[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Anon! Do you plan to turn off your computer and adress my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (774 KB, 630x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
774 KB, 630x1000
Hey Anon! Do you plan to turn off your computer and adress my baby fever?
>>
>>24785729
>so I can sue your for child support for the next eighteen years
I'll pass
>>
>>24785729

haha yeah right

>things that will never happen to me, the thread.
>>
in a minute sweetie, someone is wrong on /r9k/
>>
>shut up Stacy I'm not cleaning up Tyrone's juice again
>>
W-what is this place?

okaa-san... tasukette!
>>
>>24785849

did you watch the other video? with asap rocky in the op.

i wish this was a joke, damn that's gotta suck to hear that knowing it was aimed at you for something u have no control over.
>>
>>24785729
>Damn I knew I shouldnt have drank that whole fifth of everclear
>>
>>24785729
there's this girl on okcupid right now that i graduated with. we got along for a long time. and she might be settle down material.

but knowing what i know about women, i can't even bring myself to say hi. if she makes me jump through hoops, like we didn't see each other every day for 4 years, i swear to god i would just flip out on her like i do randoms now. just hang up on her on a phone call. start motherfuckering her on a date. that kind of shit.

>tfw i want her to show up, let me smash one time just for being a stand-up guy back in the day, and then leave. and then let me think about if i want to go on from there.

i'm not entitled. i'm acknowledging that it's a shitty thing to do. but i can't deal with fake pretend dating bullshit with randoms. no way am i doing it in this situation. i probably won't contact her.
>>
>tfw I really want to have a son.
>really want to have an adorable wife that will enjoy helping him get ready for school and walking him to the bus stop, combing his hair and tying his shoes for him
>we'd go on vacations as a family and would eventually try for another child and have a daughter.
>I will probably never have any of this
I feel like God really hates me.
>>
>>24785729
>tfw impregnation fetish
>>
File: 481.jpg (15 KB, 366x301) Image search: [Google]
481.jpg
15 KB, 366x301
>impregnate stacy
>kill self
>she has to find another beta provider to raise your son
>maximum mischief

I think I've finally found the solution guys.
>>
>>24785729
stop it, mum
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.