[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo fellow neets, if you're thinking about acquiring a m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: BIG.jpg (16 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
BIG.jpg
16 KB, 236x354
Yo fellow neets, if you're thinking about acquiring a much more productive hobby than just video games and anime then I recommend making them fat beats on fl studio!!!

>month ago
>watching anime on manga artists
>decide to do something more productive
>torrent fl studio without any previous history in playing an instrument or knowing music theory

It's officially been a month since I started and I've made some tracks already that I think are alright. Anyone can do so go ahead and start today!!!
https://soundcloud.com/annedrank
>>
Bumping this thread familia
>>
if someone is interested in theory and piano i got some great youtube channels
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL253192EED47525A8
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB585CE43B02669C3
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rhaptapsody/playlists
https://www.youtube.com/user/ongakuconcept/videos
>>
>>24782665
Cool. Any of these you?
>>
>>24782225
how fast was it
i like your shit
how long it take to make
how easy to use?
>>
>>24782707
Really easy. I made the first 5 tracks within the first 2 weeks of torrenting fl studio without even touching an instrument and just watching turorials on youtube. I took a break and just made something today. In total its been a month. Anyone can do this I guarantee it.
>>
needs more ninja hips

also nice music
>>
>>24782225
damn anon, this is some really good music
>>
The golden rule of learning anything is if you devote 10 thousand hours to it you will become a master
>>
>>24782781
>>24782915
Thanks guys means alot
>>
Holy shit, Ive been wanting to remix some old vidya music to trap beats. Can I do this with this app?
>>
this is so melancholy yet comfy
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x451
>>24782225
>anne drake
>anne

Post face, f-for the school paper.
>>
>>24782961
nigga...
it's drank, obviously it's referencing another anne
>>
I made music 15 years ago or so with Fasttracker II, but I never got any good at it.
>>
>>24782944
Idk about app but just torrent fl studio and you should be good to go
>>
>>24782225
I was thinking of finding software to dick around with for meme music, you took the finding out of it, thanks m8, your music isn't bad, I like your cloud page.
>>
>>24782960
>>24783045
Thanks. Like I said I really don't know much about music theory or anything like that but feel free to ask questions and I'll try to give somewhat useful tips.
>>
>>24783100
which one of your tracks do you like the most?

Which version of FL studio are you using?
>>
>>24782927
I've heard this before from grade school teachers.
>>
>>24783139
I use fl studio 11 and I probably like my first track the most just because it was my first.
>>
>>24783162
did you actually squat in a cemetery holding a fiji bottle? I've had similar...little experiences, shit is depressing.
>>
>>24783195
I'm afraid I'm a huge faggot bucket hat nike windbreaker connoisseur. so yes. I also don't know what to name any of my tracks so I just make up some random bullshit.
>>
>>24783235
i like your naming convention to be quite honest family
>>
>>24783246
this to exercise the utmost truthfulness kinsman
>>
>>24783291
Just do it senpai
The feeling you get when you finish making a track is soso self rewarding
>>
OP, what did you sample in "musicforthisfeel".Sounds familiar.Also, proper good job mate, every song sounds cool.
>>
>listening to some dope trap beats
>maybe I should try this shit out, can't be so hard
>download fl studio and like 20 sample packs/VSTs
>watch loads of tutorials
>can't do anything original
>just take technique from different tutorials and string them into one shit track
>meanwhile, 15 year olds are getting thousands of views and jewtube
>feel depressed and never try again

Also nice stuff OP, liking the SESH vibe desu senpai
>>
>>24783317
download complete, my path is set, my future in the balance, onward only onward
>>
>>24783393
Thanks. I actually listen to teamsesh unironically and that's whats influenced the name of my first track
>>
>>24783342
Thanks. Im trying to find it it was some minimal female vocalist track I found ik that much
>>
No thanks.I tried composing music before but I just wasn't into it. I'll stick to 3d modeling, rigging, animation, and digital painting. ;)
>>
>>24783534
I'm happy for you anon! As long as you're enjoying a productive hobby that's basically the point of this thread
>>
>>24782225
I remember these threads
You're better at marketing than you are at music
>>
>>24783577
Lolol thanks I guess. Do I at least sound better from the last time?
>>
latest track is f i e r i f l a m e
>>
File: 1441608831057.jpg (760 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
1441608831057.jpg
760 KB, 1280x1656
>>24783641
Danks a million guy anon !
>>
>>24783401
No regrets anon, follow the righteous path, I'm happy for you
>>
>>24782225
what did you sample in your latest
im impressed OP
>>
File: hottotrot1.jpg (62 KB, 1271x716) Image search: [Google]
hottotrot1.jpg
62 KB, 1271x716
>>24782225(OP)

Been working in fl studio for 3 years now. Soon you will lose the attention of fellow robots. After that you will think it's fun to explore that new creative music world until you figure out your music is shit.
Please, stop raping our eardrums and start training yours. Focus on the design of your every sound and learn how to do mix and master properly.
Quit while you still can
>>
>>24784182
I already said I'm new but Idk man music is subjective. Plus I enjoy it just as much as any other little hobby
>>
>>24784249
Music is subjective when it comes to genres. Focus on the drums, you need to hit exatcly how loud is something supposed to be, also the volume of the sound is very important.
Effects you should use when mixing: Fruity reverb 2, Fruity compressor, delay bank, stereo enchancer, gross beat, soundgoodizer, parametric eq 2...
If you know how to use the internet dowload hypersonic 2, massive, izotope, purity, nexus...
Just go full autism when making a beat, do whatever pops to your mind.
>>
>>24784456
Thanks dude will do, link soundcloud?
>>
>>24784491
https://soundcloud.com/broatian
>>
>>24782225
I been producing for 5 year and I can tell you, your music is complete shit lol. There's a million noobs every day picking up music production. No one gives a fuck about faggots like you picking it up. You might be excited, but you're a drop in the bucket. You're nothing special. There's a literally a million people with more talent than you, and 10 million more with equally no talent.
>>
>Try out ableton
>Spend a month on it
>Getting places but annoyed with how unintuitive it is
>DL fruity loops
>It just werks

And then I took up guitar because if I'm going to be shit at something might as well be shit at something I can play while stoned with friends.
>>
What kind of music are you talking about producing? Also, do any anons know how to torrent Finale 2015, a traditional music creator? I want to compose traditional music anons; i hear the beautiful rhythms and know how to write the rhythms. I need help anons.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.