[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you guys realize it was all over? How old were you when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
File: 1448920520655.jpg (96 KB, 703x1040) Image search: [Google]
1448920520655.jpg
96 KB, 703x1040
When did you guys realize it was all over? How old were you when it happened?
>>
>>24785550
I made it all the way to 26 before I completely lost hope.

I've been researching ways to go out with a big bang for 2 years now.
>>
When it turned 24 is when I completely accepted it. Biggest concern is telling my parents.
>>
Currently in the process of realizing it. I'm 26 and hoping to just die in my sleep, because the constant thoughts of regret are killing me from the inside (already started losing hair).
>>
It ended for me at 13, though I didnt fully accept it till about 25
>>
>>24785575
Just follow the tried and true path of shooting spree.
>>
Anyone know who the girl is? I'm in love
>>
>>24785550
10/10 body
Personality like a sack of potatoes. Just look at that vacant look in its eyes. Like its a golem built solely to swallow semen. I want one.
>>
How about finding some other goal in life than chicks, jesus.
>>
28 and actively looking for a job after a long time of Unifuckery. I should've called it quits the first time I fell into a failure-induced depression.
>>
>>24786610
It's an obvious shop.
>>
>>24786924
>those thighs
too fat for me tbqh
>>
probably at 16, i gave up right around 17,
I've been hanging around for the pleasure of watching other ppl like me fall to the pits of despair.
>>
Over? I'm just getting started ;^)
>>
File: 1355411263143.jpg (70 KB, 537x616) Image search: [Google]
1355411263143.jpg
70 KB, 537x616
I was 19.

I'd decided that I had had enough rejection for one lifetime, so when I decided to ask this girl out, I promised myself she would be the last. If she turned me down then I was destined to die alone.

This is mainly because my standards had dropped. I realized I wasn't going to get anywhere with cute thin girls, so I went with a chubby nerdy one instead; the logic being, "This is as low as I'm willing to go. My dignity is worth more than any girls who are uglier or dumber than this one."

Since I'm on /r9k/, you can guess how well it went.

Just buy a good bottle of whisky and some video games, bros. You don't need this shit.
>>
Around 13 when I realized I didn't have actual friends, just people who tolerated me at school and girls never danced with me at those dumb middle school dances
>>
oyy veymao

this bitch has the face of my beta orbitee from HS, except her body is even better

faptime.exe desu famiglia
>>
23. Not a bad looking guy, just not good with girls. Im okay with possibly getting an arranged marriage or something. Not so interested in sex.

Oh, also got fucked over by some chick who used to send me nudes on snapchat. She just randomly removed me, so I dont care about that either lolz
>>
https://www.instagram.com/ini.helen/

The bitch op posted
>>
>>24786610
https://www.instagram.com/demirosemawby/
>>
>>24787273
those thighs are pretty small though
>>
She has the face of Elliot Rodger
>>
>>24787776

How much do you reckon she has spend on implants?
>>
I'm still 19, made the decision recently
>>
>>24787776
>>24787857
whenever i see girls like this im curious about the last 2-3 men they each fucked. like what kind of turbochads were they
>>
>>24785550
When I was 11. I just cried in the fetal position without a peep so nobody would hear.
>>
i think 15/16
>>
>>24788679
She looks like she is made of silicone. She looks kinda hot but she clearly looks fake
>>
>>24785550
This is most definitely an original comment
>>
19, I'm 20 now and losing out on teenage sex is all the more painful.
>>
>>24791441
you can still get some used roasty obese single moms on tinder
>>
>>24791416
what's the point of the fucking robot now? this board will never be "le oc factory"
>>
>>24785550
27. Same year i first went to psychiatrist.
>>
>>24785550
Gave up at 17. Talked to a friend about it a few months ago.
>what do you mean anon? You don't want to get married? how do you plan to have any fulfilment in life?
>I don't
>>
38, right around Y2K

I was telling everyone it would happen and became a laughing stock after. It'll happen to you.
>>
>>24785575
26 for me too. I don't talk to women anymore, have no friends, just shit post.

Probably kill myself when I'm 27 desu senpai
>>
>>24787082
Anon our excistence onley came to be by our goal wich is "chicks". it's evolution you can't change it
>>
>>24791466
No thanks m8, just not the same
>>
>>24788712
nice ~original~
>>
>>24791958
I'm impressed you got to 38 without giving up
>>

27 now. I'll never improve my station in life, I'm in too deep now.
>>
About a year ago when me and my childhood friend were at his parents house and we were still sitting at the "kid's table" like usual. On the other side of the room from the "adult's table" where our parents eat. Just me and him. We're both 25. Can't find gf's. Can't find jobs.

We talked and realized the distance between our table and their table isn't an age gap, it's a generation gap. There's no bridging it and we'll probably be in the same place at age 30. Since then he's permanently damaged his spine while trying to take the "iron pill" and I've gained 30 pounds.
>>
>>24792428
>permanently damaged his spine while trying to take the "iron pill"
What?
>>
>>24792464
He got into body building, and was doing that shitting kind of lifting where you lift 3 times your own weight 10 times every day, instead of doing more reps with less weight.
>>
>>24791958

>The number of computer failures that occurred when the clocks rolled over into 2000 in spite of remedial work is not known; among other reasons is the reluctance of organisations to report problems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2000_problem#Documented_errors
>>
>>24785550
Last summer.
>depression came back
>lost interest in hobbies
>it's probably too stupid to list here but popularity of my OC went down
>noticed I have become dumber
>brother became a normalfag again
>was NEET just like now
>only have thought about past life, not present or future since around July
>no hope, no prospects since then
I think I died four or five months ago.

I was 27 then and still am.
>>
>>24785550
about the age of 31 when I started to lose my hair, lost my hair and my hope.

37kv now
>>
>>24785550
When I stopped being able to have wet dreams about having sex with girls.

Now if I ever have a wet dream, I'm jerking off in it.
>>
>>24785550
Her tweeter is @Juouhs and she's french you're welcome
>>
About 16 or 17. I don't know exactly.
Life sucks man. But I think I accepted it and am much happier now.
>>
>>24787438
Exactly like this anon. I am 20 now and only tried with 2 girls.
Was already going pretty low with the second one. After I got turned down by even her, I just said to myself, "why do I even try or bother anymore?"
That was the day I accepted it. Tbqh, I feel better ever since. I don't have to deal with women, or let's say, the thought of dealing with women. I can focus completely on myself and what I want to do.
Trust me robots. You really don't need this shit.
That anon is right. It's way easier this way.
>>
>>24785550
>When did you guys realize it was all over?

at 18, I realize that I was a failure and genetic trash by how women ignored me all the way, being the laughing stock of my classrom just because I'm ugly and poor and sometimes being picked on.
>>
>>24793334
I feel similarly.

I tried to be with a few women, but they didn't like me. After that I started noticing the manlet meme in action, along with a few other things. I've been called a creep, privileged, and other things by women.

I think the most eye opening thing was watching some marriages dissolve before my very eyes. And I mean that. Some family, some friends of family, all known well. And, ultimately... the men were better men than I. If they couldn't hold it together with their women, there's no hope for me. But it's just as well. This giga-hypergamous western culture is stacked against us anyway. The progressivism and feminism. But it a way it's rather nice. I'm free to pursue my own dreams and desires.

Some people call it the Red Pill, or the Black Pill, or whatever. Doesn't matter what you call it, all it amounts to is facing the hard truths. And it is hard, knowing that the world my parents raised me for no longer exists. But it does get better. And in time, you'll see some of the people who did have success with women. Your peers. Some might be happy, but most... I think... will not be.
>>
>>24785550
13. Maybe even 12. Wish I could have held on for a while longer.
>>
>>24792880
Show me yo OC famster
>>
When I was in 5th grade, so like 10 or 11. Spent half of the school year in solitary because I had a braindead teacher who I humiliated a few times (Antarctica, surprisingly enough is not the biggest continent and incredibly a kilogram is more than a pound even though a mile is longer than a kilometer!). After that any 'disobedience' (even raising my hand) was immediately punished by being sent out of the class. Since I wandered away in the hallway a few times he started putting me in a supply closet with a textbook.

That's where I learned that life just isn't fair and began to develop into the person I am today. Honestly I'm not even mad at the guy, I'd rather be a weird outcast than intellectually submissive normalscum. Better to be right than to be loved.
>>
I never really tried to do anything in life since I got my inferior complex at 7.
I started analyzing people around me since then and noticed that I will never fit in with normal people because I probably have some kind of autism.

There was no tipping point for me, it all gradually shifted towards not even trying in life.
>>
>>24785550
Nudes pls

HO LEE SHIT
>>
>>24787438
>>24793334
>20 yrs old
>asked 2 girls

Jesus christ, thx for reminding me to never stop trying. You gave up so fast. You uninstall your shit japanese games after dying twice?
>>
19 (currently 23), I told myself I'd let my parents die first before ending it (they've already buried a child).
>>
>>24787273
Her thighs aren't huge, it's her hips that are just really wide. Unless you like skeletons or something, then I could see you saying her thighs are too 'fat.'
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.