[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey anon, why don't you get off the computer for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Brian-Shimansky-06.jpg (116 KB, 597x800) Image search: [Google]
Brian-Shimansky-06.jpg
116 KB, 597x800
hey anon, why don't you get off the computer for a while and we'll go out and meet some girls?
>>
>>24784396
>says no one ever to me
>>
>>24784396
You go get her and bring her here, I'll knock her out.
>>
I don't want to spend $15 for one drink.
>>
>>24784396
>hey anon, why don't you get off the computer for a while and we'll go out and meet some girls?

While I get ignored and you get the girls? No thanks.
>>
>tfw no super nice Chad best friend to mentor me
>>
If only I had a Chad friend that was nice to me
>>
Actually having a chad friend is nice,helped me to make out with some chick in a bar when i was KV at 22,and also he explain me how he manage to get girls at parties
>>
>>24785675
>>24785825
The only reason they are nice is because they don't see you as a competitor.
>>
>>24785650
This.

>Ha-ha, funny anon. By the way, where did your friend Chad go?

Never again.
>>
>have Chad friend
>he stole this girl that my friend has been crushing on for years
>seems like the nicest guy in the world when sober
>starts drinking and he screams at the aforementioned girl that my friend crushes on
>the cops were called last time and she had to get them to leave without pressing charges, luckily he hasn't hit her (at least in front of me)
>still always seems like a nice enough guy when sober

I think Chads are just able to pretend they're not constantly pissed off better than Robots. Then you give them alcohol and they explode
>>
Because I don't look like you, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>24784396
>guy standing in gym
>no arms
>barley any chest
>caveman brow
>skull face

"No thanks bruh, I think I"ll hit the bench again before I go home."
>>
>>24786236
>barley
*barely
>>
>>24786236
Sure bro just rep out those benches while he enjoys your crush.
>>
>>24786307
If I"m throwing up some reps instead of going out, my crush is myself, and I am beautiful.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.