[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Accidentally start lucid dreaming last night >Decide it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1413730677056.png (527 KB, 732x426) Image search: [Google]
1413730677056.png
527 KB, 732x426
>Accidentally start lucid dreaming last night
>Decide it's time to have dream sex
>Meet gril in dream to bone
>Start holding her hand
>Never stop and forget all about the sex because it feels so nice.
>>
>have dream about masturbating
>dick getting hard
>realize something is wrong
>shaft is extremely thin and wispy
>like its decaying or some shit
>dick gets soft
>head falls off of dick
>PANICPANICPANIC
>start trying to put head back on
>it's not working
>slowly realize that there would be blood everywhere if this was really happening
>close my eyes and wake up
>immediately check dick to make sure everything's fine
By far the worst nightmare I've ever had
>>
File: 20120410091127!Cossutius_small.jpg (44 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
20120410091127!Cossutius_small.jpg
44 KB, 280x280
>>24781817
>Making out with a girl for 2 hours in my car yesterday evening
>It wasn't a dream
>mfw
>>
File: 10106270.jpg (44 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
10106270.jpg
44 KB, 300x224
>>24782304
>met my gf yesterday and we held hands all the time and kissed each other on a bench in the park
>told her to get on top
>grab her ass and kiss for minutes
>>
>>24782330
lel my girl wanted to climb on top of me (I was in the driving seat) and she accidentally hit the gas pedal really hard. Luckily the handbrake was on.
>>
>>24782241
ive had dreams like that once.

when was the last time you had sex
>>
File: qjc3A7d.jpg (98 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
qjc3A7d.jpg
98 KB, 720x960
>playing Fallout4
>romance Piper
>she tells me I'm the best thing to happen in her life and that she doesn't want to be anywhere but beside me
>sob on my computer chair imagining what its like to hold hands and hugging for hours
>>
>>24782413
This virgin has never driven a car before.
>>
>>24781817
>me and girl get ready to fuck in the dream
>suddenly everyone I know is trying to enter the room
>can't find a private place
>need to use the bathroom
>spend the whole dream trying to fuck this chick
>she ends up not interested or I wake up first
>>
>in dream washing my face in the bathroom for some reason
>realize I have hair
>havn't had hair in years
>it's long and black and straight
>look up at mirror from towel
>i'm a beautiful young Asian girl
>realize I have breasts and my dick is a vagina
>everyone seems to react like it's normal
>some big barrel chested guy is trying to woo me and go on a date
>wake up

That was a really weird fucking dream.
>>
File: 1448861324474.png (762 KB, 786x576) Image search: [Google]
1448861324474.png
762 KB, 786x576
>wake up
>realize im not in my house
>im in the house i grew up in
>walk out into the living room
>my sisters are made of dusty light particles and are dancing and laughing in the window as angel children
>they stop in their tracks when they notice im watching and look me dead in my eyes
>their eyes disappear and turn into black holes and they start walking towards me and screaming the most wretched sound ive ever heard
>run away and open the door to my parents old bedroom
>the room is spinning on fire in some kind of fiery hyperspace and my parents are fucking in their bed as decomposed skeletons
>run away into the bathroom
>will smith falls out of the ceiling and starts crying, begging me to blow his brains out
>there's a mirror and i look into it and see myself as an old dying man
>run away into my room
>there's a projector reflecting videos of my life on the wall
>the walls are made of cabinets and each one has another video
>its a library of my memories
>decide to play an old one
>watch my mother playing with me in the crib
>suddenly she breaks the fourth wall, "Anon, help, HELP ME! HELP ME!!!!"
>start throwing all my memories out the window as they float away into the black void that makes up the entire outside of the house
>a shadow appears behind me
>it takes the form of a woman
>it's the most beautiful woman i ever saw
>all my doubts and worries disappear forever with one look at her face
>she starts to cry and falls into my arms
>she is so soft and warm and i never want this moment to end
>i ask her what's wrong
>she asks if the brightest light in heaven could outshine the hottest flame in hell
>i ask her who she is and whats going on as the house starts to crack and fall apart into the black void
>"I am the god of this universe and everything is coming to an end. I have the ability to reset time back to its original state. You are the most miserable being I have ever created, so I ask you, does this world deserve a 2nd chance?"

then i woke up and fapped
>>
>>24783204
Do you have any mental illnesses, Anon?
>>
>>24783204
Jesus Christ anon, that's horrible.
>>
>>24783204
So does this world deserve second chance?
>>
>>24785893
Fuck no lad
>>
File: 1422760614422.jpg (50 KB, 469x543) Image search: [Google]
1422760614422.jpg
50 KB, 469x543
>>24781817
>Dream that I have a fat little chode cock
>I keep trying to pull on it to make it longer
>It works and once it's about 3 feet long I realize that it was getting thinner the whole time
>tfw 36" x 0.1" string cock
>>
>tfw I can't lucid dream

feels super bad man
>>
I had the same thing last night but it wasn't lucid I don't think. There was some sort of sex party taking place and I could intuit that I could have any girl there I wanted there just by willing it. We caught a bus ride to the building where it was being held (my old school) but I didn't engage in sex and just waited by the door for my first and only gf to arrive. She did (fully clothed) and I just walked around with her with my arm around her shoulder.
>>
I do this as well. But it makes me super depressed when I wake up and realize it was all a dream and that qt girl I dreamed about wasn't real.
>>
>>24782241
Holy shit, I've had a dream exactly like this. What does this shit mean?
>>
>>24786175
it means you were sleeping
>>
>>24783204
>will smith falls out of the ceiling and starts crying, begging me to blow his brains out

Laughed so hard I could not breathe.
>>
I had a lucid dream last night. Ended up eating peanut butter cups. My brains somehow managed to trick my tastebuds that I was actually tasting them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.