[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The ultimate white knight Man shields woman from bullets, dies..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 22
File: white knight.png (531 KB, 811x557) Image search: [Google]
white knight.png
531 KB, 811x557
>The ultimate white knight

Man shields woman from bullets, dies..
>>
>>24782313

This is one of the reasons why I hate /pol, conservatives, the "alt right" and all that shit.

They're full of that "sacrifice your life for the fertility Goddess because men are disposable and supposed to die in battle anyway" shit.
>>
File: 1446811069345.jpg (7 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1446811069345.jpg
7 KB, 250x228
>A man
>Called Shannon
>>
i guess thats beta but on the other hand, dying of bullets shielding someone elses life sounds like a better death than ass cancer or whatever would have been awaiting him in a decade or two otherwise
>>
>>24782313

The irony btw is that without women and women's right to vote, those terrorists would have never been allowed to enter the US.
>>
>>24782313
There is literally nothing more glorious than a death in battle, especially for the sake of saving someone else.

I bet this guy is in Valhalla right now, OP, and we're going to be 'mrin from Hel's domain until Sutur burns the whole damn thing down.
>>
>>24782333
Correction. Genetically inferior men are disposable.Males of vigorous Nordic blood will, of course need to be protected with the women.

Remember, dying so that someone else can have a harem is your duty the white race and you're a cvck or a kike if you think otherwise.
>>
>>24782346
this.
>>24782356
nice delusions. hand me over that drug you use some time, I wanna try and see what it would evoke within me..
>>
File: 590.png (345 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345 KB, 640x480
How come a women never does this to protect another women or a man?
>>
>>24782400
It's survival insticts.

It is better to have a society with 10 strong men, with a 100 weak men dying, and with 40 women.
>>
>>24782346
Very much this. Fuck mangina liberals btw.
>>
>>24782333
You got it all wrong. It's a mans right to choose to do something heroic and courageous.
Women aren't capable of that shit.
We're blessed to be stronger than they are.
He chose his death and he will be honored.
No woman is going to have those honors, they too weak.
Dude is blessed, raise your cup to him.
>>
>>24782383

This is why I hate Nords and Anglos. You lot have little sexual dimorphism, you age like shit, your cultures are boring and frigid, and you're ugly and disturbing but you're so proud.

The only more prideful are the Arabs and the Turks, who at least make up in looking more handsome and alpha. Also, not secular keks.
>>
>>24782424

>embracing gay ass tribalism
>meanwhile your retarded savage thinking hitler embraced islam for its tribal and warrior like system'

i hope islam takes over nordic countries u cunt, since thats the same tribal and barbaric attitude you want faggot.
>>
>>24782333
>>24782383
>>24782467
What a bunch of bullshit. Both of you.
>>
>>24782313
let's see now

on one hand
>you're dead

and on the other hand

>everybody thinks you're a hero, nobody is crushed with disappointment and ruined as a person because of your suicide

i thought robots would be all for this? i guess you're just dickless cowards and hypocrits. no true robot fears death. that was the closest thing you fags had to virtue.
>>
>>24782313

>"thanks anon forevrrr grateful;)
>"hello chad you haven't called in 2 weeks i just got myself in a accident its awful pls i wanna tell you about it call me i luv u"
>>
>>24782533
>let's all spend the entirety of our lives as pasty, desk-ridden, chronic masturbating social retards and blame everyone else for our problems
>certainly we are going to bring society to new heights and set the standard for masculinity

daily reminder: this place is poison
>>
>>24782526

>dying for someone else

Top kek and a tripfaggot to boot
>>
>>24782313
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGYAKCDJdkQ

I bet she was like, oh my gawwd, totally thankful n stuff.

>dying for the western woman
>2015

That said he looks like a great man RIP, I'm sure his life was worth a lot more than hers.
>>
File: 636482298489.jpg (18 KB, 275x298) Image search: [Google]
636482298489.jpg
18 KB, 275x298
>2015
>living in san bernardino
>>
>>24782313
picture of her form fabebook
>>
>>24782710
picture of her from facebook
>>
>>24782717
oh, there's more I see, will dump
>>
>>24782725
oh, there's more l see, will dump
>>
moarr post?
>>
>>24782356
>I bet this guy is in Valhalla right now

I doubt bullets count - not epic like swords, axes, and spears.
>>
File: s057161311.jpg?w=267&h=300.jpg (38 KB, 267x300) Image search: [Google]
s057161311.jpg?w=267&h=300.jpg
38 KB, 267x300
>Barber: What cut you want senpai?
>Him: Just save my life
>Barber: I got you
>>
Thats about all the pics, but she has inner lip tattoo, wtf?
>>
>>24782313
Just looking at him you can tell no woman would ever talk to him or even see him as human.

A woman would not piss on that man if he was on fire.
>>
its weird to hear this shit my niggas.

throughout history we've celebrated heroism & selflessness

you faggots who are talking shit probably jerked your barely pubescent dick over the 300 Spartans, the Alamo, and all kinds of shit like that.

but because you're so edgy this is somehow a problem

baka desu senpai
>>
>>24782313
>heroic
that is literally the most cuCk word in existence

also, that guy looks old.
he obviously still has the chivalry mentality that people from our past fail generation believed in
>>
>>24782802
Dunno family, he looks pretty handsome
>>
>>24782836
>you faggots who are talking shit probably jerked your barely pubescent dick over the 300 Spartans, the Alamo, and all kinds of shit like that.

OP here:
The Spartans would have slapped all those Western women first, then throw over the government and not even let those terrorists enter their home country. You can't compare them to someone who doesn't fight the enemy but instead sacrifices himself for a modern, Western woman!
>>
>>24782904
>those terrorists

there are good muslims just like there are psychotic mass-murdering christians
>>
>>24782932

So what?
I don't doubt that there are good Muslims, but they still should have stayed in their own countries.
>>
>>24782388
> nice delusions. hand me over that drug you use some time, I wanna try and see what it would evoke within me..

Sure thing brother. That drug is called Bipolar Disorder and it comes from my berserker ancestors. Not something you would know anything about.

>>24782467
> This is why I hate Nords and Anglos. You lot have little sexual dimorphism, you age like shit, your cultures are boring and frigid, and you're ugly and disturbing but you're so proud.

I'm not even a Stormcvck but man you live in some kind of bizarro-world. I guess every racist moron is entitled to his opinion.

>>24782771
> I doubt bullets count - not epic like swords, axes, and spears.

Bullets absolutely count, as do mortars, never gas, and nuclear weapons. I agree that guns are for cowards, but that says more about the shooter than the guy who died.
>>
>>24782717
WHEN WlLL
>>
>>24782932

Islam is incompatible with western civilization, cvck.
>>
File: 1448778996285.jpg (141 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
1448778996285.jpg
141 KB, 669x664
>>24782932
A majority of Muslims support terrorism or Sharia, you liberal c uck.
>>
>>24782946
we're happy to take their oil and import their goods, and use them as disposable labor for difficult/ hazardous jobs. the entire history of europe throughout the renissance era was a rat race to see who could colonize as much of the world as possible. all of our prosperity is a direct result of us NOT staying in our own damn countries.
>>
>>24783054

Don't invade, don't invite.
That's my motto.

Besides, "we" don't use them for "difficult" labor, the capitalist elites import them to lower wages through competition.
>>
File: volisch.png (263 KB, 562x760) Image search: [Google]
volisch.png
263 KB, 562x760
>The ultimate white knight

In the context of actually dying in battle to save the life of an innocent, "white knight" stops being the derisive pejorative that it's become in modern parlance and actually returns to its original meaning: a warrior.

In this age of eunuchs, when most men will die of beta shit like prostate cancer and being fat, this guy went out like a fucking legend. He used his body to shield a young mother from a muslim shitskin who opened fire on unarmed civilians like a coward.

He will stand in the halls of Valhalla among the conquerors and heroes who were his ancestors and in their company will not be ashamed.
>>
>>24783028
we invaded the fuck out of their countries several times. we place brutal totalitarian leaders (saddam hussein, taliban, formerly known as the mujaheddin) in their countries in order to secure rights to their natural resources. and then we IGNORE all these facts entirely and try to paint it as a purely ideological conflict.
>>24782973
if you want to interpret religion strictly, so is christianity. breaking the sabbath is punishable by death, yet here we all are.
>>
>>24782946
>I don't doubt that there are good Muslims, but they still should have stayed in their own countries.

This. Their countries are shitholes not because of something magic in the dirt that makes them miserable and backwards, but because of the people that live there. If enough of them come here, they will manifest here the same conditions they manifested in their own homes.

Demography is destiny.
>>
>be depressed and suicidal
>have compassion for others
>sacrifice yourself
>win-win

Entirely a projection on my part, but are heroes generally closeted suicidal people?
>>
>>24783093
>innocent

non-warrior detected. shame on for all eternity.
>>
Did he know and care about her? He's a good man.

Was she a stranger? He's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>24783113

I bet you also think the Crusades were white people oppressing peaceful brown people. You are extremely historically ignorant, but you're wrapping your ignorance up in a veneer or pseudo-intellectual, self-righteous faux-wisdom. You need to stop getting your history from Comedy Central.
>>
>>24782400
They only have that instinct towards their kids.
>>
>>24783074
don't invade, but it's okay to use over-optimistic economic projections to sell countries unrealistic plans for infrastructure, drown them in debt, drive their populations off of their land and force them into sweatshops.

or even better, don't invade, but arm and train right wing militant groups so they can organize a coup in order to secure the country for you.

these are consistent patterns of american behavior in international relations. this is why people hate us.
>>
>>24782433
I dont believe that. And youre sounding like a Muslim.
>>
Eh. Guy was old and the girl was young. You are suppose to do that. It's not even like dude was white knighting to get in her pants, it was just some old guy protecting younger female which is what you are suppose to do.
Like I'm a guy and I would grab an old person to be my shield because that is what they should be doing. They are old anyway.
>>
>>24783133
No, the Crusades were the Papacy's desperate attempts to get all the kings of Europe killed so that it could centralize power.

Ironically, Islam was the scientifically advanced, economically prosperous society at the time and even they had idiot malcontents who chimped out when people dared to try and spread that knowledge and wealth.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x977) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x977
>>24782333
Agreed, absolute fucking shit attitudes anybody over the age of 18 should have grown out of.

Absolutely disgusting attitudes youd imagine were holding a tribe of slavs together in siberia. Fuck, this whole attitude makes me think of Russians
>>
>>24782433
> raise your cup to him.
> And youre sounding like a Muslim.

It's fun to find someone who is both ignorant and paranoid. Oh, wait, never mind, that's everyone on /r9k/.
>>
>>24783133
>muh ad hominem
>muh mockery

this conversation is going nowhere.
>>
>>24783205
Oops, meant to point at
>>24783166
>>
>>24783175
>Ironically, Islam was the scientifically advanced, economically prosperous society at the time

See, this is more revisionist bullshit. It's impossible to meaningfully debate this stuff any more because the public's understanding of history has been so polluted with multicult agitprop.
>>
>>24783120
> This. Their countries are shitholes not because of something magic in the dirt that makes them miserable and backwards, but because of the people that live there. If enough of them come here, they will manifest here the same conditions they manifested in their own homes.

Yeah! Everyone knows that little things like climate, availability of arable land, relationships with neighboring peoples, and mineral wealth have, at best, a tangential bearing on how a culture develops.

I'm sure you won't mind colonizing Mars for the white race, right? Since the colonists will be white they will replicate all the oxygen, water, and sunlight that already exists in white countries.
>>
>>24783209

It was never going anywhere anyway. I've literally never seen anyone change their mind due to an internet debate. it's all moot. history will play out as it will, and, because of the idiocy of the comfortable eloi in the West who can't understand that Islam is inimical to it, it will be bloody.

que sera, sera.
>>
>>24783237
Wait, what?

Hold on, let me ask you a question. Who developed the system of numerals in the upper right of your post? Can you tell me how algebra got its name? Can you tell me, exactly, what European it was that invented the process of distillation?
>>
>>24783271

Name one country where white Europeans are the majority that isn't a pretty decent place to live. Then name one country where brown/black muslims are the majority that isn't a hellhole in which the majority of people want to move to a white country.

All your pompous, pseudo-intellectual sophistry aside, the state of a country really all comes down to people who live in it.
>>
>>24782676
>Cameron is 6'3
He's definitely got chad potential.
>>
>>24783150

That's all no reason to invite them into your country, tho. And if you think that they have good reasons to hate us - you have actually even more reasons to keep them out!

Look, I'm not an apologist of US foreign policy, but this is all not an argument to destroy your own borders and invade millions of migrants.

Besides, the very same people who support that kind of policy you're criticizing, ALSO want mass immigration. They want it both: invade and invite.

I don't want any of these.
>>
>>24783113

Keep tipping your fedora, cvck. Just know it is you who is sitting on the wrong side of history.
>>
Born as a beta, die as a beta
>>
>>24783120
>Their countries are shitholes not because of something magic in the dirt that makes them miserable and backwards, but because of the people that live there.

Exactly. And America is, where Americans live.
If there aren't any Americans but only Mestizos, Arabs, Turks, Asians and Muslims left, the country is no longer the USA.
>>
File: 1436982968425.jpg (276 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1436982968425.jpg
276 KB, 500x500
>>24782313
IS THIS YOU OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdO-A21Jyw

Nice
>>
>>24782400
Women are by nature selfish parasites.
>>
>>24783352
>we establish our dominion with fascism, supporting mass murderers, and pacifying citizens with mindless entertainment and drugs
>anyone who criticizes the way things work is on the wrong side of history
>>24783360
this ignorance of history is disgusting.

every white american is descended from immigrants, you mong.

if we're the superior race we should have no problem out-competing the rest. quantity only works out well for species in poor living conditions. in order to compete and find success in modern society you need quality.
>>
>>24783535
>every white american is descended from immigrants, you mong.

no, he descended from settlers. before white americans came, there was no such thing as the usa. they were settlers who created the us, not immigrants.

and you don't only need quality, you also need people who pick up the trash, repair your toilet and cook, are nurses etc. this is why blue collar folks turn more to the right these days, because borders are in their interests, whereas upper middle class yuppies and hipsters don't have a problem with open borders. they might be journalists, professors or whatever. but imagine some million journalists would want to immigrate into the us...
>>
>>24783313
> Name one country where white Europeans are the majority that isn't a pretty decent place to live. Then name one country where brown/black muslims are the majority that isn't a hellhole in which the majority of people want to move to a white country.

Not a fucking chance. All that will happen is that you'll move the goalposts around in circles as we laboriously define "white", "pretty decent place" and "shithole". Furthermore, all of the factors that go into a culture are shaped by time - or did you not notice that civilization started with brown people in Iraq and had to be brought to Northern and Western Europe more or less by force.

> All your pompous, pseudo-intellectual sophistry aside, the state of a country really all comes down to people who live in it.

It's great that we live an a just world, eh?
>>
>>24783313
Brazil is a shithole
>because of blacks!
No, because of corruption, dictatorship and crisis, all because of, guess what, White politicians.
The best guy we had in some years and the one of the few Who tried to stamp corruption was black.
Also, the dictatorship that fucked Brazil over for 20 years was a North American idea during the Cold War, an attempt to stop communism.
>>
What a beta c.uckold

good riddance
>>
>>24783608
> no, he descended from settlers. before white americans came, there was no such thing as the usa. they were settlers who created the us, not immigrants.

Wait, I thought everyone was supposed to stick to their own counties? Why do white people get to have North America but Muslims have to give back Europe?

> and you don't only need quality, you also need people who pick up the trash, repair your toilet and cook, are nurses etc. this is why blue collar folks turn more to the right these days, because borders are in their interests, whereas upper middle class yuppies and hipsters don't have a problem with open borders. they might be journalists, professors or whatever. but imagine some million journalists would want to immigrate into the us...

White trash isn't really white.
>>
>>24783608
>masturbatory semantics debate
i'll bite

maybe in 1600s

but then you have, for example, the population explosion of the late 1700's that saw the population double twice, when America was already a well-established nation. and you're forgetting about the germans, italians, irish, etc... that have all integrated into the white population since then. all immigrants, whether they were "city people" or not.

and let's not forget about the other settlers who relocated during that time, our good friends and neighbors the africans.
>>
>>24783738
>Wait, I thought everyone was supposed to stick to their own counties? Why do white people get to have North America but Muslims have to give back Europe?

Because it is what it is now. I also don't expect Muslims to give back Constantinople (these days known as Istanbul.)
>>
>>24783760
>that have all integrated into the white population since then. all immigrants,

And now the US is united and the borders should be closed. Maybe if we'll suffer from not having enough chefs and mechanics or whatever one day, we can debate about letting in more migrants again.
>>
>>24782904
Wait a minute, we have no idea what she was actually like... Since he sacrificed himself for her she must've been a good person (at least to him)
>>
>>24783806
you mean like how there are tens of millions of unfilled jobs in the labor market that require specialized degrees? or all of the positions for hard manual labor that are filled by latinos for a fraction of what US citizens are paid? we're all too happy to enjoy the fruits of other nations labors but when people who love our culture want to integrate and find their own communities within it, that's too far?

don't pretend to have moral superiority. you want to close the borders because you're afraid.
>>
And another kek down!
And another kek down!
And another kek bites the dust!
Hey!
She won't fuck you hoo!
And another kek bites the dust!
>>
>>24783769
So Europe belongs to Muslims now. I don't see your point.
>>
A friend of Denise works with me and he's been very quiet lately.
>>
>>24782753
Damn she's a hottie moar plz
>>
>>24782333
but men are disposable, robot. We must lay down our lives for the sake of our civilization.
>>
i like how this went from a thread about how a guy took a bullet for a woman to a discussion about how europe will be taken over by muslims
>>
File: 1448802373569.jpg (113 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1448802373569.jpg
113 KB, 960x640
>>24782313
Another one gets Keked to death.
>>
>>24783309
Arab Muslims appropriating Hindu and Persian creations. Why do you ask?
>>
File: wymn votes.png (723 KB, 1053x627) Image search: [Google]
wymn votes.png
723 KB, 1053x627
>>24782346
I agree to the fullest. bicture related
>>
Cvcked to the very end

I would bet that even if he lived she still wouldnt fuck him. Just hug him at most, tell him thanks, and then go home to fuck her bf wildly to celebrate that she lived

What a fucking whore
>>
I bet if he survived, the woman would have forgotten about it within a week, tops

Now she'll forget about it in a month
>>
>>24782313
Did she sleep with him in the end?
>>
File: 1443899254128.jpg (57 KB, 720x594) Image search: [Google]
1443899254128.jpg
57 KB, 720x594
I'd rather do something and die in a shooting than cower
Fuck, I don't care if it's roasties or niggers I'd be protecting by acting, anything is better than inaction
>>
>>24785659
this is retarded. it's mostly not false, but an american writing about socialism is like a penguin trying to fly
>>
10/10 would do it if that was my crush cause still too ugly for her and no need to kill myself so it's a win-win
>>
>>24782951
>never gas
heh
>>
File: 13283240016254.jpg (49 KB, 287x251) Image search: [Google]
13283240016254.jpg
49 KB, 287x251
"woman shields man from bullets" never
>>
>>24782313
>dying words were 'I got you, senpai'
>>
File: 1s4a2u8n.wizardchan.pain.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1s4a2u8n.wizardchan.pain.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>24783720

Stop right there faggot.

Brazil is a shithole because racemixing, no cultural identity no genetic identity.

"hurr durr the black judge tried to stop corruption". You give one example trying to portrait brazilians blacks as nobles and shit.

Fuck u brown asshole, Go fuck some monkey.

The dictatorship didnt fucked Brazil FAGGOT it was BETTER than today.

Fucking labour red assholes party.
>>
>>24785659

Perfect.

We need to put women in their places.
>>
>>24783228
It's fun to find someone who is both arrogant and error-prone. Oh, wait, never mind, that's everyone on /r9k/.
>>
>>24782836
those people died defending thousands or millions of others
he died defending some dumb slut
>>
>>24782771
>swords, axes, and spears.
someones been playing autist emblem :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>24782333
Sounds like the opposite of /pol/ t.b.h.
>>
>>24782526
>dying for a woman

No thanks. I would take a bullet for a man but never a woman. Women deserve painful deaths, and I would sooner give up a heroic death than save a cumdumpster.
>>
File: 1449349555048.jpg (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449349555048.jpg
125 KB, 600x600
Gee i wonder what caused this!
>>
>>24782599
im curious, why does everyone believe that someones problems are only to blame on themselves? you act like there is nothing outside our control in this world
>>
Honestly I would rather die than someone do that for me. Now I have to live with that thought and possibly guilt the rest of my life.
I already have bad anxiety and stress.
>>
>>24782333
that's the opposite of /pol/
back to reddit!
>>
>>24782313
Died for a bitch, will forever be disrespected by men who know women aren't worth dying for
>>
THIS ONE'S FOR YOU ALEXA
>>
File: Fat-Feminism-piece_Katie-Soze.jpg (484 KB, 1187x663) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Feminism-piece_Katie-Soze.jpg
484 KB, 1187x663
>>24782313
Fuck that. I'm using the first woman I can overpower as a human shield if I'm in that situation.
Bonus if it's a land whale who could hopefully absorb a barrage of bullets.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.