[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does being raised by a single mom make u gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: sexy ass momma.jpg (863 KB, 2292x3000) Image search: [Google]
sexy ass momma.jpg
863 KB, 2292x3000
does being raised by a single mom make u gay?
>>
excellent.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0LEViPqDmRWXPYA2zEnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBydDI5cXVuBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM2BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--?qid=20070926134818AA0ENYe&p=does%20being%20raised%20by%20a%20single%20mother%20make%20you%20gay
>>
>>24781231
No. It doesn't make you gay.

But there's a high chance it will make you beta as your mother projects her current desires and expectations for men onto you, rather than the actual expectations or women your age, or what she was attracted to at the time she met your father.
>>
High chances that will opress and fuck up your whole sexuality and possible turn you gay as well.
>>
>>24781231
You will hate being male so much you'll want to be female.

So no, you will become a tranny.
>>
>>24781288
Ding ding ding.
Fml
>>
>>24781330

that explains a lot to be honest.

just eat more beef and stop being so gay.

i like my burgers cooked rare, its delicious.
>>
>>24781288
reminder that females hit puberty earlier than males
>>
No shit.

Single mums:
>female logic
>hate men
>entitled
>victim complex
>emotionally unstable
>in and out of relationships because men see through their antics and dump the shit out of them
>bad with money
>projects her own desires onto you and will stop at nothing to turn you into her own little creation
>"I'm your mother so I'm always right and you always listen to me"
>>
Can confirm.

Raised by single mother, and a flaming homosexysual.
>>
File: me lmao.jpg (97 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
me lmao.jpg
97 KB, 640x624
Child of single mom here. For years as a kid I hated most men and was turning into a feminist beta faggot in my early high school years. Then I realized my mom was stupid enough to marry an alcoholic straight out of college. Now I hate women for being so emotionally retarded.
>>
It can go the other way an make you an aggressive overcompensating normie as you're searching for what a real man should be
>>
File: Chad Ultra.jpg (60 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Chad Ultra.jpg
60 KB, 720x480
>>24782755

yes but that's not mutually exclusive to what i said in op.

so you are an aggressive overcompensating normie homosexual.

don't even try to deny this.
>>
>>24781231
I prove I'm not gay to my mother's sweet, delicate asshole every night. Sweet, juicy rectum that's just yearning to be ploughed. Sometimes her masculine fingers work their way to my asshole too.
feelsgood.jgp
Accidentally moaned out 'Jeff' once too while I was fucking that asshole of hers. Was really weird, since her name's actually Richard.
>>
>raisey by single mum
>have a gf
>degree in chemistry

Cant complain.
Guess you guys just searching for a simple explaination for your flaws.
>>
>>24781288
This is me.

28 years old and I don't even bother trying to talk to women anymore, I just look at the floor and walk around them because at least that way I don't have to endure their looks of disgust.

I'm planning to kill myself but I want to take a few people with me so that my death has meaning, because my life never will.
>>
>>24782890
Are you tall and handsome with a big pecker?

Congratulations, random genetic traits give you superiority for absolutely no reason.

Bang your girlfriend for me, because I'm learning to make bombs.
>>
File: raff.jpg (102 KB, 803x430) Image search: [Google]
raff.jpg
102 KB, 803x430
>>24782993

enjoy your party van, retard.
>>
>>24782993

Tall yes
Handsome too
5"6 package so not suporior at all
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.