[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid muricucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Stupidmuricanlogic.png (11 KB, 624x444) Image search: [Google]
Stupidmuricanlogic.png
11 KB, 624x444
53 Mass shootings in 2015 in the US
62 shootings at schools
12,223 people killed in gun incidents
24,722 people injured in gun incidents

But sure, let's arm more people, what could possibly go wrong ?
>>
>>24785181
>most of them are suicides
ppl would just find another way to die if they cant get a gun. nothing changes
>>
I think we just need to outlaw killing people, that's the real source of all these shootings.
>>
>>24785181
Schools are gun free though. How is that physically possible?

Canada is mostly white dorks and asians
Australia is white brodudes and asians
UK is white pussies and mudskins
>>
If it's not guns then why does the US have such a high homicide rate?
Reminder that black people mostly kill their own kind so they're not a valid explanation for white on white murder.
>>
>>24785181

ok.

how many of them originated on 4chan tho? 2-3?

the point i wanna make is that its not 4chan that's responsible. those 2-3 people just posted on this website before they did it.
>>
>>24785181
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/10/04/the-truth-about-gun-deaths-numbers-and-actual-solutions/

id say 8500 or so murders committed with guns in a country of:

>350 million people
>tens of millions of niggers/spics/other violent minorities
>literally more guns than people

that's pretty good.
>>
>2015
>blaming minorities
>not blaming classism/poverty

Income inequality is a major issue, more-so than racism. 1% own everything, etc. Lots of people are just upset because the American dream is dead, so turn to crime and/or violence out of frustration. Poverty breeds crime, everyone knows this. It's just a sad coincidence of history that minorities tend to be poorer. But ludicrous to claim that they are inherently more violent as a basic racial characteristic. If everyone had good jobs this wouldn't happen (as much).

Gun control also seems to be an issue, I believe we as Americans have a 2nd amendment right to gun ownership which we absolutely can not abolish. However, there's no reason we can't limit highly destructive guns such as most automatic weapons. We can also institute more strict background checks and the like.
>>
>>24785232
Most schools don't check students at the door for weapons, and may have one (unqualified) officer on the premises, if any. Only some inner-city schools have metal detectors. They sneak them in, or just walk through the door guns-blazing.
>>
>>24785527
poor white trash just steal things. niggers and spics murder people to steal things.
>>
>>24785563
No, they're gun free zones. That's not possible.
>>
>Mass shooting
Guess what? There's no common definition of it and any statistics being used to come up with this number have been proven to be full of shit.

>>24785563
You're an idiot. He's making a sarcastic remark about how putting up a sign doesn't stop people from bringing in guns like gun grabbers would have you believe.
>>
>>24785527
>However, there's no reason we can't limit highly destructive guns such as most automatic weapons.

automatic weapons are already highly restricted and for all intents and purposes illegal, you dumbass.
>>
>>24785527
>there's no reason we can't limit highly destructive guns such as most automatic weapons.

Funny how people trying to make gun laws don't know shit about the current ones. Muh assualt rifle 15 with 150 round drum clip. Fuck off.
>>
>>24785602
Not really illegal. Just expensive and time consuming to acquire.

Sucks because until '86 you could pay for your $200 stamp and convert your gun into a machine gun.
>>
>>24785181
The U.S. second amendment and liberal gun laws are a good thing. Let them kill each other off.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 320x320
>>24785181
>caring about dead normies
>>
>>24785181
With crime statistics like those I'd want a gun to protect myself too.
>>
>>24785627
>tfw a $10 part makes a gun cost 10x more because of a liberal gun grabbing law
>>
Majority of that is gang violence in major shitholes like Detroit, Chicago, etc.
>>
>>24785658
Wait a second is that the trump?
>>
>>24785737
Yes.

Don't tell me you think Donald Trump is only recently famous.
>>
guns dont kill people... people kill people.
>>
File: 2015-12-06_09.40.42.jpg (967 KB, 2560x1365) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-06_09.40.42.jpg
967 KB, 2560x1365
>>24785710
black on black crime shouldn't be reported

it doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>24785737
lol yeah he was in that Home Alone 2 movie iirc because macally stayed at his Hotel in NYC :D :D
>>
>>24785772
the guns make it really easy to do that. PERHAPS EVEN TOO EASY???
>>
>>24785859
I was always taught to use the right tool for the job.
>>
>>24785859
I think the problem is that there are too many people for anyone to consider life valuable anymore.

We need to get 9 billion back down to 10 million. Eugenics now. Let the 3rd worlders starve.
>>
>>24785181
I am on the gun control side mostly. BUT making guns illegal does not equal taking away all the guns from everyone.
If you are a bad enough dude to commit a murder you are a bad enough dude to purchase a gun illegally. Case in point, drugs: weed is illegal in my state, but if I really wanted it wouldn't take much effort to find some.
>>
>>24785952
>I am on the gun control side mostly.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
Most gun deaths are niggers shooting each other in the hood. Taking guns away from responsible citizens won't stop that from happening.
>>
Why can't stupid Europeans understand that in order to prevent mass shootings, we need more good people with guns? How else are you going to stop a rampage? We need every school in this country to be armed
>>
>>24786051
There are air marshals on airplanes last I heard.
>>
Back to >>>/pol/, shill.

America doesn't have a gun problem, we have a NIGGER problem. All that crime is because of niggers.
>>
>>24786153
>B-b-but muh gun free zones
>Why do we need guns on airplanes?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.