[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In your ENTIRE LIFETIME, not a single female has ever been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: Surprised feel.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
Surprised feel.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>In your ENTIRE LIFETIME, not a single female has ever been interested in you, not a single one has wanted to hold your hand, be in a relationship with you, or hug you, sex aside
Is this baffling to anyone else?

Not that I don't understand why, but just damn.
>>
>>24783601
>Is this baffling
>Not that I don't understand why

There you go, you're not really baffled either.
>>
File: 1383855143295.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1383855143295.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
I'm sure at least one girl as been interested in us, right?
>>
It happens to thousand of other poeple too, you know, family relative.
>>
how would you know? women aren't gonna approach you and tell you they want your dick in them.
>>
>>24783672
>women aren't gonna approach you and tell you they want your dick in them.
Most women are sluts and wouldn't have a problem doing this.
>>
we can't really be that bad, but we are in the world of 3 to 5 out of 10s.

fucking had some lady literally jump at the sight of me. I think she did it on purpose to bully me, fucking bitch.
>>
>>24783672
Yes, but there are usually some signs a female is interested in you. She's probably not going to ask you out outright, but she'd at least make an attempt at conversation or try to be near you.

The only girls that ever went near me in high school made fun of me every once in a blue moon at lunch. And not in the >tfw no bully gf way.

>>24783701
>we can't really be that bad
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>24783716
>but there are usually some signs a female is interested in you.
What are they?
>>
Not really, since I'm a complete faggot. Maybe some girls have taken an interest in me before, but I probably haven't noticed. On the other hand, there has been the occasional interest from other guys.

>hanging out at a friend-of-a-friend's place
>guy seems really nervous around me for some reason
>tosses back a few beers to loosen up
>later that night, everybody decides to head home
>just as I'm about to leave, guy stops me at the door and ambushes me with a kiss on the cheek
>just stand there immensely blushing and speechless
>he moves in for a kiss on the lips

Whew...

We later dated, but I had to breaks things off because he got involved with drugs.
>>
>>24783716
I spent most my days in high school and college daydreaming about blowing guys I've never even talked to. Not even super hot guys either. Some guys just look like they'd enjoy a blow job and that would get me salivating.
>>
>>24783743
>On the other hand, there has been the occasional interest from other guys.
I'm not straight myself but left that out of the OP so the thread wouldn't be spammed with >>>/lgbt/. No guys have shown interest in me either.

>>24783753
I guarantee you I wasn't one of those guys. I wasn't, and still am not, attractive at all.
>>
>>24783716

Ever since I hit my 20s I've been treated like an ugly creep.

I'm not sure if I had to look like Chad Ultra to get any instant respect from women in this society or I'm literally so bad in every aspect that even homeless niggers have more market value than I.
>>
When I was in highschool there were two girls known to be interested in me, one of which as a 8/10 qt and even asked me out
I was always too autistic and ended up avoiding both because of my social inability

Most embarassing period of my life
But I know that even if I went back in time I would mess it up again

You don't need to be ugly to not be a normie
Attractive people can be just as autistic, I know I couldn't hold a conversation even with a clone of myself
>>
>>24783601
Your? Speak for yourself anon
>>
>>24783817
i think this sums it up well
even if someone actually is interested in you, you guys would probably sperg out too much
>>
File: 1443815587217.jpg (26 KB, 339x306) Image search: [Google]
1443815587217.jpg
26 KB, 339x306
I know that feel.
I'm trying to stop feeling but it's not easy.
>>
Anyone else feel so strongly about it that thinking about this makes them nauseous?

Like, wow. It's truly crushing and mindblowing.
>>
>>24783866

yeah especially when you realize you're never going to get any of those years back.

its terrible man.
>>
File: a sad.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
a sad.png
286 KB, 500x497
anyone miss the chance at the good life?
>5th grade
>some qt Latina with blue eyes and I were playing tether ball
>she said,anon don't tell anyone but I really like you
>i told her i liked her too
>too embarrassed and inexperienced to do anything about it
>leave school told my mom to enroll me to a different one
>got bullied mercilessly and had no friends
>in high school was the same story, I got depressed and fat
>now I'm a 27 HKV neet
>that girl that liked me is now a beautiful women with a beautiful family
>that could have been me
Sometimes I wonder how different my life would have turned out if I had stood at that school.
>>
File: demfeels.jpg (59 KB, 571x515) Image search: [Google]
demfeels.jpg
59 KB, 571x515
You're not alone, anon.
You're definitely not alone.
>"Why are we still here? Just to suffer?"
>>
File: 1447455193050.jpg (16 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1447455193050.jpg
16 KB, 300x200
There's something inherently wrong with our personalities. I wish I knew what exactly. Maybe our psychological development got fucked at some point, or out genes are shit.

Fuck, it's unbelievable how natural relationships are for normies. All I need is just one person, just once, just to prove that I'm lovable.
>>
File: 1447642638294.jpg (78 KB, 750x862) Image search: [Google]
1447642638294.jpg
78 KB, 750x862
I wish I knew your feel

But trust me its ten times worse when girls pick you up, show genuine interest in you, and you just feel more and more shit and useless because the only one out of the hundreds doesnt want a thing to do with you
>>
At least one girl has wanted to fuck you but was just too shy to talk to you
>>
>be a robot
>can't talk to girls in public without being labeled as a weird creep
>can't use any dating apps because no girl is attracted to you
So what the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>24783817
>I know I couldn't hold a conversation even with a clone of myself

kek

It's true
>>
File: virchow-seckel-syndrome-33.jpg (30 KB, 472x355) Image search: [Google]
virchow-seckel-syndrome-33.jpg
30 KB, 472x355
>>24783601
Is this what you look like?
>>
>>24784061
Yeah, you must be right. I got bullied alot, I was constantly covered in bruises which didn't managed to heal fast enough. I always fought for my own dignity but I was always outnumbered and overpowered. Huh, I even beaten of those faggots with a steel rod when he was alone. It didn't helped me, it just made shit worse.

Parents weren't helpful either. Sometimes I felt they're more on the bullie's side. Father used to beat the shit out of me almost every day for any reason. He came angry from the work and vented it on me. Later he began to use fists, punched me in to the face and stomach, threw me on the ground and kicked me. He used to lock me in my room and always came to silently beat me every 15 minutes. Until I retaliated back when I was 18. Yes, I punched my dad in the face. My mother was hystericaly screaming at me that everything is my fault, slapping my face with both hands and crying rivers afterwards. I never found out what I did wrong. I was just trying to defend myself and took things in to my own hands and responsibility, because I was cornered without any clear way out of this shit.

Been drifting alone through the live up to now. Always hoped to shit get better but now. Got hit by a car recently, heavy internal injuries with permanent consequences. Fuck, there's not a day when I'm not thinking about suicide. I guess it's just about time when my mind finally snaps.

Yeah, I'm completely normal and sane person that will live a normie life sometimes.
>>
>>24784165

no but surprisingly he wouldn't be too far below me. if anything that motherfucker would get more ass than me.

fuck this world. there is no end.
>>
>>24784021
She would have left you later on anyway.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.