[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know what my problems are. I know how I can fix my life. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1407328635524.jpg (115 KB, 750x955) Image search: [Google]
1407328635524.jpg
115 KB, 750x955
I know what my problems are. I know how I can fix my life. I'm just a lazy piece of shit who procrastinates and puts things aside.
I just wish I had the motivation.
I wish I had ambition.
I wish I had a dream to pursue.

I'm like an alcoholic, expect my vice is the internet and you guys.

Aside from money, whats stopping you from pursuing you dreams anon?
What is your dream and how did you get into it?
>>
>>24785570

LEL.

that was a decent attempt. good posting into

>Aside from money, whats stopping you from pursuing you dreams anon?
What is your dream and how did you get into it?

more questions, hahahaha.

i've forgotten how to dream.
>>
My dream is to die, I got into by realizing I didn't ask for this gig and it's unfair to make me deal with it.
>>
who needs dreams when you learn how to be smile and be happy.

or maybe i just don't want to share my dreams with ya.
>>
>>24785570
I have no dreams on life, I just want to finish college.
>>
>>24785604
I'm sorry crazy anon, I'm confused.
Regardless, was there anything if life you specifically hoped to achieve?
>>
dreams are fleeting, its hard to describe them after you've felt them.

and if you can describe your dreams, maybe you don't want to share them because you'll remember that dream a little less every time you share it with someone.
>>
>>24785655
I was like this during my entire time in collage. Made no friends, didn't ever go to any events because I didn't wanna go alone, and eventually became to tired to continue and flunked out.

What are you studying? How do you stay motivated?
>>
>>24785657

you went from a personal narrative into suddenly asking us questions, or me questions.

that's why i lol'd. you made a good attempt at a narrative too and then just jammed questions in at the end heheh.
>>
>>24785632
>who needs dreams when you learn how to be smile and be happy

What's your technique? How many sets/reps?
>>
>>24785686
Ah I see, now that I read it again.
But I didn't want it to be completely personal, just how I feel at the moment. I really just wanted to feel with you guys. I guess that beginning part was to see if anyone else felt that way, but at it's core, I wanted to vicariously live off you guys and know what it feels like to have ambition.

Again, I'm just procrastinating...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.