[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys have girlfriends if you want them so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 539x960
Why don't you guys have girlfriends if you want them so much? Or at least female company?

I don't have a girlfriend, but regularly meet with girls that want to chill and stuff, and we all know what that means. If I wanted to, I would ssk one out.

Another thing I wonder is why you guys are older than 15 and still virgins? I mean what the fuck. Its not that hard.

I mean, I'm about 6'2 and I have nice eyes I guess, and I stay in good physical condition. Don't most of you??

Pic related is the current qt I'm fucking.
>>
>>24786061
Fuck you OP, I've been trying for YEARS

>I'm only 6'2

REEEEEEEE
>>
>Why don't you guys have girlfriends if you want them so much? Or at least female company?

I have the first one but I don't need the second one.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x800
>>24786123
I didn't say only 6'2 autistic faggot lmao
>>
Because we lack the social skills to be around women with out it being awkward

Or because over half of use hate women take your pick
>>
>>24786179
But I mean like, you don't go to the gym?

How fucking hard can it be to ask a girl out???
>>
>>24786061
Nigga what. That would be like going to starving ethopians and going "Why don't you guys have food if you want it so much?". Well they wouldn't be starving if they had food, you fucking normalshit.

Get outta here.
>>
I don't even have male friend, what makes you think I'm capable of getting female ones.
>>
>>24786061
The thing is, most of the people here aren't attractive and don't stay in good physical condition, even though that's all it takes. I'm 5'8 and lift and the amount of girls I get since I started lifting has increased x10
>>
>>24786213
Thats retarded, niggers in africa don't have access to food (sorta)

You have access to all the pussy you want and don't take it.

>>24786252
Not having male friends is even better, less competitive. You never played any sports or something like that to get fit and attract girls?
>>
>>24786205>>24786205

>But I mean like, you don't go to the gym?

I doubt most of us go to gyms or are in a attractive physical state at all. Its really unfair desu alot come here to cry about women while at the same time doing nothing to better themselves

>How fucking hard can it be to ask a girl out???

If you are extremely socially awkward you wouldn't get it but when you are its honestly terrifying
Building up the courage to go up to a girl in itself is hard but then there is the fear of rejection tearing down what little self respect you mustered up
>>
>>24786123
Height makes little difference friend , you just need to try for girls that are shorter than you... Unless you are like 5'6 or shorter , then you should probably give up
>>
>>24786325
>You never played any sports or something like that to get fit and attract girls?

I go to the gym 5 times a week and am in pretty good shape, pretty useless when you're 5'6 though.
>>
>>24786325
>You have access to all the pussy you want and don't take it.
You don't understand how unattractive how most of the people here are. Before you say
>lol just lift ;) bee urself
that'd be like saying to the starving Ethiopians
>lol just farm ;) bee urself

Robots are extremely bitter, so trying to guilt them into improving by saying how much better than them you are doesn't work. Just give up OP. They aren't going to listen.
>>
>>24786061
>regularly meet with girls that want to chill and stuff, and we all know what that means
what does that mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 960x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 960x648
>>24786442
I'm not giving up, I really do feel like there are people here that can make it.

If you're overweight, eat less, start running 4 times a week. In a few months you'll be worlds better than when you started.

If you're underweight, eat more and lift. /Fit/ can help if you're clueless.

>>24786461
Lol

But for real tho, just be yourself and ask around, you'll find someone.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1080x1080
>>24786461
It means he fucks them
>>
>>24786061
bad posture and restricted diaphragm/10
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 612x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 612x960
>>24786632
Rate this one then, different girl
>>
>>24786061
>Don't most of you?

No
>>
>>24786526
>hit us with that "be urself"
you don't understand, we aren't outgoing and interesting people, so the way we always act that makes us unpopular among people IS being ourselves
>>
>>24786325
>You have access to all the pussy you want and don't take it.
Where?
>>
>>24786762
just go outside bro xd
>>
>>24786762
Tinder is the best possible option of finding girls if you aren't keen to waste all your cash going out to bars trying to find girls. You won't find a qt Virgin on there , but you will find some good times that's for sure
>>
>>24786901
>Tinder is the best possible option of finding girls
But I'm not white
>>
>>24786923
Ah okay fair enough , where are you from then?
>>
>>24786061
>image.jpg
You could at least rename the pictures you get off of google. Nice attempt.
>>
>>24786976
I'm South Asian living in NYC
>>
>>24787056
Posting from cell phone so every image is named that.
>>
File: 1445771993581.gif (9 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
1445771993581.gif
9 KB, 210x250
>>24786179
>>24786213
>>24786252
>>24786740
It's actually the part where you weirdos will consider any interaction with a girl that isn't "having sex" or "being their boyfriend" is automatically kekoldry. It's quite hilarious how, despite not actually being brainwashed into developing kekoldry as a fetish, you still manage to let it destroy any chances you may have at being a respectable human being.

Never change, lads. Actually do change. You're missing out on a minimum shred of happiness. Just put your hormones aside for a while, and befriend a girl instead.
>>
>>24787337
Why did you quote me?
And you are wrong.
>>
>>24787337
y'all heard it boys?
give them even more attention
>>
>>24786061
I used to, I had one for 6 months when I was 17 and a half, then another one 1 month after I broke up with previous one for 1 and a half years, then she broke up with me. That was 4 months ago.
>>
>>24787418
You struck me as the demographic of my post.

>>24787421
That's not what I said. When you think like this, you still hold them to a higher standard than you should.

All you have to do is treat women as equal.
>>
>>24787337
I'd say listen to the tripfag this time
>>
>>24787597
>All you have to do is treat women as equal.
I did it all my life. Treated them like I did man. Never even knew how should I treat them differently because I was raised by a mother and grandmother.
Despite shyness got myself male friends and woman who didn't even responded to hi
khv at 23, that surely went well
>>
>>24787788
Your goal is not to lose your virginity or get a girlfriend. Your goal is to lower your priority on fulfilling those things. It leaks into your personality, which in turn ends up unappealing due to slight hints of desperation and thirst that probably come automatically at that point.

You should try finding something that can hold a bigger significance to you than the act of dating or sex. You need purpose that isn't biological. What makes you happy?
>>
>>24786461
Beta friendzone faggotry. OP is deluded they want to fuck him since they let him listen to their stories about their ex
>>
>>24787935
>Your goal is not to lose your virginity or get a girlfriend
it wasn't back there and it still isnt
I did tried talking to them casually like I did with man.
Can't recall a moment when any girl did the same for me
Can't say I'm surprised when there's so many better looking and more interesting man out there
And it did happened again recently when 3 girls out of 135 people group at my studies all gravitate to few confident chads
At least I'm not alone in that regard
>>
>>24788112
>it still isn't
Then why do you think it's important to mention you're a kissless virgin? It doesn't matter one bit, my friend. What matters is that you have things going on in your life to warrant not killing yourself. You seem to have that. I think that having that positive mindset is more valuable than anything else you could ask for. You should be proud of yourself.

You may just want to avoid girls in the real world, though. I can't recall a single one either who wasn't a complete borefest who either seeks validation (like all normals), attention, benefits or sex. I talk to a few fembots every day, and they're better company than most guys, mostly because of the ability of speaking your mind regarding emotions and such to them. Their perspective on emotion is so much more clarifying than the perspective of a man.
>>
>>24786461
they are down to fuck
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.