[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a woman who puts her career above you? You'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 300x300.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
Would you date a woman who puts her career above you? You'll never have to worry about her using you for money or trying to pressure you to start a family. Plus, together you'll have duel incomes. Is there a downside to this robots?
>>
>>24784364

ya, and you mean dual-income. that's the only way to afford independent living, to be honest unless you are making good wages.

a lot of couples are dual-income now
>>
>>24784364
Those type of females are usually ugly.
>>
fuck no

career women are the reason for the degradation of western society (divorces, broken families, single mothers etc.)
>>
>>24784364
>Would you date a woman
Yup

Didnt even read rest
>>
>>24784415
>>24784413

the fuck are u talking about? do u guys even have income?
>>
>tfw she'll fuck her boss for a promotion or even a raise
>tfw she's on a business trip and sees the opportunity to "strenghthen the relations" with an international partner

Yeah, she puts her career above you all right.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449285326882.jpg (12 KB, 466x261) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449285326882.jpg
12 KB, 466x261
>Be me in a history class years ago
>Filling out political compass test
>"Mothers should put their children before their careers."
>Click 5 (strongly agree)
>Get nothing but death stares from the girlies

Mfw
>>
I'd be cool to have a ballbreaking business bitch as a gf and to be the only person who can make her turn to jelly
>>
>>24784538
When you think about it though that's right.

I mean I'm a career fucking roastie but if I had a kid that's more important.

Now "having kids more important than career" that's different.
>>
>>24784415
This is 110% true.
>>
>>24784553
You can't expect most women to reason things out like that.

Today all they want to be is a strong independent woman who don't need no man.
>>
Too much weed on this planet, too much vodka on tap, too many events to go too, too many new mixtapes & fire ass albums to listen to, too many new video games to play, too few hours in a day and just way too many 17-19 year old girls out here to be worried about some bitchy unimaginative serious corporate woman doing excel reports in some shitty office building all day.
>>
A career woman is the best choice.

Think about it, Anons. She has her own drive and passion in life. She makes her own money. What does that mean for us?

It means she is with us because she wants to be, not because she has to be. It means that she will have a life of he own, and not make your life her own. It means she is unlikely to want kids unless you talk about it first. It means that You get to take an assertive dominant woman and fuck her into submission.
>>
>>24784574
Sounds like Women Going Their Own Way.
>>
>>24784580
>doing excel reports
My career woman is a vet.

It's pretty much all the good things OP has said and none of the bad things KVs have suggested.
>>
>>24784647
Based on the capitalization I'm assuming that's a reference to something, but it's lost on me.

But hey, if you're a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man, maybe I could be the man you want. :)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.