[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over, /r9k/. I can't stand that I don't live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1427333247143.jpg (371 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1427333247143.jpg
371 KB, 1600x1200
It's over, /r9k/. I can't stand that I don't live among the Navi.

This is my goodbye. Hopefully I will wake up on Pandora or in Equestria.
>>
Or in hell you fucking degenerate.
>>
4chan thinks this movie is too normie, but its really quite awesome desu. The tribal music combined withthe lush landscape of Pandora

Cant fucking wait for the second one, I always wish all us humans were connected to the trees like a computer network. Thats why they are all so in tune with each other. This movie made me realize earth is not as hospitable as we realize, too many deserts
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 800x450
>>24783597
You won't escape us.

Avatar is a child's fantasy. The Humans would have won. We never give up.
>>
That was honestly a good movie and i wish the world wasnt so cynical about it because we would have seen more media building on its world.
The video game was pretty 4-5/10 but it had potential.
>>
>>24783682
Told my friends (inb4 normalfag) that I was rooting for the humans and that it's totally unrealistic that the primitive aliens can beat human technology. Jesus christ the shitstorm I endured was incredible.
>>
>>24783682
>>24783802
>>r/eddit/

This is a post unpopular opinion
>>
>>24783597
>or in Equestria
You stay the hell out of Equestria, you Navi-loving piece of shit.
>>
>>24783836
Misanthropy is exclusive to reddit
>>
File: 1447941061754.jpg (69 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1447941061754.jpg
69 KB, 720x540
>>24783802
It's almost like criticizing Undertale.

People are hypnotized by furries in threatening situations. It shuts off their prefrontal cortex and makes them vulnerable to memetic programming.
>>
Haha deluded fucks, here is the realistic version

>YES IM IN PANDORA! WOOO!
>"Oooga booga who are you? We kill you now!"
>Anon dies brutally
But if not
>"Ok now you will hunt animal to prove you are worthy to sit with us"
>"Oooga booga daddy, he is weird, this is bad omen"
>"ooga booga shut up lets give him some time"
>Anon fails patheticly at hunting
>Gets expelled and murdered in forest
But if not
>"ooga booga, before you can become a member you must jump 1000 feet into the back of animal"
>Anon doesnt dare to, get stabbed, or anon tries and fails and dies
But if not
>"ooga booga now we connect our souls"
>"ooga booga ewww your soul is disgusting"
>Get murdered

Anons cant even talk to girls, they would litterly fail every manhood trial, and either killed, or turned into the village sissy cumbucket. This goes for all the deluded tumblerettes as well.
>>
>>24783597
If you want to live in a primitive society populated by backwards colored barbarians we still have plenty still on Earth. Try Detroit.
>>
File: 1434589372642.jpg (102 KB, 580x652) Image search: [Google]
1434589372642.jpg
102 KB, 580x652
>>24783597
I hope they make an Avatar 2 where the humans come back and are still the bad guys, except this time they win against all viewers expectations. However the end of the film will there will be a scene that heavily foreshadows a comeback for the Na'vi.

Except in Avatar 3 the humans win again, and again, and again, and again, until nobody bothers to watch the film anymore except for far right socially conservative capitalists who use the film to educate their kids on the might of and superiority of humankind and why vegetarianism or sympathizing with the east is wrong.
>>
File: 1434736073452.jpg (898 KB, 2648x1232) Image search: [Google]
1434736073452.jpg
898 KB, 2648x1232
Is it really you, abatab?
>>
>>24784083
> until nobody bothers to watch the film anymore except for far right socially conservative capitalists who use the film to educate their kids on the might of and superiority of humankind and why vegetarianism or sympathizing with the east is wrong.

You had me going right up until here.
>>
>>24784250
A joke's only funny if the people who are being messed around with realise that they've been joked.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.