[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OD on DXM >Go to hospital >Need catheter because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1445578924245.png (23 KB, 304x342) Image search: [Google]
1445578924245.png
23 KB, 304x342
>OD on DXM

>Go to hospital

>Need catheter because urinary retention

>tfw a QT nurse has to touch your penis

We can all make it senpai
>>
>>24783025

HAHAHAHAHA respect bruh thats some funny shit
>>
>get kidney infection
>sexy milf doctor has to inspect my penis as i lie down
>handsbehindheadsmugsmile.jpg
>>
>>24783025
>qt nurse applying catheter
>nurse
Are nurses allowed to do that in Amerikekland? Catheters are the leading cause of nosocomial infections
>>
>>24783082
I had one bro, it was like some sexy BDSM
>>
File: 1446396587455.png (87 KB, 210x249) Image search: [Google]
1446396587455.png
87 KB, 210x249
>jew who cut up my dick fucked up, had a botched circumcision (skin bridge)
>during pre-surgery the qt 45 year old nurse handles my dick
>tfw i made it
>>
>drank 2 bottles of 800mg delsym
>go beyond the 4th plateau
>wake up in hospital bed with 180 heart rate
All I remember was flying around with my consciousness through a wormhole
They let me go home after 2 hours
>>
>>24783109
fucking retard, shouldn have done that. should have done cold water extraction or just got tussin hbr. that delsym is pretty sketchy, had a good time on it once, then i had a bad time. and that was only one bottle
>>
>>24783211
No regrets, when you have nothing to live for there's no reason to not go full JUST mode
>>
Funny story OP, same thing happened to me. Except it was a manly butch lesbian who shoved mine in. I was tripping so hard I couldn't feel it go in, but it really fucking hurt coming out.
>>
File: giphy-7.gif (880 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
giphy-7.gif
880 KB, 500x282
>>24783082
Fuck I did one as a paramedic in the ER

>mfw they let a paramedic student do one and he didn't even know what "sterile technique" meant
>>
>Be a tranny
>Go to tranny appointment
>Doctor wants to do a literal penis inspection
>To compound the embarrassment, he gets a female nurse to watch so that he's definitely not raping me
>Pulls on it and stretches it out all the way
T-thanks doc...
>>
>he drinks tussin
>he doesn't drink Promethazine

lel
>>
>>24783025
You guys must be kind of slow or something. I tripped on DXM a lot a few years ago, made it to all the plateaus and never had to go to the hospital once. I came close one time, but never had to go.
>>
>>24783025
>tried to become an hero
>qt cockeyed nurse has to stick a fucking needle in my dick to get my priapism to go down
>the way she grabbed it,I could tell she was thinking "the thicknesssss"
>>
>>24784230
Promethazine is a shitty anti-histamine and not nice in any way, although most people confuse it for codeine which it is usually mixed with.
>>
>>24784383
It's an anti-emetic....

It also fucking knocks you the fuck out.

Benedryl is an anti-histamine that's sometimes abused, is that what you were thinking of?
>>
>>24784197
I've watched enough Grey's Anatomy to be paranoid I'm getting the intern.

zzz

Worst is that to remain competitive in the internship (anywhere) you have to overwork which will logically result in being under-rested. I really hope I don't ever get the exhausted dopey intern.
>>
>>24784429
Yeah you might as well drink, the feeling of being knocked out by prometh is terrible.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.