[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why this board hates women so much. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12
I don't understand why this board hates women so much. I mean, all my life I've always been rejected by them, but I don't blame them for it. I know I am a socially autistic fuck and ugly to boot, and that isn't their fault, it's mine. Why do you guys blame them for things they had nothing to do with, rather then look at your own faults and accept them, maybe even work on them? I'm genuinely interested in some of your answers senpais.
>>
>>24786542
youtube.com/watch?v=UYa6gbDcx18
>>
They are so bad that they even make some of us think it's their own fault that their lives suck and that women aren't evil. Truly great at deceiving.
>>
I wilfully make myself into a disgusting a reprehensible person. As far as I am concerned, my behaviours and attitudes are other people's problems to negotiate and I am more than happy to take on the consequential disposition of a marginalized individual.
>>
I don't hate them for rejecting me, I know I'm genetic refuse, I hate them for all the deception and manipulation they practice.
>>
File: goBT7rn.png (31 KB, 764x313) Image search: [Google]
goBT7rn.png
31 KB, 764x313
>>24786542
Because there are so many of us that are otherwise normal guys that can't seem to find gfs. Most men are below average in attractiveness to women and even if we find a gf we can't help forget all the horror stories of females cheating on their husbands.
>>
File: happy.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
It's like slow gazelles blaming the lions not to hunt and kill them, because they are particularly weak gazelles after all. That healthy men want to tap young ass and spread their seed, and that healthy women seek the good genes and the bucks to raise the offspring - this is biology.

Social dynamics change due to social politics, women get more room to play and act out on basic desires (fucking up some economic and cultural aspects, e.g. keywords like "single mom" problem) and the robots here hate them for it. They don't want to be part of a harsh game that they lose, if unregulated like in this day and age.

Of course, it's not very rational to make "woman hate threads", those people just need a medium for their frustration. In some bizarro world where every 20yo sperg could bang a new girl each month, they would just as well act upon their basic biology and don't think about the 35yo women and their issues.
>>
>>24786542
I wonder how many anons here actually hate woman and how many are just trolling and baiting
>>
Yes, it's quite amusing how this board and many others hate women yet admire the strong male type. Very peculiar indeed.
>>
>>24786542
>Why do you guys blame them
Honestly OP I shame them

their hyper-social, while also being hyper-sociopathic. it's actually fascinating.

>be a rude cunt for no reason to a guy
"I'M HONEST"

>be shitty at conversation and unable to connect with guys
"MY STANDARDS ARE HIGH. THAT GUY WAS BORING."

>read books that other people wrote
"I'M SMART"

>be passive and always wait for the man to make the first move
"PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO GRAB LIFE BY THE HORNS LIKE I DO"

>stupidly doesn't wear condor and gets pregnant completely by accident
"I'M STRONG AND INDEPENDENT"

i get it. we ALL tell ourselves things so we can sleep easier at night. but as an average man, there comes a time where a self-corrective thought hits you, and it hurts. and you go "fuck. i need to change that." the average woman never seems to have this moment. it's just a cavalcade of shitty behavior, special demands, claiming to be better than men, and yelling at men to give them a break.
>>
Women deserve nothing but slow painful deaths. All of them.
>>
File: 1434777047101.png (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434777047101.png
521 KB, 1920x1080
>>24786784
You realize how fucked up children grow up when raised by a single mom? It just goes to show how childish women can be. They want all the same privileges men get but without any of the responsibilities and feel entitled to the best of men when most of them can't or wont clean or cook.

But it's all a fucking game to you. A lot of men have just said fuck it and have stopped playing along because they realize the game is rigged and it's not worth it. I know this is bait but hopefully this helps a lurker or something.
>>
I hate women because I spent years playing the game. Unlike a lot of you spergs I have the potential to be Chad but all those years of getting intimate with women have taught me how utterly fucking vile and repulsive they are.

They mock men for thinking with their cocks when every single fucking decision they make is guided by that tingle in their vagina. They are base creatures with no moral compass of personality of their own to speak of. Everything they are they've leeched off of the men they've fucked which is why sluts happen to be the most interesting women to talk to.

I don't want to hate women but I do and that hatred stems from my own experience with them. It doesn't help that I have a deadbeat of a mother who has leeched off of my hardworking father financially and emotionally ever since I was born.

Fuck women.
>>
File: 1414559459490.jpg (10 KB, 243x243) Image search: [Google]
1414559459490.jpg
10 KB, 243x243
>>24786542
a good portion of normie western women are fucked in the head

however, it would be highly unfair to not also blame a good portion, if not larger portion, of normie western males who are absolutely disgusting white knighting beta orbiters, who enable the disgusting behaviour that these women do

I don't actually hate women or those beta males, since they have been influenced hard by the liberal kekening of the west and are merely doing what comes to them by instinct but hate does not exclude contempt or vigilance.

On a superficial or even personal level, many of them might be ok people under the right circumstances but they're so far gone and lacking in common sense or empathy that they simply aren't fit to do things like vote or have a say on things.
>>
>>24786821
I wonder about /r9k/ in general. How many people actually are fat autistic neet angry virgins, and how many are just trolling?
>>
>>24786542
>I don't understand why this board hates women so much. I mean, all my life I've always been rejected by them, but I don't blame them for it.

Of course you don't understand. You have no experience. When you finally get to know one, you'll find out for yourself.

You might hate them at first, but when you get older you stop. Because it's no longer a surprise to you at that point, but just something you've learned to accept.

You've been lied to since the first day you entered a pre-school classroom half filled with girls. That alone carries the implication that men and women are somewhat equal. The rude awakening that comes many years after that, in addition to all the years of confusion, is what makes guys on this board and everyone else angry.
>>
>>2478678
those people just need a medium for their frustration

No they can kill themselves if they want to actively spend the rest of their life making the world shitty. They arent special and get to have a chip on their shoulder while everyone else is held to some standard of shame.
>>
>>24787358
>however, it would be highly unfair to not also blame a good portion, if not larger portion, of normie western males who are absolutely disgusting white knighting beta orbiters, who enable the disgusting behaviour that these women do

Its unfair to focus on anything BUT the enablers.
>>
File: 192877374774.jpg (76 KB, 946x402) Image search: [Google]
192877374774.jpg
76 KB, 946x402
>>24787412
It's not exclusive to "fat autistic neet angry virgins".

Even high earning top exec good ol' boys who get to bang tons of chicks share the same sentiment.

In fact, if you ask anyone who isn't white knighting beta, you'd pretty much get a similar perspective on what women really are like.

Men from all walks of life have bonded through this shit since the beginning of time. You could say that feminist repression of this sort of fraternization and the basing of social status on approval by women causes most of the strife between groups of men today.

Doesn't really matter how alpha or beta you are. Even if you are James Deen, they'll still find a way to come after you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzz4QtbTu6M
>>
i don't hate them they're just annoying
>>
>>24787738
You're kind of missing one important link here.

>alpha chads think women are trashy sluts
>beta virgin robots think women are trashy sluts
>Therefore that means we are the same!

Chads have an entirely different reason for treating women like shit. Robots do it because they are angry and envious virgins.
>>
>>24787709
>personal responsibility
>free will

Women can choose not to act shitty even if they are enabled to do so. Are they not equal to men? The correct answer is they are not but if we never expect them to do the right thing, they never fucking will.

I can hand someone a gun and clap and cheer for them to shoot a baby but they are not absolved entirely of guilt if they pull the trigger. Society still expects them to not pull the trigger.
>>
>>24787738
>men who can form decent relationships speak well of women
>men who are emotionally stunted social failures who are lucky to get laid think women are shit

deepest lore
>>
>>24787808
Okay well lets say the Chad enablers give some fucked up Machiavellian Stacy a gun. And she uses it. The situation can be avoided by just not giving the bitch a gun any way you put it. Stop treating Stacy like a person.
>>
>>24787793
I never said beta virgin robots and alpha chads are the same. Only that they would come to the same conclusion inevitably.

Reason being that the system in place currently will find a way to screw the either of them, through different means.
>>
>>24787816
>men who can form decent relationships speak well of women

Unfortunately with current policies in place, the demographic of men who can form "decent" relationships with women and the demographic of women who can form "decent" relationships with men are decreasing. Social upheaval is quite inevitable.
>>
>>24787975
>men who cant form the decent relationships, with no point of reference, determine that its others' fault and the only way to "solve" the problem is a happening

Alright, guy, I am sold, you are the authority on this subject.
>>
>>24786542
>I know I am a socially autistic fuck and ugly to boot, and that isn't their fault, it's mine.
The thing is, you're in the vast minority here. Most of the rejects on here live in a world of delusion where everything isn't their fault.

No job?
>Must be the Jews and baby boomers, since I, a high school dropout with no marketable skills, should be making $50/hr.

No friends or social life?
>Must be normies' fault, for not not understanding cool hobbies like My Little Ponies and anime. Also my mom's fault for being too nice to me during childhood XD.

No gf?
>Must be the fault of women. Who wouldn't want to date a 5'7", 250 pound balding unemployed and hateful man?
>>
>>24788031
Well historically speaking it is evident that all empires must fall eventually. There are several factors that go into causing such a downfall but a common feature of such downfalls is the breakdown of societal standards. This includes male and female relationships.

Through cultural programming at the end of the Cold War, the Russians have succeeded in implanting Marxist and so called "egalitarian" ideologies in the public consciousness of the United States. These programs have culminated in the creation of feminism, BLM, identity politics, modern art and all the others that serve to undermine the traditional model of society that has worked for ages.

At this point there are two possibilities. A complete wipeout, or a complete reset. When empires fall, another takes its place, and eventually there is a reversion to the traditional model. Since it is what is successful and proven to work.

The happening I describe is not a solution, or an elegant one by any means. It is merely an inevitability.
>>
>>24787738
This anon has the right of it. Alpha men are even more misogynistic than you NEETs still holding out for true love because they've realized that no such thing truly exists as a woman's heart is incapable of such noble emotions.

So they wear and tear. It's nothing personal and you'd do the same in their position so try not to hate Chad when he assfucks your sweetheart into submission. It's the nature of women.
>>
File: 1446041714373.gif (989 KB, 455x344) Image search: [Google]
1446041714373.gif
989 KB, 455x344
>>24788193
>but muh /pol/ conspiracy is right again because it suits my personal agenda
>if it's not women it's the commie pinko shills telling them what to do
>/r9k/ is not like the other normies, they'd never cash in the way women and marxist jews do
>>
File: 1446060196115.jpg (306 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
1446060196115.jpg
306 KB, 1919x1079
>>24788377
>but muh /pol/ conspiracy is right again because it suits my personal agenda

Of what relevance is my personal agenda? I don't plan to run for office any time soon. What I have described is not my agenda, but that of whatever hand guides your society.

>if it's not women it's the commie pinko shills telling them what to do

A flawed assessment of what I meant to imply, but close if it makes you feel better. The so called "commie pinko shills" are not controlling women's minds as you say, but are rather encouraging them to act out their nature that has been ingrained into them since ancient times through evolution. These naturalistic impulses were repressed by institutions that held society together as a whole, but liberalism has done away with those institutions. Now the beast has run amok, and there will be nothing more than a slow decay. Men and women are told that sex validates them, but little do many know that this plays men directly into the hands of women, and the women directly into the hands of sociopathy.

>/r9k/ is not like the other normies, they'd never cash in the way women and marxist jews do

As far as I am aware, /r9k/ has a large population of Bernie Sanders supporters. So if what you mean by "cashing in" is to take advantage of a slowly decaying society through welfare, then you are correct.
>>
>>24788599
You can put your vague, hamfisted theories out there for the bottom feeders to feast upon but your crackpot reactionary horseshit won't work on me though. Just because modern society indulges a different kind of weak, insecure person in favor of beta males doesn't make it bad. Stop acting like you've even go so far as to invest in it without lying through your teeth the entire time about how it would be better if it went back to serving people like you instead of promoting cultural diversity or whatever other scapegoat you'd prefer.
>>
>>24786542
Same, women hate is completely stupid for me. Some time ago I made a female friend, actually my first ever, and spending time with her was something great. I realised that I wasted my life and could've met tons of nice girls in school. No reason to hate them whatsoever.
>>
>>24788773
You have chosen a strange exposition indeed. A pale mimicry of mine, perhaps? I will warn you that there is a danger in wielding words too large for one's own comprehension.

>your crackpot reactionary horseshit won't work on me though

So you have admitted that the truth won't work on you. Who then, is the "crackpot" now?

>Stop acting like you've even go so far as to invest in it without lying through your teeth the entire time about how it would be better if it went back to serving people like you

Serving whom, exactly? An anonymous poster on an imageboard? For what reason would a person like myself seek any thralls? I can't make a thrall out of you - you are already a thrall of whatever "truth" you judge suits you. What truth may that be I wonder? True love? Pussy is the key to happiness and being "alpha"?

You're already under the control of Disney movies and MTV videos. It's pointless to seek new masters with a mind as warped as your own.
>>
>>24787879
>The situation can be avoided by just not giving the bitch a gun any way you put it. Stop treating Stacy like a person.
>if we never expect them to do the right thing, they never fucking will

Chad doesn't enable them anyway. Chad takes what he wants from Staceys then ditches them.
>>
>>24788967
why don't you go teaching literature at Harvard or something?
>>
>>24788599
>euphoria achieved
>tips

have your peers ever called you a pretentious faggot?
>>
>>24789008
Would be more productive than trying to have opinions on Disney psyops.
>>
>>24788377
glubb motherfucker

or any historian worth their salt

history repeats itself, only retards deny it, and the only regret is that history repeats itself too slowly for enough people to realize and make a difference
>>
>>24787793
why do you treat women as trashy sluts tho, don't you know respect?
>>
>>24789053
>and the only regret is that history repeats itself too slowly for enough people to realize and make a difference

If you really felt that way you'd be at peace with it. If not, you think there is some hope in going back to slave times.
>>
>>24786542
>I know I am a socially autistic fuck and ugly to boot
>that isn't their fault, it's mine
It's your fault you were born "ugly"
It's your fault women expect you to fit a certain personality profile and always approach them
You're too far gone, you've swallowed the fucking cool-aid
Why is the responsibility of getting a partner 100% yours? WHY FAGGOT, TELL ME?
>>
>>24789245
>It's your fault you were born "ugly"
>It's your fault women expect you to fit a certain personality profile and always approach them

This is bullshit and you know it. I have no issue blaming normie culture or the idea that we don't need to apply eugenics to humans, don't project all that shit onto dumb ugly dudes who won't even use soap on their own skin.
>>
>>24789131
>If you really felt that way you'd be at peace with it.

bad assumptions

>If not, you think there is some hope in going back to slave times.

further bad assumptions, 'slave times' isn't a common cycle of a civilization either
>>
>>24789309
> 'slave times' isn't a common cycle of a civilization either

It's an allegory for times where only white men being able to vote and get paid for their work. For cultural regression in general as an alternative to genuine attempts at fixing a problem.
>>
>>24789308
What are you even saying? This whole post is incomprehensible
>>
>>24786883
Beautiful poetry
>>
>>24789395
Thanks for the input, shitposter.
>>
>>24789008
>>24789048
More productive, I'm sure. But not half as fun as proving people wrong on /r9k/.

>>24789040
No. Many have called me right, however.
>>
>>24786883
I unironically believe this, I seriously think that the difference between men and women is that we drop the bullshit sometimes and self reflect whereas they never do. No fucking exceptions to the rule either, I believe this applies to all females
>>
>>24789435
grow the fuck up you moron, I was asking for clarification
>>
I definately hate them and will never stop.

Far too many harsh rejections for me to ever like women again.

We are treated like shit while other guys are treated like gods.

Will never forget meeting a Tyrone acquaintance at a burger joint and greeting him and his GF, only to have her flat out crease her eyebrows at me and ignore me.

Far too many interactions like this for me to ever like women now. No turning back.
>>
>>24789465
*tips le fedora
>>
>>24789490
>grow the fuck up you moron
>from someone who blames people for their genes

Stop overcompensating, your dick has already shrunken into the nether dimension.
>>
File: tipperino.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
tipperino.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>24789536
And a tip for you too, kind sir.
>>
>>24789465
>No. Many have called me right, however.

Because what you say is convenient fodder for self-centered people who need to latch onto some retarded cause, some hopeful notion that a better life is a life where the weak manipulate others for personal gain. Just like women, just like niggers, jews, christkucks, muslims, any group of people who are arrogant enough to claim that a world under their rule is a better one because it's what they were born as.

You're not right, you just appeal to a group of speds.
>>
File: 1431269225429.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1431269225429.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>24786542
I don't really hate women.
>>24787744
I agree with what this guy says.

I was raised right with manners etc and I've always been relatively chivalrous without being a whiteknight. But the fact of the matter is this:
Any girl who's 6/10 or better (and knows it) is narcissistic to some degree. The degree of narcissism varies with the girl's attractiveness and there is obviously a strong positive correlation but you will occasionally meet girls who are more vain than pretty and vice versa.

The latter type of girl is the one you want to watch out for; the ones who are prettier than they are vain. Vanity is so deeply ingrained in the female psyche that any 6/10 or better girl who is not so vain as to brush a typical /r9k/ user off immediately has issues. Now these can be self-esteem issues or they can be "daddy issues" (or both), but the general idea remains the same.

"What could these girls want with a guy like me?" you may ask. If you have the good fortune of being tall/having a decent face, these girls might fancy you. But the far more likely prospect is this:
They want ATTENTION.

Women are so often bereft of any intrinsic talent, value or intellect (again this gets worse the prettier they are) that they constantly seek validation from others, often based on their appearance.

While I've said that I'm always chivalrous to women IRL; the one lesson I've learned is this:
Don't feed into their bullshit. Don't just give her attention because she's pretty and she's acknowledged your existence. If you have to ask herself whether or not she's hitting on you, the answer is almost always no (unless you're very attractive and she's significantly uglier than you).

I always knew I'd end up writing one of these autistic rants on /r9k/ one day.

TL;DR: Women are narcissistic attention whores, don't play along and feed their egos because in 99% of cases you stand to gain nothing whatsoever from doing so.
>>
>>24789654
>don't play along and feed their egos because in 99% of cases you stand to gain nothing whatsoever from doing so.

How about don't do it in general with anyone because you have some self respect and aren't a cunt-starved pussy kuck.
>>
>>24789612
>Because what you say is convenient fodder for self-centered people who need to latch onto some retarded cause, some hopeful notion that a better life is a life where the weak manipulate others for personal gain

If they are "weak" as you say, how are they to manipulate others for personal gain?

The logic of your entire post just eats itself.
>>
File: 1411799676587.jpg (14 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
1411799676587.jpg
14 KB, 199x254
>>24786542
I have a similar mindset to you when it comes to good, decent girls with good values. But then there are bitches that are just downright evil. I guess the same could be said about men as well though.
>>
>>24789704
>The logic of your entire post just eats itself.

No, you don't get to put shit like this at the end of your post as if you're not the one who's too fucking dim to understand why the weak might form a system to compensate for weakness. You supreme dumbass.
>>
>>24789537
>>from someone who blames people for their genes
My post was literally the opposite of that, I was expressing shock that the OP believed such a thing
Jesus fucking christ you must be an actual autist
top kek at that attempt to insult me too
>>
>>24789700
but we are cunt-starved by default, more so as robots
>>
>>24789700
It's all about gaining mastery over your instinctual desire for pussy, which is easier said than done for a lot of people.
>>
>>24789707
>the same could be said about men as well though

wow for real?
>>
>>24789764
>>24789744
Just see them as a really arrogant Chad. Then you will see the same thing other women see - a painted up egotistical bird looking bitch who can't survive outside of a hugbox.
>>
>>24789732
>You supreme dumbass.

If you were indeed correct in your logic, you simply wouldn't need to resort to petty insults to get an argument across. Shame that isn't the case however.

What is your point exactly? But don't tell me just yet. Tell me after you've calmed down and had your milk and cookies first, so your mental faculties won't be clouded by needless anger.
>>
>>24789866
You're not here to learn, you're here to shitpost. Fuck out of here you obnoxious waste of life.
>>
>>24789898
>You're not here to learn

You are finally correct for once. I am not here to learn, but to rather teach ignorant and unenlightened dullards such as yourself.

>Fuck out of here you obnoxious waste of life.

It's amusing watching you lose your temper over being wrong. It's not far from what a woman might do in the same situation.
>>
>>24789245
So it's bad for women to have a preference? A lot of the people on this board say they would never date a fat chick, so does that make them just as bad as the roasties and stacys? The hypocrisy on this board, I swear to god.
>>
File: 1405880606107.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1405880606107.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>24789654
I completely agree with you, but i still hate them.

You see, i'm literally a 5/10, what i expected was a girl like me, a 5/10 too, but things don't work like that.

Average girls desire only the top guys, and the really 8+ ones are just flat out full attention whores, with literally HUNDREDS of knights around them, giving them attention.

What is left for me are just the ugly and fatties, who are clearly not in my lvl level.

So yeah, i hate this rigged game, i'll not fuck or settle with a girl bellow me, it's demeaning.
>>
>>24786542
I hate the root cause. The marxist, feminist society we all live in. Unfortunately, when a woman has a reliable means of income that isnt her husband, she can pick whoever she wants to fuck. This means that we have these women, who are going aftler these high social value men who in tougher times would be next to worthless (the bad boy types) half a century ago.

So 30-20% of men get nearly all the acceptable women. As horrible as it sounds to some, having women be able to earn these huge incomes is a large part of the problem. The massive amount of unwarrented attention and praise does not help either. And obesity cripples the rest.

My point is, I dont hate women for being hypergamous and disloyal just like how I dont hate the dog who bites my hand. I hate the owner. Or in this case, big daddy gubmint/ society.
>>
>>24792784
we are living in a capitalist society more than anything though
>>
>>24788193
Replace russians with left leaning jews and their anglo collaboraters and your a little closer to the truth.
>>
>>24787086
That's like blaming the 3 other legs on a table missing 1 leg for falling over. It makes no sense. It's not that the 3 legs are terrible, it's that there needs to be one more there.
>>
>>24792962
Capitalist economy, marxist values (gender rights, lgbtqaomgwtfbbq, muh equality, white men are evil, etc.)
>>
>>24793121
>white men are evil

what
>>
>>24786883
>>24789473
You make a good point about self-reflection but I cannot completely blame her gender for her lack of self awareness and reflection. It really depends on the way she was raised and how the people around her treated her, if she was raised by parents who treated her like an angel and all of her decisions in life has no negative effects to those around her she'll grow up thinking she's unique snowflake who done nothing wrong. Luckily, my parents were aware of this and was very harsh on my older sister when we were growing up she became book smart and determined about school work and studying but was very isolated and only have 2 - 4 friends who stuck around with her since High School. Recently, my mom and one of my sisters closest friends visited my sister at her college because she was so depressed and felt like she spent most of her free time studying and on Netflix instead of hanging out with her colleagues and trying to make long lasting friends, On Thanksgiving told that me and my brother are her best friends.
>>
My landlord just came in the door with a woman who is loud and obnoxious. She introduced herself to me by saying "Hey, I'm X. I'm loud and obnoxious!"
That is all.
>>
>>24786542
because everyone here is bitter and stupid. You probably don't belong on this board, OP.
>>
>>24786784
Your mind is so fucked beyond redemption. Kys
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.