[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I eat a gallon of ice cream within 12 hours of buying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Vanilla_Cocoa_Sauce.jpg (270 KB, 1116x900) Image search: [Google]
Vanilla_Cocoa_Sauce.jpg
270 KB, 1116x900
Why do I eat a gallon of ice cream within 12 hours of buying it yet still be in amazing shape and sit on my ass all day? It also makes me feel absolutely fantastic, like I have no care in the world when I eat this stuff, but it has to be high quality vanilla ice cream.
>>
Ben and Jerrys or Haagen Daaz?
>>
>>24783509
Those really aren't a high quality. Haagen Daaz is okay. The more solid it is when you scoop it, the higher the quality, pro-tip. If your hand hurts from how hard it is to scoop out of the container, it's good shit.
>>
>>24783481
It's called being young, faggot. Wait until you're an obese diabetic in your mid-30s.
>>
I can eat any count of callories and will still be as much underweight as I always was, checked this already.
>>
>>24783572
You must be from a farm or something then, what other brands are there?
>>
Genetics.

Trust me

If you have the fat jeans then one day they will just turn on and you will become fat
>>
>>24783915
That's bollocks. I'm similar, but if you eat a lot more calories you will put on weight. I started lifting a few months back and had to eat 4k calories to put on weight.
>>
>>24783953
yeah, nobody in my family is fat or even close to overweight.

>>24783926
I really don't pay attention to the brands too much but I have one that believe it or not is from Aldi in a black container with a blue label on the front. It's easily the best I've ever had. It's very solid, doesn't melt, and has very few ingredients. You just want it to stay cold and solid for as long as possible. It shouldn't be creamy at all, but like ICEy milk. the picture I put in the OP is a good indicator. it's almost frozen but not quite, and I mean actually frozen. if it's smooth, or easy to scoop, it's garbage. if it has more than like 6 ingredients, it's garbage.

and no i'm not from a farm.
>>
>>24783953
No it's not genetics. It's >>24783888

>but bit there are fat people who are young!
Fat people don't even know ice cream is unhealthy (and the only bad part of it is the sugar content really) if you're family is healthy it's likely you had home cooked meals most nights and an education about what is good to eat
>but I totally pigged out on ice cream
You don't do this everyday, or even every week do you?
>>
File: CISGyClWwAALpLz.jpg (49 KB, 600x297) Image search: [Google]
CISGyClWwAALpLz.jpg
49 KB, 600x297
>>24784090
continued

pic related, but the vanilla one. easily the best ice cream i've ever fucking had in my entire life.
>>
>>24784090
>>24784220

how much do you pay for your icecream?
>>
File: IMG_20130621_220748_981.jpg (343 KB, 1313x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130621_220748_981.jpg
343 KB, 1313x1600
>>24783926
Talenti is my favorite most expensive ice cream at $5 a pint.

My favorite cheap ice cream is Kroger brand Baby Ruth flavor at $1 a pint.
>>
>>24784220
I might stop by Aldi today for that ice cream specifically.

Does it come in smaller containers and how much is it?
>>
>>24784072
Not if your body has a defect that forces it to flush out all excess energy
>>
>>24783481
you probably aren't in fantastic shape. you're a skelly at best or more likely a flabby, skinnyfat piece of shit.
>>
>>24785183
I guess it must not be sold in America then. It's not on aldi.us
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.