[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when no bf that will cook for you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: lEWVB40.jpg (36 KB, 880x586) Image search: [Google]
lEWVB40.jpg
36 KB, 880x586
That feel when no bf that will cook for you.
>>
>>24781147

*gently tests this thread*

hello, i have come seeking refuge from the rest of r9k, because its laden with homolust.

that said, i can cook steaks and burgers pretty well, and with everything else i am medicore.

but i have a car and i can always pick up food to go.
>>
No, you stupid, lazy, entitled cockhole.
>tfw no bf to cook and bake for
This and only this.
>>
>>24781376

oh hey gaybot, u found me!

this is your hourly reminder to stop being so gay.
>>
File: 68277.jpg (46 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
68277.jpg
46 KB, 225x350
>tfw finally have bf but too far away to cook for him
>want to find out his favorite foods and master them anyway
>>
>>24781502

im not your bf tho.
>>
>women these days
>can't even cook

You basically have no value as a gf if you can't even do that. Fuck.
>>
>>24781877
My chick makes me terrible sandwiches with conflicting flavors or premade shit you have to heat up. Meanwhile I'm looking up recipes for chicken marsala or making peanut butter cookies from scratch to bring to her parents house for Christmas. Her mom gives her shit every time for not knowing how to cook.

I mean you just Google it, cooking is easy as fuck
>>
>>24781980
Same desu lad

I've seen too many women who cook like shit even if they prepared for it.

Meanwhile I can cook a fucking homemade pizza with dough and everything, what the fuck is wrong with women?
>>
>>24782006
>what the fuck is wrong with women
nowadays? everything desu
>>
File: britfrog.png (51 KB, 681x560) Image search: [Google]
britfrog.png
51 KB, 681x560
>>24781147
>cook for gf
>"oh anon it was delicious"
>"so will you cook for me some day too"
>"oh yea, when I have more time"
>she never will
>>
>tfw no domestic goddess wife who cooks and cleans for me
>tfw feminism ruined everything
>>
>>24781877
what if I'm a mediocre cook but I'm also a hhkv that wants to only touch one cock in my life and I have a very young-looking face?
>>
>>24782095
Mediocre cook means you're at least trying. I'm not expecting Gordon Ramsey but if all you're doing is putting frozen pizzas in an oven then fuck off.
>>
>cook for gf because she has a high workload these couple of months
>almost done with the dish
>comes next to me last minute and says "were you gonna put peppers in there?"
>wasn't my intention but I could do it
>"do you want it yes or no?"
>you brought it up, you want peppers yes?
>"no that's not the point I asked if you want or not"
>well I can do without but seeing how you suggested it I could toss them in there
>"omg that's not the point and give me a straight answer"

Told her to sit her ass down and do her work and appreciate the fact that I offered to cook for her so she won't have that distraction to deal with.

Plus I cook like 10x better than her lol
Feels good to be the son of a chef
>>
>>24782114
How much does she complain that you don't do enough for her
>>
>>24781980
You chick doesn't like cooking just like I don't either, she should dump you for a better, less demanding bf. You are a selfish piece of shit.
>>
File: theface.png (342 KB, 389x448) Image search: [Google]
theface.png
342 KB, 389x448
>>24782095
I'm a good cook and I have a cock

hmu beb
>>
>>24782136
I suppose not as often as normal girls would.
She's just lazy and comes up with shitty excuses not to do chores of any kind.
I literally had to force her to start cleaning last Sunday since she hadn't done any cleaning in 3 weeks.
It seriously only took an hour to go through our entire apartment.
>>
>>24781147
>implying if my wife could make hamburger meat I wouldn't be happy as fuck
>>
>>24782164
I only complained when she put ketchup on my breakfast sandwich since I hate ketchup. Also had her stop salting the shit out of everything since I'm at risk for high blood pressure.
>>
>>24782095
You're asking the wrong guy if you think those are a plus for me. I don't have the standards of some insecure ugly virgin.
Just cook and be able to take care of me like a real woman.
>>
>>24782705
>I don't have the standards of some insecure ugly virgin.
>Just cook and be able to take care of me like a real woman.

No, you have the standards of an handicapped manbaby. Grow up.
>>
>>24782164
>You chick doesn't like cooking
That's like saying "I don't like reading". Like it or not it's something you must do, it's a fundemental skill. Unless you are a complete fucking retard, which both you and his gf are.
>>
>>24782114
Why didn't you just say "no" if you didn't intend to? Stop thinking like a fucking woman you bitch.
>>
File: 1448801517128.png (117 KB, 460x801) Image search: [Google]
1448801517128.png
117 KB, 460x801
>tfw no gf to learn to cook for
>tfw no gf to clean the house spotless for before she comes home from work
>tfw you'll never be a househusband
>>
>>24781147
Women cooking is an absolute meme. The vast majority of the highest regarded chefs are male. Go to any 5 star restaurant, I would bet you that it's men cooking.
>>
Wish I had a girl that I could cook for and she could cook for me. It would give me more incentive to try out new things. I still wouldn't know what to do with excess cilantro after making tacos.

At least I can cook something unlike before now, just not many things, and I haven't been hospitalized from it yet.
>>
>>24783650
I work in a restaurant and all but one of the chefs are male. Even in a small local place it's still overwhelmingly men who are chefs
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.