[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wanted to say I'm sorry r9k. I never saw myself as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2.jpg (47 KB, 571x600) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
47 KB, 571x600
I just wanted to say I'm sorry r9k. I never saw myself as a chad (skinny guy, feminine), but it seems like a lot of robot type people hate me for my female success. I'm sorry.
>>
are there any real robots left, or am i the last one?
>>
>>24785290
my theory is a lot of the robots are now no longer robots. which is good
>>
>>24785290
Another one here. ]12][
>>
>>24785300
>>24785310

holy shit i am the last "robot".

i even outlasted moot, lel.
>>
so this is now a /robot/ general?
>>
>Spend months and years dieting and training to build an aesthetic body
>So far the closest I've gotten with another female was a handshake on business matters
>Find out a skinny DYEL is able to fuck as many women as possible

There is no God
>>
>>24785325
there's always hope if you have academic success
>>
>>24785258
I don't understand why you think you matter to create a thread about you.
>>
im pretty normal dude. i just like spending my time in front of a computer and chilling when im not working.

i worked hard during school and my summer/temp jobs, all the while posting here.

now i'm employed full time and i still come here for the "feels" and whatever people may be discussing on here.

i've forgotten how long i've been on 4chan, it used to be something else, something powerful.

all these people with the freedom to say and post whatever they wanted to.. it was good while it lasted.
>>
>>24785368
OP here. I'm in the same boat.

I really did used to be a robot, but with hard work I'm no longer one. I've managed to get skinny and study a decent degree
>>
File: bo.jpg (11 KB, 239x300) Image search: [Google]
bo.jpg
11 KB, 239x300
>>24785322
You are not alone.
hhkv with no friends here.
>>
>>24785325
>never exercise
>naturally lean
>aesthetic face
>manly demeanour due to rough childhood
>tfw women visibly turn their heads in the street to check you out
>tfw you get approached by women at clubs/bars
>tfw turn them all down because I already have a gf and cheating is dishonourable

You think you know pain? forcing monogamy on yourself is pain my friend.
>>
>>24785440
Here is your reply my good sir
>>
>>24785440
>single for years
>women ignore me
>find gf, love of my life
>women start hitting on me
Homewreckers, for real.
>>
File: police officer.jpg (26 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
police officer.jpg
26 KB, 400x600
>>24785258
no excuses, OP you have violated our no normie policy i'm going to have to ask you to get the fuck off my board
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.