[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wew Lad Usage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
Guys! I've been mulling over some possible uses for the term "wew lad," and I'd like your opinion.

for the record, "wew" is pronounced "wee-oo" but fast.

>you've got to be wew ladding me right now
>are you seriously wew ladding right now
>hahahh weewww
>wew lass
^to women that fuck my shit up
>that's pretty wew lad
^optional: saying "guys" or "dude" after that one. it "that's pretty wew lad dude"
>wee he he heewwwwww lad
>lad that's pretty wew desu
>wew tbhfam

I'll post more as I come up with them. It's been all day and I've been coming up with gold like this. Let me know what you think! And feel free to post your own!
>>
>>24782339
wew lad bump
>>
>>24782339
nah, you're overthinking it. wew shouldnt be separated from lad except for "top wew"
>>
>>24782452
really? are you sure? cause man feeling the verbal usage of wew lad at least
>>
>>24782339

>tbhfam

devilish
>>
>>24782452
wew senpai desu huehue
>>
I believe wew shouldn't be a interchangeable word itself but rather a word like kek, you never hear people say that joke was funny kek they always say kek or top kek
>>
>>24782640
on its own it is like kek, but i believe that with lad it can be a verb
nigga you best not be wew ladding rnfam
>>
Why Live
h
y

L
i
v
e
>>
>>24782339
>wee-oo

kek it's just woo you fucking retard
>>
>>24782759
dont kek at me or ill wew lad you upside the head faggot
>>
I am the original creator or the wew lad meme

Hosting an AMA right now ITT
>>
>>24782801
do you think wew lad is acceptable as a verb
>>
>>24782814
It is a pronoun and i will accept nothing other than that for my baby.
>>
>>24782842
what would you say if your baby wanted to grow up and spend part of her life with me... as a verb.
>>
>>24782857
You better treat em' right lad.

No wew'n till marriage.
>>
>>24782801
Does energy enter you whenever someone says wew lad
>>
File: 1448848375762.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448848375762.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>24782339
>meme

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD
>>
Cringe.

original comment
>>
>>24783184
hahah. wew lad get out of my thread

>>24783117
memes are the lifeblood of /r9k/
get used to it, normie
>>
That's wew ladding my brain, simbly amazing
>>
I didnt even realize this was a meme, its seeped into my vocab in the last few weeks
>>
Once when I was tripping on acid I got "wew lad" stuck in my head. I just kept repeating it over and over like a mantra.
>>
can you guys share some rare wews please? my fine wew lad collection got stolen :(
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.