[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would your life make a good book?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1422208030998.jpg (250 KB, 450x695) Image search: [Google]
1422208030998.jpg
250 KB, 450x695
Would your life make a good book?
>>
Yes. My life is pretty interesting, although sadly as a person I'm very boring. I hate living my life but it'd make a good story.
>>
>>24781510
it already is
>the bell jar . sylvia plath
>>
No. I am the most boring human alive.
>>
File: 1424801153508.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1424801153508.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
>>24781525
>this
I've never done anything worth mentioning/never do/never will I've just had stuff happen to me that I can kinda just be like "yup it happened" no emotions attached or feelings on the subject, it's all either painful traumatic shit that nobody wants to hear about or mind numbing soul crushing fear and exclusion and the outsider perspective of the normies where I'm from (I hate them all though) it would be biased and probably not have a very satisfying ending that doesn't lead anywhere but it's supposed to be sad and confusing like me.
>>
I've been to lots of places. Greece, Egypt, the U.K., Sweden. Plus all over the U.S. So I've had lots of adventures that could make for good short stories.
>>
No, because there would be no regular characters except me and my parents.

I do think it would make an excellent TV series, like Seinfeld, where we just hire new actors each episode to tell an exaggerated story of stuff that happened or I imagined happening when I go outside alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 380x250
>people on this board think their lives are interesting enough to be a book/movie

Cut down on the egotism you faggots
>>
My book has already been written and everybody owns several hundreds of copies. You too can open your printer tray and read it.

Tips fedora
>>
>>24781510
It would make a semi decent film I think, the decay of a human being and his runaway train dive into being a worthless loser without a purpose
>>
I would like to think that it would be worth a read.
It's nothing extraordinary though.
>>
>>24781525
>My life is pretty interesting, although sadly as a person I'm very boring. I hate living my life but it'd make a good story.

This all seems contradictory. Your life would probably be shit. Nothing wrong with that, it's just the reality for 99% of the population.
>>
>>24781510
It would make a sad and boring one. The protagonist would probably sound like a mix of Patrick Bateman and Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>24782073
It is shit, but shitty lives can be interesting.
>>
a book about a man who does nothing for 20 years and then suffocates in his sleep under the weight of his own fat would make for a boring book
>>
>>24781510
I always wanted to write a book based on myself. The story would be about a prince, liked by his people, he makes his parents proud and meets a princess who he falls in love with. There is a short lived relationship between them but after a while the princess leaves him and gets together with a woodchopper. The prince is struck by sadness and can't come to terms of how she could leave him, the prince, loved by everyone, for a low-life woodchopper. The final act of the book is the prince gone mad, visited by the projection of those living around him breaking down his personality and he finally comes to the conclusion that he was never a prince, he is just some boring nice guy living in our era who is completely void of any kind of interesting qualities. He goes to school, plays video games and is generally just an everyman. The reason why the girl (the princess) left him for Chad is because Chad might be a low-life, but at least he is more human than the protagonist.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.