[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't see the point of living, /r9k/. When i was 14 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1379568152347.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1379568152347.png
367 KB, 800x800
I don't see the point of living, /r9k/. When i was 14 years old i had dreams and i had goals in life... I used to tell myself "once i have 20, i move in an other country and real life will finally starts".

I'm almost 21 years old now, i dropped out of high school, i'm ugly, i'm a kissless virgin, never had a girlfriend, depressive, broke as fuck and my family is basically my father. I don't have goals in life and at this point i feel like if i move in an other country, my life will still be shitty.

I'm alive and i don't even know why, i'm just waiting, and i don't even know what i'm still waiting, i don't have any hope anyway. I just feel empty, my feelings and the joy i had when i was younger are gone. It's like i'm not human anymore. I saved 350 euros and i think i will buy a gun with this money, then i will kill myself.

Who else feels the same ?
>>
One can only get such thoughts if one has no job. So get a job. Add purpose to your life. Support it. Build your way up again. It's never too late.
>>
>drop out
it's your own fault
>>
File: for suicidal fags.png (19 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
for suicidal fags.png
19 KB, 1350x561
How about you stop being a faggot?
>>
Everyone on /r9k/ have even worse life than yours
>>
>>24783230
>>24783119

I didn't complain about not having a job though. You clearly misunderstood what i was trying to say.
>>
>>24783050
i'm a 20 year old kissless virgin but i'm fine
life moves on and i have goals

you should submit yourself to some sort of art
>>
>>24783403

I write music and lyrics a lot, but it doesn't change anything, at the end of the day, i still feel empty as fuck
>>
>>24783119

wagekek normie gtfo
>>
>>24783370
You feel unfulfilled but don't want to improve, got it.

The job thing might give a sense of purpose and in five years you'll appreciate it.

My friend, the SJW indoctrination facility known as Stanford conducted a study. They gave children each a marshmallow and told them they could eat it immediately, but if they wait 5 minutes they could have two marshmallows. They then followed these children throughout their lives and found that the children who were able to wait overwhelming lived lives they perceived as being happier.

Perhaps if you wait for a while (get a job/do something not instantly gratifying) you'll find something worthwhile

And to answer your query I've felt the same before, yes
>>
>>24783423
idk maybe if you had a specific project or band you were working for it'd be more fulfilling
>>
>>24783257
back to /b/, retard

fuq
>>
>>24783050
same, almost 22

promised parents not to kill myself

help
>>
>>24783050
That's interesting.

When I was 14, I KNEW there was no point in living but now I've forgotten how to think that way and I'm having a good time just getting by.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.