[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just LOL at your life compared to the average female life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: wEOR7Xo.jpg (181 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
wEOR7Xo.jpg
181 KB, 640x1136
This girl (pic related) was born in 1995 and literally ALL of her Reddit posts are about beta spineless men trying to hit on her. She is a massive attention whore who constantly seeks attention and validation, and the worst part about it is that she gets it so easily too, because she is a fucking HOT FEMALE. Its mind blowing once you start to compare the average female life to our miserable existence. Legit their whole lives are constant dopamine rushes from all the attention and validation. Some of her reddit threads:

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/comments/35l9jy/the_desperation_is_strong_with_this_one/

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/comments/35gm6r/this_guy_is_41_im_19/

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/comments/35lnj0/my_exboyfriend_was_crazy_and_used_to_respond_to/

JUST END IT INCELS!
>>
>>24784063
This is true. I get so much attention for doing fuck all.
>>
>>24784063
I hate to say it, but if you want attention whores to stop being attention whores maybe you should stop giving them attention, like, say, by not posting this thread.
>>
>>24784063
maybe you should fuck off back to Reddit and stay there
>>
>>24784063
> the average female life
worldwide population, this bitch is top 2% or something. not average at all
>>
>>24784087
why do you think that you need to do anything? There is literally no point in doing anyrthing as a woman, just exist and there is no way that you'll wont get validation.
>>
>born in 1995
Every women has their expiration date.
Tick tock
>>
>>24784093
This.
Women are degenerate enough to enjoy even negative attention. They cant be offended even.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
We dont need women guys, we dont.

I just imagine this woman lounging around 75 % of her waking hours, wearing shit on her face and farting. Disgusting
>>
>>24784106
I don't think that I need to do anything. I just get on with my life, doing the shit I normally do, plus attention from others for just buying some bloody milk.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 540x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 540x506
If you have a Reddit account, now is the time
>>
>>24784127
yep, life is a painful experience as a woman, getting hit on by ugly creeps all the time
>>
>reddit
This should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>24784145
I don't care who finds me attractive. Attention is attention.
>>
>>24784154
>he thinks that the 4chan userbase isn't the same as the reddit userbase
this whole tribal thing is silly and irrelevant.
Been browsing 4chan 10 years and reddit for 4. Blow me.
>>
>>24784063
Hot females have it easy until they hit 25, then it is all downhill from there.

As a male, you will live the life on standard that 18-25 year old female lives when you will be 35-40 IF you make sure to have a good job while you are young.
>>
>>24784107
she has 4 years and 1 month left and it will be all downhill for here from there.

Tick tock.
>>
>>24784154
Agreed
>>24784218
I'm aware I just want people to shut up about it. If you want to post about posts on Reddit why not do it on Reddit?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCEv4VscAvA

:---DDD
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.