[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly can't tell which is gayer, putting dicks in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_mv0a2wnttx1slkjdso1_500.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv0a2wnttx1slkjdso1_500.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
I honestly can't tell which is gayer, putting dicks in your ass or cutting yourelf
>>
Well said Anon. I too am having trouble 'spotting' the difference.
>>
>>24781216
I used to cut my legs so no one would see them, this was at a point where I was so depressed I was literally willing to try anything to get me through depression, even just a few minutes without depression was wonderful. Cutting makes for a great distraction.
>>
>>24781216
It just doesn't make sense to me why people do this. It's stupid, it's dangerous, it hurts, and it's stupid.

If you are depressed or suicidal, why not just dip into drugs? There are plenty to choose from and you can kill yourself if you so choose.
>>
>>24781216
>Hurr durr I'm depressed I feel like shit
>Better hurt myself to feel better
Fucking kek
>>
>>24781840
I did the exact same thing for the exact same reson until i started doing this >>24781862
>>
>>24781899
Only drug I could get a hold of was weed and meth at the time, weed didnt help, so i binged on meth for like 3 days straight then had to stop because the come down was not worth it. I would get drunk all the time though.
>>
Slicong up my legs sure is a nice replacement when I can't score any opiates

The key is to make fairly shallow cuts but then put a bit of rubbing alcohol in them, maximizes the buzz
>>
Men in my country use the noose when they "become depressed".

You just putting a drain on everyone by "being depressed" AKA useless pig shit.
>>
cuts releases endorphin which makes you feel good, no? heard that on a stupid tv show
>>
>>24781879
It feels good tho
>>
>>24781959
Yea my friend used a noose to kill himself. Hes been in a coma for three years now.Fuck that. If anything doing that is "putting a drain on everyone." If I was able to get a gun at the time I would have shot myself but even that isnt guaranteed death but im not that selfish.
>>
I am a true NEET so I have no means of acquiring drugs so I just butcher my arms and legs instead.
Almost got cut bandaging myself up by my brother the other day, I would have gotten instituted.
>>
>>24781216
If straight normies wouldn't bully us we wouldn't do these things. I'm not really depressed and I don't do it, fuck normies.

If I'm ever going to cut someone, it will be a normie, not myself.
>>
I love myself too much to ever cut myself
I literally wince at the sight of cutting scars on the arms/legs
Take drugs or go running, do a sport or whatever.
>>
>>24781216
I cut myself on my arms but not like pic related, I rip up huge chucks of skin most of them are so bad people never suspect self harm and I create interesting back stories for how it happened, many of which have helped me gain new friends. I like scars, I'm not depressed just weird.

Is that gay?
>>
File: Morgy Boy.jpg (37 KB, 646x599) Image search: [Google]
Morgy Boy.jpg
37 KB, 646x599
>be me like 4 years ago
>too beta to buy weed off of drug dealers
>opt for that weird legal synthetic shit instead
>start smoking it more and more
>start feeling strange when Im not even high
>start slicing up my arm
>lick the blood
>get retard-autism scars
>mfw im still wearing long sleeves 4 years later in the hot aussie sun cause I was too beta to buy drugs
>>
>>24781997
If you fill your mouth with water close it and shoot from beneath your chin above your adams apple at a 45 degree angle it is a guaranteed instant kill.

It's also extremely messy.
>>
File: thispost.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
thispost.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>24782481
nice try D.A.R.E.fag
>>
File: 1428220559983.gif (16 KB, 650x395) Image search: [Google]
1428220559983.gif
16 KB, 650x395
cutting is definitely gayer
only time I ever tried it was when I was fucked up on ambien and thought it would be funny to carve a chunk of flesh off my finger
was kinda funny at the time desu
>>
>>24781973
so does running in traffic
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.