked to her, just so you know how easy it is for women as long as you look decent. She seems to still be single, but it's by choice, because she has some hardcore obsessions with korean idorus. She also tries to initiate conversation when she seems me on the street which is always awkward as fuck since I made it pretty clear I wasn't gonna talk to her anymore. Basically I avoid her like I'd avoid an ex-gf except without the fun parts. I'm guessing she misses our conversations a lot, because even though I ended contact in July, she attempted to reach me out in September using her birthday as an excuse.

I also had a 1-month crush on another neighbor. She ended up with my roomate. No hard feelings there, though, I never was balls-deep into her and I'm still friends with her.
>>
>>24794111
>http://www.themodernman.com/dating/why-dont-women-like-me.html
Everyone complaining about not being able to attract women NEEDS to watch this if they're so dead set on it
You will leave thinking "... Oh. That explains a lot. Wow, my past is starting to make sense..."
>>
>>24794627

holy shit that's a really long article

might give it a read later
>>
They're intimidating so I never interact with them.
>>
Honestly? I've stuck my penis in 2, both were long term relationships. Ive dated 6 women, of which I've fooled around with 2. So, I've seen 4 vaginas. Im 29.

That said, vagina #2 I'll probably marry so theres that. Shes definitely socially retarded and maybe autistic idk. I mean, shes told me she has no problem quitting her career to raise our potential kids. Is that a red flag?
>>
None and I'm not expecting it to change.
>>
>>24786571
I've fucked 2 girls. I'm 19.

The first girl I was in a 6 month relationship with, I was 17, she was 19. She ended up being crazy, and a slag. She had strawberry blonde hair, was short, and had GG tits. I always loved tits. She ended up saying 'I love you' after a week, even then I was like wtf, and I didn't say it back for a month.

The 2nd girl, I met a month after. I was 18 and she was 16. I was in a relationship for 1.5 years with her. I met her on the app Hot or Not, I know what you're thinking, but our first conversation on there lasted for 6 hours, and it was like that all the days before I met her. She was blonde, had a really pretty face, had c then d cup tits, and a fucking huge ass. I never liked ass but I did after I saw hers. She wasn't a slag, she was pretty pure and she worshipped the ground I walked on. My fucking god I miss her...

She broke up with me 4 months ago. I haven't been the same since and I haven't thought about meeting other girls to be honest. It's killed me inside quite a bit.
>>
12 i think...

and as i moved to engeineering school im thinking to end up with the last one

>she blames me to kinda slutty tho
>>
>>24786571
One. Fucking one. One 25 year old white girl with terrible skin who had poor hygiene habits and who was fucking crazy. I... I hate her so much.
>>
They were all escorts. I started whoremongering at age 21 when I was a KV.
>>
>>24795696
me again

i dont see why you guys have such problems

i was retarded eariler but changed my personality to entertaining-retarded insted of scary-retarded

>#1 just get em to laugh
>>
>>24787028
If we ever meet and I know it's you ill buy you a drink. Sorry life turned out that way for you anon.
>>
Honestly, I can hardly stand other people's company, and they can hardly stand mine. I don't think they're bad people or anything like that. It's not really that I'm a special snowflake either because I know there are tons of people like me. I'm just ridiculously detached and am constantly in my own world. The concept of talking to another person and even considering the fact that another person is experiencing their own reality gives me so much fucking anxiety it's unreal. Hell, the other day I tried to understand what it would be like to be a conscious dog and it freaked me the fuck out.

Now that's just baseline interaction with any human being. How the fuck am I supposed to actually have sex with one? Other people seem so alien to me.

Excess intuition is a bitch, I guess.
>>
File: 1448139494516.jpg (66 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
1448139494516.jpg
66 KB, 528x792
>>24792355
>This attentionwhoring faggot from /soc/ is on /r9k/
>>
File: 1445806255780.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1445806255780.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>24786571

I done fucked a hooker once to lose my v-card. It was terrible.
>>
>>24795825
Yeah, I'm not terribly pleased with how things turned out either. I'll accept that drink with utter and complete gratitude.

>>24795861
Oh, what the fuck. Piss off. I've never posted on that board. Or maybe I have. I've been around for a long, long year. But someone was interested in what I looked like. I showed what I looked like. Why not? I mean, what's your problem, friend? Why such hostility? We're all about love on this board. Where's the love?
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.