[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But if we did it, it'd be harassment. https://www.youtu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (306 KB, 2636x1484) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
306 KB, 2636x1484
But if we did it, it'd be harassment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kk62700eMs
Maybe I'm just jealous because I'm ugly. How would a fembot react? Pretty sure every other robot is angered.
>>
Aint he gay?

I would walk away. Seems like a tosser.
>>
>>24783415
He is?
Not surprised. He sounds like he's from North Central London.

Fuck Central, West for life.
>>
>>24783431
He looks and sounds it. Probably doing this to try and prove that he's not.
>>
Sam Pepper in general is fucking nasty and gets off from harassing women altogether.
>>
>>24783394
He is Chad can you imagine if a NEET neckbeard tried or someone who is a 5/10 lol fucking hate people
>>
>>24783431
what part of west? are you white?
>>
>>24783497
Hillingdon.
Kebab.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3ROQ4Kyoc

This guy only had one vid which was cool, but he took it off apparently. This one's decent. His power must be in his (jew?) nose.
>>
>>24783394
tldw

all these are faked for views m8s
>>
>>24783469
I know this sounds white knight but how does he get anyway with harassing women? Think there was one where she was reluctant but she gave into the pressure.
>>
>>24783394
>>24783555
You kids know this is fake, right?
>>
It's fake my friends
>>
>>24783394
Its fake THE GAME IS RIGGED MY FRIENDS

Fembots wanna kiss?
>>
>>24783592
>>24783595
Got any evidence? Considering how many others do similar things, I have doubts.
>>
f Probably. Second guy seems more believable, even if it's prob fake. I should try it in the futuret where I walk up to a girl and instead of making small talk explain this really intricate game, talk hear head off and when I lose, just walk away without explanation. gr8
>>
>>24783628
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FBvX5dNdMK8
this is same guy
if you honestly think ^ is real then idk what to say tbhonestly
>>
>>24783674
Oh, I know about this one. But what about the others.
>>
>>24783507
>Kebab
muslim or ex-muslim?
>>
>>24783584
I didn't mean this one specifically, just his videos as a whole. They're all based on harassing, shaming and publicly humiliating women. He's one of those stupid "it's just a prank" fucks who thinks he can get away with anything and half his shit is him trying to be a badass pick-up artist when in reality he just looks like a desperate bastard. Most of his shit is just him Chadding around and being all "lmao girls are so easy watch this I'm going to rub my dong against this girl's leg while she's reading a book and she's going to like it"

He's gross as shit like every other fuckboy who thinks "it's a prank" is a valid excuse
>>
>>24783693
Athiest, why you wanna know?
>>
>>24783728
Because I hate slimes
>>
>>24783706
I never really got the other dude either. How's spinning a bottle and making out a prank, right!? Who cares, I'm entertained, where's the popcorn?
>>
>>24783706
>He's gross as shit like every other fuckboy who thinks "it's a prank" is a valid excuse
My nigga. Fuck them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbekpNWbL5k
Much love to the black bruddas for putting these fuccbois in their place.
>>24783733
I don't.
>>
>>24783692
I dont think its real because I find it hard to believe a liar
>>
>>24783755
>I don't
Shitskin muslimlover sandnigger british refugee. Go back to east and take your shit eating family with you mehmed
>>
>Prank vidoes

Most of these are fake

They get actors to do this shit
>>
>>24783822
Will do, bro. Wanna come? We'll go camping in some desert and tell spoopy stories and have gelatin free marshmallows. Then we can all cuddle and shit. :3
>>
You'd all be a lot less bitter if you just realised that women are only good for cumming and that each and everyone of them isn't worth shit.

So, some dick went and made a video of himself kissing girls? It's just like if some dick went and made a video of himself using a public restroom or pressing thr crossing lights button at a crosswalk.
>>
>>24783910
calm down chad
>>
>>24783910
You sound gay. Can I sweep up your leg?
>>
>>24783394
is your self loathing really so massive that it blocks how obviously fake this shit is?
>>
>>24783925
Right tho.

>>24783932
Don't know what that means, but alright.
>>
>>24783394
>strangers
>>
>>24783852
Lick my dick sandnigger
>>
>>24783394
>But if we did it, it'd be harassment.

Sam Pepper is fucking despised by the majority of the YouTube community because of his videos like this.

There was a huge backlash to a video he posted last year where he squeezed random girls' asses and pretended it was someone else. And another even bigger backlash to a video he posted recently where he pretended to kill a guy's best friend as a "prank".

He's also an alleged child molester who took advantage of several of his young fans of some shit but who knows if those allegations are true.

His content is most likely fake, but look at the comments of his videos. People think he's scum.

People definitely consider the shit he does as harassment.
>>
>>24784388
Is your sausage halal?
>>
>>24783555
Lel how young/retarded do you have to be to believe that this is real.

This would never work in real life. Even with the easiest whore on the planet.
>>
you deserve to be a virgin for the rest of your life if you believe any of this shit is real.
you're literally a waste of oxygen if you can't spot how obviously staged it is.
there's a kissing "prank" video where the dude just goes around macking on strangers IN FRONT OF THEIR RELATIVES
i know you neet retards think girls are all evil harpies and shit but jesus christ. a girl isn't just gonna stop hanging out with her grandparents to make out for 10 minutes while the dude gropes her ass and attempts to tongue the back of her throat.
>>
SAM PEPPER

PEPPERED

KILL YOUR FRIEND
[FUNNY PRANK] GONE VIRAL
>>
>>24783394
>videos are most likely staged
>meme hair cut
>meme accent

man this guy is cancer, sage his videos
>>
>>24783394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbEa5wEa1YU

milfs likes boys and he is not even muscular
>>
File: Sideswipe.jpg (27 KB, 359x251) Image search: [Google]
Sideswipe.jpg
27 KB, 359x251
>>24783755
I don't know what triggers me the most, the "it's just a prank" excuse or the fact that the niggers immediately gang up on him.
>>
>>24783394
Isn't that that one homo who "pranked" a guy by killing his best friend?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.