[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what turned you into a robot ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: sbtb.png (217 KB, 548x658) Image search: [Google]
sbtb.png
217 KB, 548x658
I always wondered if there was a tendency between robots so I tried to make a poll about the causes of our misery. straw poll's format may be too basic for such a complex issue but I tried to list all the general causes that I usually see on the board.

http://strawpoll.me/6192487
>>
>>24782442

no more polls, no more questions.

you serve me.
>>
>>24782442
I ended up voting for four because they were all equally important as well as very intertwined
>>
>>24782482
ok

>>24782494
>intertwined
yes I figured that out immediately after finishing it, almost everything is related, like if you get one fuckup you're done the others are most likely to happen to you.
>>
File: mgs3.gif (895 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
mgs3.gif
895 KB, 500x371
thank you for your answers robots, I hope we get more. we're at 30 at the moment.

top 3 is
1. It's the way I am (personality)
2. bad experiences with people
3. insecurity due to appearance
with mental disorder in the fourth place

it seems that the list's innate factors are predominant, and that contingency is secondary. But it might be too soon to jump to conclusions
>>
Most robots are failed normies. Otherwise they wouldn't complain about not being able to live the degenerate normie life.

I rejected normie life, not the other way around.
>>
>>24782888
So you're not depressed then ?
>>
>>24782888
Course you did bub.
Fuck off back to /pol/, self-righteous idiots like you ruined this board.
>>
to the robots who checked "other", can you please specify in this thread what it is so I can see if I can codify your answers into a general category
>>
I'm trying to figure out what can be said about the results. just bumping in case the thread gets archived before I finish typing my conclusion
>>
>natural robot
autism :(
>>
File: tumblr_md1jyeZOXY1qdljquo1_500.gif (166 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md1jyeZOXY1qdljquo1_500.gif
166 KB, 500x281
>>24782442
>what turned you into a robot ?

Ugly and weak genetics, poor parents, bullied in school, mix that with anime and video games.

Tadah, you got yourself a robot.
>>
Whatever Adam Lanza had I have tbqh, except kawaii anime really chills me out.
>>
>>24784736
What did he have?
>>
>>24784871
Sensory disorder of some sort, couldnt process touch and sound correctly especially as a kid.

Also Aspergers, basically boarded up all his windows after hs.
>>
well it appears that robots are still answering, so it may too soon to write a conclusion.
>>
>>24783316
Go sperge somewhere else you fucking nigger
>>
I felt I accomplished everything I was ever told to do by 18, but then I went to uni, and accomplished more stuff I thought society expected of me.

Now I don't know what to do with myself. Because there isn't anything I really want to do or achieve, so I just don't do anything. I only know the endless thinks I don't want to do.
>>
File: fairtrade.png (76 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
fairtrade.png
76 KB, 500x393
>>24785063
I also feel this way, I want nothing honestly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.