[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a smoking thread? Why do you smoke robots? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
File: new-joe-camel-face.jpg (137 KB, 1105x664) Image search: [Google]
new-joe-camel-face.jpg
137 KB, 1105x664
Can we have a smoking thread?

Why do you smoke robots?
What do you smoke?
How much?
>>
>smoking
literally no benefit
it's a cash drain, and a health drain
>>
File: 1417582448670.png (328 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1417582448670.png
328 KB, 828x1403
>mfw I see people I hate smoking a pack a day and drinking a shitload of alcohol
Just more time on this planet I get to enjoy without those fuckers.
>>
>>24786225
>Why do you smoke robots?
Because it feels good, looks cool and opens up social opportunities
>What do you smoke?
Either Gauloise Blonde or Camel
>How much?
Not that much, around 3 cigs a day
>>
>>24786242
It's enjoyable
>>
>>24786225
I smoke when I drink, although that's nearly every day lately. I like Peter Jackson Hybrids because they taste better than regular menthols. I typically continue smoking until the pack is gone or I've obliterated myself so heavily that I can't stand up anymore.
>>
>>24786242
The benefit is it allows you an opportunity to self harm without having to cut or burn yourself.
>>
>mfw in my country a pack of cig costs $1
>>
>>24786225
it's a good stress relief
>What do you smoke?
Marlboro black menthols usually, sometimes Camel crush bold
>How much?
1-4 cigs/day regularly, though often I go a day without smoking and then sometimes I'll smoke a lot more in one day due to stress.
>>
>>24786431
>tfw in my country a pack of cigs costs about 7 euros

;_;
>>
Because it's a nice tasting flavor and helps me to relax with a drink.

I smoke cigars.

Once or twice a month I'll have one.
>>
>>24786480
When we went to yurop for summer school my friend brought a dozen pack of cigs so he wouldn't have to buy any during our stay kek
>>
>>24786471
taking a shit right now while smoking a marlboro black menthol

been through pretty much all menthols and this is my fav easily
>>
I've heard that it tastes good with alcohol, can anyone explain why/how it tastes different?
>>
>because I just like the feel of smoking, and nicotine gives a bit of a buzz
>usually either some flavored mid shelf cigarillo or NAS perique/organic (usually RYO, sometimes prerolled)
>one cigarette or about half a cigarillo once every couple months
tobacco is the one addictive thing I do that I just can't seem to get hooked on. though that's probably just because it gives me mouth ulcers if I smoke it too often
>>
>>24787396
Smoking while drunk for me makes me feel drunker because the nicotine makes you feel light headed if you inhale and exhale it deeply, kinda nice to do on rare occasions
>>
smoking like 3 cigs a week, more when im drinking on the weekends.
feels quite nice and its a good opportunity to talk to people.
i'm smoking pall mall blue
>>
File: 1326513114352.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1326513114352.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>24786265
>mfw you get lung cancer at 30 despite never having touched a cigarette, whilst the people you hate will be smoking well into their 70s
>>
>try hookah in college
>oh shit this is my jam
>sit at home after work drinking vodka and smoking citrus mint
>call me a faggot all you want but it's my favorite thing to do. I never invite anyone over, I don't take it out and it's an entirely solitary experience for me
>besides normie hookah smokers can't handle the little bit of black leaf tobacco I mix in
>>
Has the faggot that defends smoking by saying "makes you sociable, bro!" posted yet?
>>
>why do you smoke
I was a retarded kid
>what do you smoke
American Spirit Old Yellers
>How much
1-2 a day but if I'm in a bad place I could probably smoke half a pack.
>>
UK amber leaf, 50 grams a week, filtered swan rollies
im 19, is this a lot?
>>
I smoke mostly because of the act of smoking is very enjoyable. Plus nicotine plus any drug makes the drug better.

Export A green or Djarum black.

if any of you faggots dont like regular cigarettes try clove ones.
>>
File: .jpg (27 KB, 617x823) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
27 KB, 617x823
>>24786225
Becuse I like it way to much to quit. I tried once. Didn't smoked for 3 months but the desire for doing so only grew stronger.
>What do you smoke?
Cheap roll-ups (pic related)
>How much?
Around 30 a day

>>24786320
>opens up social opportunities
This is true (guess the opposite is as well since lots of people despise smokers). Most of my interactions with qt grills wouldn't happen otherwise.
>hey anon, can I borrow a smoke?
>do you have a lighter?
>can I borrow a paper?
Only problem is that I'm way to beta to try anything besides sweating, trying not to stare and mantaining an uncomfortable silence.
>>
File: P_20151207_044319.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
P_20151207_044319.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Ex girlfriend smoked and I gradually started because it went good with drinking. Pack a day now.
>>
File: pic1.jpg (59 KB, 266x383) Image search: [Google]
pic1.jpg
59 KB, 266x383
>>24786225

>Why?
Why not, robot? I figure it's a physical manifestation of my subconscious desire to self destruct.

>What do I smoke?
Pic related

>How much?
Half a pack to a full pack a day. Usually closer to a full pack.
>>
>>24786225
I enjoy it
Marlboro menthols
>inb4 nigger

Two a day
>>
>>24786225
Enjoy art, food, nature a bit more. get neat ideas for writing. sleep way better.
Marijuana, typically with a bong or blunts
Not a ton. few times a week is peak usage for me, but some periods i don't smoke at all.

I like it, but i keep it quiet to not be one of the "dude weed lmao"ers. and its not all positive, i sometimes get extremely self-conscious which is not at all the norm for me
>>
>>24786225
I smoke cheap menthols, mostly, but sometimes go for Camel lights, Marlboro reds if I want something robust, American Spirits if I'm splurging.
I'll smoke a pack a week for a month, get bronchitis, switch to dipping Copenhagen, do that for a month or two until I start getting bad heart burn, and go back to cigs. Used to smoke 2 packs a day.
I'm thoroughly hooked on nicotine, been smoking and/or dipping since I was 13.
>>
>>24786225
>Why?
Started bc it kinda had cool look
Now just for enjoyment and light addiction
>What?
Camel filter or Marlboro golds.
>tfw they fucked up marlboro reds
>How much?
5-7 cigs a day
>>
>why do you smoke?

I've always felt allured by it and never really felt disgust, relieves my anxiety and by the time the smoke is going to kill me I've long since died due to shitty lifestyle/not giving a shit about my health.

What finally made me decide to smoke was actually a movie: Crows Zero, though admittedly if it hadn't something else would have it was more or less just that last little shove i needed towards it.

>what do you smoke?

Marlboro reds, I tube them because it's significantly cheaper

>how much?

6-10 a day (usually around 7-8, 10 on a long day, quite rare actually.)
>>
>>24791124
newport are the true niggarettes anon
>>
I wish you waifu fags would leave

>>>/tv/
>>
I have no idea why I started

I was really down and I wanted to be edgy and also to die early but those are terrible reasons, if they were really my subconscious reasons, I would just kill myself conventionally.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that I want to be edgy, so basically I'm a fuckhead and I can admit it when it comes to smoking.
>>
>>24786225
>Smoking tobacco

Enjoy your painful cancerous death you faggots
>>
>>24791740
that's the idea

nterldfy foever
>>
>>24791740
Enjoy a slow decline into infirmity with nobody to care for you until you eventually break your hip getting out of the bath and starve to death on the floor. You nonce.
>>
File: 20151202_150314.jpg (555 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151202_150314.jpg
555 KB, 1920x1080
I recently started smoking cigars.

The amount of flavors you can taste in a cigar are surprising.
>>
>>24786225
Marlboro red 100s when I'm drinking. It really enhances the drunkness.
>>
File: 12072010053.jpg (119 KB, 760x1186) Image search: [Google]
12072010053.jpg
119 KB, 760x1186
>>24786225
Salem menthol kings (shorts).
Half a pack a day for about 7 years.
I force my to smoke outside because it stinks up the house, basically the only reason I see the sun anymore.
>>
>>24786242
Jokes on you i have add smoking and coffe keeps me going
>>
>>24786225
I smoke Camels too. Turkish Royals. About 1-2 packs a month.
>>
>>24792000
Agreed, cigars are quite nice. I still smoke cigarettes though.
>>
>>24792000
I agree. They're a nice way to relax and you're much less likely to develope a nicotine addiction.
>>
File: senece100s.jpg (370 KB, 1200x927) Image search: [Google]
senece100s.jpg
370 KB, 1200x927
>why
the buzz it gives, appetite reducer, helps when stressed/sad (so all the fucking time), will hasten my death, goes great with other drugs (pills, speed, weed, acid, etc)
>what
Senaca menthol 100's and Skoal Xtra Mint pouches
>#
a couple a day. 1-3 cigarettes. 1-2 pouches.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>24793143
Been smoking Turkish royals for 2 months

1 pack lasted me about a month

Bought a pack last night

Me and my buddy were drinking

Chain smoked the entire pack together

Turkish Royals are so easily chains smokable it's pretty funny
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.