[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else spending new years alone? i plan to drive around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images2.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
images2.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
anyone else spending new years alone?
i plan to drive around in my 65 mustang listening to 60s / 70s music and smoking weed.
>>
Yep, was planning on going for my daily night run but i don't want to get hit and have my legs amputated because of dumb cunt stacey. Who will be let off and given 50 hours of community service.

Might stay home and watch a movie, it's just another day to me.
>>
I'll probably spend it with my gf.

>tfw no party to go to

JUST KILL ME!
>>
I'll be pick pocketing drunk clueless normies.
>>
>>24782938
As a person who's going clubbing with friends, I wish I was you. I'd trade your plans with mine in a heartbeat so don't ever think for a goddamn second that you're missing out on doing normie shit
>>
File: IMG_1570.jpg (106 KB, 796x530) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.jpg
106 KB, 796x530
I am going to a subway to get a sandwich made for ME by a sandwich artist.
Can't wait to taste that quality.
>>
>>24782983
cre8 stronger b8
>>
>>24782938
Change that to 50s and 60s music and you might actually be a decent human being.
>>
>>24782991
>I have to go clubbing
If you hated it you honestly wouldn't go.

>b-but my f-friends are m-making me
You still wouldn't go.
>>
>>24783010
Pepe your posts about subway always make me smile

They should name a sandwich after you or neets

Neet meat
>>
Last new year i spend it alone in my couch hearing the reverse count of the normies, all while snorting loads of coke.

no music, no lights. just me my coke and the boiling city. thinking of how many tight vaginas would be pounded that night.
>>
>>24783073
You sure you actually snorted loads of coke and then continued self-loathing?
>>
>>24783108

yeah i did,until i got exhausted and then went to sleep. woke up fucking fresh, but with nothing to do.
>>
>>24782938
Working nightshift so normies can get thwir macds after they celebrate the wnd of a year.
Then avoiding thw gym for a month.
>>
I'm going to see a concert (Phish) alone. I'm obviously in a crowd, but I won't know anyone else there.

New Years tradition for me, love it.
>>
>>24782938
I wish man. I'll spend it with my gf. I'd rather stay at home, play counter-strike and smoke weed
>>
>>24783041
What the fuck else do I do, I'd kill myself if I had to stay home with my parents
>>
>>24783189
This man knows
>double pay on public holidays
>>
I'm gonna drive to the beach alone and take a shot of wild turkey at midnight in the dunes.
>>
I think I've spent the last 3 or 4 new year's alone.
I'm not even friendless technically.
Will go into the woods and listen to interrupted by fireworks as the year changes, that's what I did 3 years ago.
>>
>>24783282
I'm staying home with my parents, I'd kill myself if I went out with "friends" which are non-existent in my life. The whole driving around smoking weed thing is something I've always wanted to do though.
>>
>>24782938
I'm gonna play Arkham Knight for 2 days straight and get high af and order junk food
Batman is the only reason I live on
>>
I won't be alone, I'll be spending it with all my friends on 4chan!

Seriously though holidays with you guys are way more fun than with normies.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.