[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys so depressing? My life is depressing, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1397577536076.jpg (603 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1397577536076.jpg
603 KB, 1920x1080
Why are you guys so depressing? My life is depressing, but I don't push it on others. Fucking christ. This board was really nice when I joined, now it's filled with people complaining about their problems with no ambition to fix them. Instead they make half assed reasons to why they don't. Ohh I can't get a girlfriend ever, it's cause I'm socially awkward hurr durr. Fucking go out and talk to random people you'll forget in one day and practice talking fuckface. Ohhhh I can't get a girl because I'm ugly. Are you fucking serious? No one gives a shit, there are uglier guys out there getting more girls than your sorry lazy ass because they actually tried instead of sitting on their fat ass making a depressing thread on 4chan. Whoever makes these threads, please stop unless it's a real fucking problem.
>>
>>24785707
>JUS B URSELF N PUT URSELF OUT THERE
Kill yourself
>>
Just leave if you don't like it
>>
I like how OPs point is proven perfectly within the first 2 posts
>>
File: 1300136475684.jpg (22 KB, 436x406) Image search: [Google]
1300136475684.jpg
22 KB, 436x406
>>24785707
>go out and talk to random people

Sounds like a great idea, thanks OP
>>
Nigga, go eat a bag of dicks.
>>
>>24785707
I do go outside and try to find a gf. The problem is, all the girls I'm interested in just see me as a friend or end up fucking with my head and completely screwing me over.

I only get approached by girls I have no interest in at all and I don't plan on becoming a normie by banging a random slut just to lose my virginity. I'm not looking for sex after all, I'm looking for a gf.
>>
>>24785707
This to be honest family. Robots are essentially the male equivalent of tumblr landwhales
>SJW's have daddy problems
>robots have mommy problems
>SJWs blame men for everything and hate stacy
>robots blame women for everything and hate chad
>SJWs don't actually fight the patriarchy, just bitch on tumblr
>robots don't actually fix their problems, just bitch on 4chan
>SJWs blame society and their fat genetics
>robots blame society and their ugly genetics
>The only real difference is that robots at least know they're pathetic, SJWs are narcissistic cunts.
>>
File: 1443751775948.png (446 KB, 680x655) Image search: [Google]
1443751775948.png
446 KB, 680x655
HAHAHAHA

Will normies ever learn?
>>
Social skills can't be learned. I know from trying for years and talking to people who have practiced similarly.

Fuck off, retard. You're no better than us, you're just a whole lot whinier and more retarded.
>>
>>24786295
to be fair you can fix fat but you can't really fix ugly without surgery. you can only look more presentable
>>
>>24786295

>huurrrrr
>things is opposite ACTUALLY same is
>hahahaha
>>
You know, as much as I consider myself a very socially awkward person, I completely agree with you.
I like your style mah nigga
>>
>>24786336
They're not the same, they're mirrored, do you not see a pattern? SJWs and robots are both a joke
>>
>>24786406

I guess I just possess basic perception and don't have to relate everything as the same. I guess you think pepsi and coke are the same too, right? I mean they do mirror each other and all.
>>
>>24786434
Okay, maybe you're right, mirrored is not the right phrase. Pepsi and coke taste different, both are shit for your body. SJWs and robots are different genders with problems with the opposite gender, both are deluded and sad.
>>
>>24786319

That's called autism
>>
File: weatheredwojak.jpg (12 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
weatheredwojak.jpg
12 KB, 239x211
>>24785707
>Fucking go out and talk to random people you'll forget in one day and practice talking fuckface
>fuckface
ironically that is what some people call me when I go out and talk to people
>>
>>24786553

Congrats on reading into the implied meaning. I guess I'll have to be more explicit in the future to avoid confusing you.
>>
>>24785707
Theyre depressed and they fucking hate everyone. Especially the people who agree with them. Its fucking poisonous. I dont know why I keep coming here. That robot is fucking insufferable too.
>>
>>24786619

Nigger you can't complain about not being able to learn to socialize if you're autistic. OP is talking about people that aren't retarded
>>
>>24786210
Actually I even tried this. I walked up to random women, told them I was a recovering schizophrenic whose therapist had advised him to try engaging with random people. I lied about how I was on a sports team in high school and I was slipped some drug in a drink at a party (which happened to my dad actually). They totally bought it but what was the point of this? I guess I learned that I definitely do not have social anxiety from this experience but it was hardly any way to make long term social connections. And what was the alternative? To tell them I was just some average anchorite who decided to come up from his hole? There is literally no inroads for us.
>>
File: 1442150699979.jpg (90 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1442150699979.jpg
90 KB, 622x626
>>24785707
nice b8 m8 desu.
>>
File: big two.gif (881 KB, 254x186) Image search: [Google]
big two.gif
881 KB, 254x186
>>24786198
This.

/r9k/ is fucking pathetic. I only come here anymore to laugh at the autists and feel better about myself.
>>
>just go outside :DDDD

This is an original comment.
>>
>>24785707
Actually in this day and age it is really easy for someone to make a bad first impression and become a social pariah their whole life.
You can thank the information age for that.
>>
Sharing your sadness with others makes it not hurt as much.
>>
>>24786791
Well i'm not autistic but because to me it seems like everyone is saying things behind my back and making fun of me i'm never going to learn to socialize and i would have probably forgoten how to fucking talk right if it wasnt for the internet and forced social interaction.
Beyond that there isn't a point in socializing for me because its like pretty much everyone who's ever gotten to know me made fun of me behind my back most likely, also i get treated bad everywhere.
OP is a fag, as always.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.