[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the idea of girls as caring, loving and kind is only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1447801053343.jpg (228 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447801053343.jpg
228 KB, 960x960
>tfw the idea of girls as caring, loving and kind is only a fantasy

When did you realize this?
>>
>tfw no chosen gf
>>
>>24784292
after /pol/
>>
My best friend's ex was caring, loving and kind. She worshipped him, did everything for him, basically lived for him.
He dumped her to fuck some exchange student roasties. I have distanced myself from him since, can't identify with Chad.
>>
>>24784292
I didn't. My wife is basically a Disney princess when it comes to morality. I'm constantly shocked by how much she sacrifices for others.
>>
>>24784292
Their out there, but I'm guessing your young, so every one of your peers is a massive fucking retard who doesn't know shit, not unlike yourself.

Some have it from the time they are born. Others acquire it after they have kids.
Some will never have it.

There is someone out there who fits you like a puzzle piece anon, trust me.
>>
>>24784458
They're*
You're*

My grammar sucks.
>>
>>24784441
No she wasn't. Who do you think knew her best. You our her actual bf? You never got to actually know her and are projecting your fantasies on this girl.
>>
>>24784292
i wanna throatfuck this kikess
>>
when I told her how I felt, and she treated me like I was somehow doing something 'wrong' by having feelings for her.
>>
File: implying.jpg (15 KB, 287x277) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
15 KB, 287x277
>>24784292
lol you've never had a girl that loved you, i guess. they literally will do anything for you. it's how their wired, but it only works when they love you as they otherwise don't give a single shit. girls go all in when it come to love stuff. you'd be surprised. you could literally tell your gf that you want to suck her tits every day and she'll probably allow you just because she's in love with you. feels good man

>tfw chad
>>
>>24784451
>is on r9k
>has a wife
Your fantasy world has become so real to you now that you actually believe you have a wife. I pity you sir.
Try to look for glitches in the matrix, thats the only way you can recognize its a fantasy and then you can wake up
>>
>>24784292
Im glad you now realize that a gf is not suppose to be a substitute mom, I think your making good progress anon.
>>
>>24784481
I've known her years before she got together with my friend. Actually she wanted to date me, I rejected her (or spazzed out, whatever).
Chad always complained she was too nice and clingy and agreeing. Basically she was too boring for him.
>>
>>24784556
I just want a mommy that I can also fuck. Why is that too much too ask for?!
>>
>>24784556
>not supposed to be your substitute mom

beta detected
>>
>>24784534
> Try to look for glitches in the matrix, thats the only way you can recognize its a fantasy and then you can wake up

Why the fuck would I want to wake up from a world where I have a pure-heated wife who loves me above all else? Jeez, dude, just email the machines and they'll set you up.
>>
>>24784606
you'll find one. those angels are out there. you still have to be her daddy too, anon. That's how this shit works. It's a give and take.
>>
People with no experience involving women sure have taught me a lot about women
>>
>>24784606
>ywn have a milf mommy gf who likes it when you suck her tits while she rides you and makes you delicious food

why
fucking
live
>>
>>24784606
Hey, by all means you can have that type of relationship if you want. The only thing is she wouldn't really be your gf per se but more of a mistress.
>>
>>24784612
I hit a soft spot didnt i anon? No girl will willingly cater to your fragile emotions, while you sit around jacking it to rare peepee's. But I doubt you could get your head around that fact.
>>
>>24784522
>>tfw chad

The most crucial detail.
>>
Pretty recently actually, woman hate threads on /r9k/ redpilled me on how manipulative women are, now I have trouble believing they actually have emotions and it isn't just a long con.
>>
File: 1406998545440.jpg (274 KB, 1740x1100) Image search: [Google]
1406998545440.jpg
274 KB, 1740x1100
When I first got rejected.
>>
File: 1449061417165.jpg (100 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1449061417165.jpg
100 KB, 480x454
>>24784292
>tfw you realized your mother only took good care of you because your dad threatened to beat her if dinner wasn't nutritious or my clothes weren't clean
12 was a weird age, like a veil was taken off your eyes and you could never get it back
>>
>>24784777
lolwut is this evenn
>>
>>24784781
I think you will find that all people are complete shit, and will only use you for what they can get out of you. Be it emotional, financial, or social.
>>
>>24784853
Its ok anon, I didnt expect you to understand anyway.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.