[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with people that are better than you in every way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10
File: tfwnosweatergfwhylive.png (759 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
tfwnosweatergfwhylive.png
759 KB, 451x800
>be me, unifag
>be told to go back to reddit for using be me even though it's standard greentext practice
>chad in one of my classes
>complete turbochad, like he's ascended beyond regular chadness
>qt stacy gf
>plays in band
>best grades in class
>plays on football team
>popular and chad tier looks (no homo)
>compare this with me
>typical no friends neckbeard autist who faps and watches anime all day
>autoimmune problem that just fucks my shit up
>what's the point in being alive when I'm perpetually resigned to the dregs of society

Pic unrelated
>>
>>24785061
My age old saying.

wcyd (what can you do)
>>
>>24785061

masturbate while imagining them have sex
>>
>>24785061
hey atleast hes not better than you at being a weeaboo
>>
>>24785162
Hey you, thanks!
>>
>>24785124
I may be an autist but I'm not a kek
>>24785111
What's the point in being alive when I see people casually traipsing around with something I'll never have in my life like a constant reminder of how shit everything is
>>
>>24785061
Who is this Simon Diamond?
>>
>>24785061
I'm genetically inferior to many guys but fuck more girls than them cause they do faggot shit like go to school, get jobs, smoke weed with the same girls they've known for 10 years.

Whereas all I do everything is stack money and fuck bitches.

Chads are inferior cause of they are sheeps. Problem is you're also a sheep, playing the same game as the Chad. There's no way you can surpass them at their own game, you gotta rig the parameters do that you can win.
>>
>typical no friends neckbeard autist who faps and watches anime all day

Well, this can be changed. If you think it will help, might as well try and you can probably cross that out of the list in something you compare yourself to others with.
>>
>>24785202
>I'm genetically inferior to many guys but fuck more girls than them
Hello alternative Chad
>>
>>24785180
all you need is the power of anime anon
>>
File: 1402320490651.jpg (101 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1402320490651.jpg
101 KB, 1600x900
>be me is standard greentext practice
>>
>>24785162
T-thanks
>>24785194
If you reverse search the image it leads to a sluthate thread so I assume she's the gf (or former gf) of a member

I couldn't find any other pics though
>>24785202
I don't have either money or bitches

Currently a poor unifag who's struggling to pass
>>24785210
Like I said before I have an autoimmune condition, I tried lifting for a few months but that exacerbated it and the doctor recommended I give it a miss.
>>24785238
>implying it isn't
>confirmed for joining post 2012
>>
>>24785061
and what the point?
if he is better than you and you are jealous then you have two options:
1. try to improve yourself
2. don't give a fuck, fap to anime and be happy anyway
>>
>>24785280
>Like I said before I have an autoimmune condition, I tried lifting for a few months but that exacerbated it and the doctor recommended I give it a miss.
Shit that sucks. Are you doomed to a life of being fat? Can you do cardio?

If so, you gotta make money (easier said then done, I know).
>>
>>24785331
>>24785298
It's rheumatoid arthritis so I have to get fluid drained from my joints just to be able to walk normally, let alone squat

For the short time I joined the gym and started working towards improving myself, I had some hope but now I do anything can't even if I want to. Fortunately I'm not fat but that's pretty much all I have going for me at the moment
>>
>>24785061
If I were you I'd stop giving myself value based on how much I give to society. Stop comparing yourself to others if you aren't trying to please someone in particular. If you set your success as your personal happiness then how others see you/value you won't matter, there's plenty of ways to be happy without being dependant on others. Friends are much easier to obtain in that sense, a lot of people here me included would rather be friends with you than turbochad, so that's only a matter of searching enough.
>>
>>24785425
then don't give a fuck. why do you think someone "better" than you anyway? what makes him better? are you not enjoying watching anime or what?
>>
>>24785524
>stop comparing yourself to others
Unless you live in a completely secluded log cabin, it's pretty much impossible to go without comparing yourself to others.
>>24785569
I know you have the whole 'everybody's equal' bullshit, but the fact is in virtually every standard measured by society you get people who are simply better than others

And no I'm not, it feels like a chore now and I have to force myself to go through episodes some days even though I have nothing better to do. My shit is so fucked up that I don't even have the opportunity to improve myself
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 960x1280
Her boyfriend.
>>
>>24785640
>Unless you live in a completely secluded log cabin, it's pretty much impossible to go without comparing yourself to others.

Yes, everyone does it, but not to the point where it makes you wonder about being alive at all. What I meant is that you shouldn't let it be such a central part of your life and toughts, if there isn't a particolar reason other than "some have it better than me".
>>
>>24785061
realise that we are all just animals and it really doesn't matter at the end of the day. Realise that he wont the genetic lottery and most people aren't that fortunate. Realise that you are by no means alone and that the majority of the human race feels the same way as you if not worse.

It's a shame that we were brought up on this stupid fuckign western ideal that everyone can be the hero and everyone can get the girl when its really not true, but it's too late to change your conditioning now, the only thing you can do is learn to accept your place on the hierarchy or fight your way a little bit higher (although this will be even more depressing when you meet people who got where you are without the need for hard work).

C'est la vie.
>>
>there are chads working hard right now while we sit in our room
This is what life is about boys
>>
>>24785670
>turbochad
I'm guessing you aren't OP
>>
>>24785061
>plays in band
this is a tangent but

if any of you are underclassmen/underageb& who will be in uni, JOIN BAND.

turned me from hs recluse to cyborg in just one semester. you're constantly exposed to all these people who are low-tier normies, meaning you can ascend the social ladder relatively easily (as opposed to trying to go to frat parties or something like that)
>>
>>24785670
>implying
>>24785705
Then how can you just tone down those feelings then? To me it's a 'either you have then or you don't' kind of thing desu
>>24785812
W-what if I don't play an instrument
>>24785776
Can confirm
>>24785770
What if I want to be able to work hard but can't even do that? It's a cruel punishment having the motivation to want to improve yourself but not being able to
>>
>>24785061
and you know what the worst part of it is? He probably isn't even that bad of a person, like he's easy to hate when you see him from a distance but if you go talk to him he is probably a decent guy, that's been my experience with most of the chads and it just makes me feel even worse.
>>
>>24785856
Precisely this senpai, he seems like a really nice guy so I can't even hate him. Tbh most 'true' chads I've seen have been pretty good people, same for stacies, probably because they've been treated well. It's normally the neglected or abused people that end up being the most bitter, but who can blame them
>>
>>24785837
>Then how can you just tone down those feelings then? To me it's a 'either you have then or you don't' kind of thing desu

There isn't a trick or anything, though maybe meditation would help. You need to learn to focus your mind on the things you want by yourself, if you can't manage it then too bad.
>>
File: pepper max.png (256 KB, 1519x843) Image search: [Google]
pepper max.png
256 KB, 1519x843
>>24785202
Not enough people here think this way
They have all the negative traits of the superiority complex,
but not the confidence to say fuck the rules and cheat the system

They're just failed normie sheep, when just a little bit of psychopathy can turn them into fucking rockstars
>>
>>24785922
that nose looks like a girl bending down
>>
File: pepperman (2).png (210 KB, 298x471) Image search: [Google]
pepperman (2).png
210 KB, 298x471
>>24785945

now listen here cunt
>>
>>24785202
>they do faggot shit like go to school and get jobs

How do I stack that bread if I don't get a job?
>>
>>24785061
Well there is nothing you can do. Some people are superior in every way just like others are inferior. But if you have a gf and one of your close friend is a turbochad, she WILL be attracted to him eventually.
>>
>>24785061
>How do you deal with people that are better than you in every way?
Remember that there are people who I am better than in every way.
>>
go back to reddit aids boi
>>
>>24785061
Luck

He got lucky
His parents weren't throwback trash like mine. They gave him good genes and most likely had plenty of money to raise him.
>>
What's good or not is subjective, people like that aren't better than you in some objective way, they're just better than you at certain aspects of life, all the normie aspects specifically, but it's not like everyone should be aiming to be like that

You can choose yourself what you want to prioritise and spend all your time doing, and in the context of your life fapping and watching anime all day is just as good a way to spend your time as chad doing all that normal shit is, if you want it to be

Obviously if you look at normies doing that shit and want to do it too but can't or won't then you're going to feel like shit, but there's nothing stopping you from embracing the shut in life, doing what you're doing now and loving it all the while, the whole purpose of life is just to be happy, and it's totally possible to be happy doing robot shit
>>
>>24785812
Fuck I wish I had done this. I had a feeling band was like this. I never did any extracurricular except CCNA 1 whose elitist dweller Chad's ignored me.
>>
There will always be the guy who is a genius, athletic, charismatic, sex machine who is amazing at everything he does. If you really have to compare yourself to someone - and you shouldn't, it's childish and reeks of self-loathing - then compare yourself to the average joe.
>>
>>24785061
>How do you deal with people that are better than you in every way?
By not being a fag, there's always someone better than you.
>>
>>24786498
>>24785812
Band is absolutely god-tier in middle school and high school for betas. The sexual opportunities that you have is incredible. I would have killed myself if it wasn't for the mediocre sexual opportunities I had in highschool.
>>
>>24785061
you could try to beat them at life in other ways.
>get better grades
>learn to play an instrument and get good
> become cultured/ write
>whatever
You could also become frustrated and be jealous of people who are better than you in small ways. Know that it will make you angrier and more depressed day by day making you more unwelcoming, dragging you down even further.

or you could stop caring and do what you like without caring about others
>>
>>24785061
Maybe by not being such a bitch and comparing yourself to those around you, normie fuck.
>>
File: 1449182043669.jpg (79 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1449182043669.jpg
79 KB, 496x499
>>24786481
This.
Become enlightened, robots.
You don't have to be a normie kuck.

In a roundabout way you can even end up happier than most normies that are wageslaves and live for material possession, living an empty lifeless lie
>>
File: 300px-0782-CWCSpread.jpg (38 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300px-0782-CWCSpread.jpg
38 KB, 300x225
When I know that it could always be worse. Also sticking to your personal hobbies can help.
>>
File: 99ZT0TLb.jpg (26 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
99ZT0TLb.jpg
26 KB, 160x160
burn his house
>>
>>24785061
>it's standard greentext practice
It's /b/ behavior. You should go back there, instead.
>>
>>24785061
go back to reddit you faggot

apart from the autoimmune thing, everything else is something you can improve

what sets men apart from whiny normie faggots that get laughed at is that men see someone better and instead of resenting them or finding themselves unable to deal with it, just work towards improving themselves.

you could always study rather than watch anime or fap, you could always exercise rather than watch anime or fap- you can definitely do some sorts of exercise while watching anime

nothing stops you from going to /fit/ and reading the sticky except your own lack of discipline

>>24786481
this is the exact fucking mindset that fat acceptance landwhales use and it will only destroy you in the long run
>>
>>24786943
>going back to another 4chan board

This how you spot the reddit newfags that think boards are subreddits.
>>
>>24787037
Most users new to 4chan start at /b/ and don't consider any other board. There are stages of behavior for every poster here, at least in the case of the younger ones.

You can very much tell someone to go back to /b/, which is implying to revert their decision of leaking out of /b/ in the first place.
>>
>>24785061
1. stop comparing yourself to him
2. make yourself better than him
3.bring him down to your level with underhanded methods which will make you look even worse if found out
4. kill him
5. Realise that free will doesn't exist and that if he was in your position, with all your experiences, he'd probably be just like you.
You just got a shitty roll that's all.
>>
>>24785202
>I'm genetically inferior to many guys

I'm black and was born with HIV and herpes (lips + dick + tongue + eyes). Passed from my mom. Not even my mom knows who my dad is. Kissless, handholdless virgin who's had no intimate contact with the opposite sex yet has two incurable STDs, one of which can turn into AIDS and kill me whenever it wants. There are people who get laid every day and have been doing so since 13/14 who have no stds. Other shit like syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, you just man up, go to a doctor, get completely cured in a few weeks, and continue as you were. The shit I have, you get it for life. I went through hell in high school because I wasn't into that gangster shit and had sores on my face half the time, and also because I took pride in my grades (highest in the class, but the class was all niggers) up until the moment I realized how truly fucked I am.

What do you say to someone like me, besides the obvious (ie. why haven't you killed yourself yet?). I don't even know if I'm better off than cripples, vegetables, or downsies. Just be aware that genetic inferiority is a spectrum - some people win hard, and others lose pretty badly.

The worst are the fat fucks who complain about being fat and others with controllable conditions (I'm shyyy), swear to fucking god
>>
>>24787293
>Shy
>Controllable
>>
>>24786576
>comparing yourself to people makes you normie
>having low self esteem makes you normie
Anon...
>>24786943
/r9k/ is basically /b/ lite at this point, the feels threads on there are better than /r9k/ ones desu
>>24787031
If you scroll down the thread, you'll notice I said the autoimmune disease is the very thing that stops me from improving my life

For the short time I started lifting, I had at least some hope but now I can't even do that
>>24787220
>free will doesn't exist
The illusion of free will exists which is all that matters senpai
>>24787293
>implying shyness isn't mostly learnt from bad treatment
>>24786534
I just want one thing that I can be good at, that's all I ask for
>>24786373
What if I don't know of any people like this?
>>24786294
>if you have a gf
G-good thing that's not happening anytime soon, huh?
>>
>>24787293
This is one of the very few posts I actually sympathise with. I can't begin to even try to comprehend what you've been through.

>I live with a virus that can turn into aids at any time and kill me
Shouldn't this perhaps give you a new outlook on life, one that makes you want to, I know it sounds cliche but live life every day to the fullest? Surely you won't want to regret what you've done or lack thereof when the time inevitably comes?

You seem like a decent human being. You aren't a sheep, as you didn't follow others with the gangster shit, and you've got a good head on your shoulders. There are infinite things you can still do with your life, because you possess those two traits.

I wish you the best of luck anon.
>>
i become better than them tbqh
>>
File: Panda-Chan-28.jpg (155 KB, 682x917) Image search: [Google]
Panda-Chan-28.jpg
155 KB, 682x917
>>24785202
Where do you meet the girls and how do they get hooked?
>>
>>24787461
don't lift then

go for walks or something, if you can't even do that, study more instead of fapping or watching anime

jesus christ anon
>>
>>24787715
I do both of these, nightwalking is pretty comfy desu

No matter how much I study, I only get average grades at best. I guess I'm just stupid
>>
>>24787293
Iktfb, I have severe plaque psoriasis and it really limits what I can do. It's not the physical aspect of it but much more the psychological, you feel like you don't want to be seen by anyone or inferior to people. As a kid, I was frequently bullied for it which in some way probably shaped me into what I am now. Even now I dislike going outside because I'm always afraid that people are judging me
>>
>>24785061
Just kill him Op
>>
Depends what class. Just go muh stem and disregard any good grades that isn't math or science related
>>
>>24785061
I try to improve myself
>>
>>24786544
hell, uni too

my uni marching band is sweet. it feels like a strange, cult-ish family of normies has adopted me as one of their own. we have our own parties and social events and stuff, and because im one of them, i have free passes to go practice being social and more importantly, free alcohol :lesmugfrog:. i dont have a qt band gf yet (t. freshman) but goddamn band couples are literally everywhere so i feel a beam of hope over me. feels fucking rad man
>>
>>24789927
>be doing physics degree
>i'll be surrounded by other autists
>like 2 other robots, lots of stacies and a few chads
>normies are beginning to invade STEM too
JUST
>>
File: spadro spadre.jpg (14 KB, 240x198) Image search: [Google]
spadro spadre.jpg
14 KB, 240x198
>>24785837
>W-what if I don't play an instrument

senpai, marching band music is INCREDIBLY simple compared to jizz or classical. Im a sax player who's played in band and small jizz combos, and the latter requires so much more knowledge of music theory + technical proficiency + an intimate connection with your instrument (where you feel like its some kinda extension of your SOUL or some shit, according to my ex-hippie jazz teacher). but for marching band, you can probably take lessons over the summer and join next fall, in whatever instrument you choose. coolest thing is that theres SO MANY people that one voice is barely audible.

if you are paranoid that people can hear you, definitely don't go for brass (especially trumpet or bone) or drumline though. apparently, flute's an easy instrument, and as its a woodwind, it's fairly quiet. sax is easyish to pick up but very difficult to master. clarinet apparently has a slightly higher learning curve than sax because intonation is a bitch on that ugly black brass dildo, but the payoff is that its quieter so you dont have to worry as much about fucking up
>>
Clearly you have to ruin his life op that's the only way to level the playing field.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.